travelgrove travel forums

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hong Kong travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hong Kong Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hong Kong, China

Topics posted inside our Hong Kong travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Hong Kong
Replies Views Last Post
CReneFriborg Hong Kong, Macau Trip
by CReneFriborg on 15 Nov 12 is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…
3 5 itachan
4 Dec 12 >>
jqwu return ticket flexibility
by jqwu on 1 Mar 11 Please advise whether the return flight can be rescheduled for a 6 month ticket from JFK to HKG on Cathay Pacific?
1 61 MadSuh
4 Mar 11 >>
More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Binan Travel Forum, Philippines list of schools
can i have the list of all schools in binan laguna philippines?

Detroit Travel Forum, Michigan FLIghts
I need to fly to Detroit next week from Orlando from 01/16
to 01/21 or22. What are the chances of the fares lowering?

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Rimini Travel Forum, Italy Bounty, the most beautiful place in Rimini :)
If you go a Rimini, you must go to the Bounty! It's wanderful.... it's a restaurant, pizzeria, discopub like a ship... the proces are not…

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

San Jose Travel Forum, California Tech Museum of Innovation
Chock-full of unique exhibits, this cosmopolitan museum focuses on how technology is rapidly changing every aspect of the way we look at life, work live,…

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it