travelgrove travel forums

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hong Kong travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hong Kong Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hong Kong, China

Topics posted inside our Hong Kong travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Hong Kong
Replies Views Last Post
CReneFriborg Hong Kong, Macau Trip
by CReneFriborg on 15 Nov 12 is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…
3 2 itachan
4 Dec 12 >>
jqwu return ticket flexibility
by jqwu on 1 Mar 11 Please advise whether the return flight can be rescheduled for a 6 month ticket from JFK to HKG on Cathay Pacific?
1 61 MadSuh
4 Mar 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Guadalajara Travel Forum, Mexico Flight to Guadalajara
where can i find low price on airline tickets, or were can i place my own price to a ticket from lax to gdl for…

Khajuraho Travel Forum, India Budget Hotels in Khajuraho, Hotel Isabel Palace Khajuraho
About Hotel Isabel Palace
The hotel was built in 2011 the beautiful "White Marble" with the intent to give a comfortable accommodation to tourists visiting the…

Lahore Travel Forum, Pakistan Places to visit in lahore
what are the most famous places to vist are in lahore

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it