travelgrove travel forums

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hong Kong travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hong Kong Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hong Kong, China

Topics posted inside our Hong Kong travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Hong Kong
Replies Views Last Post
CReneFriborg Hong Kong, Macau Trip
by CReneFriborg on 15 Nov 12 is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…
3 2 itachan
4 Dec 12 >>
jqwu return ticket flexibility
by jqwu on 1 Mar 11 Please advise whether the return flight can be rescheduled for a 6 month ticket from JFK to HKG on Cathay Pacific?
1 61 MadSuh
4 Mar 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Ghaziabad Travel Forum, India transport
give full information about transport and communication facilities in ghaziabad.
u can also send 2 my id =>
123dhruv123@gmail.com

Las Pinas Travel Forum, Philippines tax collection
how much was the tax collection of las pinas city?

Managua Travel Forum, Nicaragua Nicaragua Transportation Advice
Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…

Ontario Travel Forum, California not the airport i want
not lax i want going to ontario ca.

Ottawa Travel Forum, Ontario Need Hotel in Ottawa Pools are Must!
Hi,
This is Jimmy Foster; I am going for a family trip in Ottawa with my family just because Swimming Pools are the first requirement of…

Proserpine Travel Forum, Australia cheap flight
is it possible to be notified about cheap flights from adelaide, south australia heading to Proserpine, QLD australia departure dates flexible between 29/6/10-7/7/10

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Szolnok Travel Forum, Hungary What should I see in Szolnok?
Any tips about top 10 things to see in Szolnok, Hungary?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it