travelgrove travel forums

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hong Kong travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hong Kong Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hong Kong, China

Topics posted inside our Hong Kong travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Hong Kong
Replies Views Last Post
CReneFriborg Hong Kong, Macau Trip
by CReneFriborg on 15 Nov 12 is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…
3 4 itachan
4 Dec 12 >>
jqwu return ticket flexibility
by jqwu on 1 Mar 11 Please advise whether the return flight can be rescheduled for a 6 month ticket from JFK to HKG on Cathay Pacific?
1 61 MadSuh
4 Mar 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Cainta Travel Forum, Philippines virgin mary statue in cainta rizal philippines
where is the station of the cross in cainta rizal located? its where a big statue of virgin mary located.

Calcutta Travel Forum, India Calcutta, India
What is the shortest way to Culcutta?

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Florence Travel Forum, Italy Florence Italy
It is fabulous a treat for those who love art and architecture Florence city is believed to have the largest concentration of Renaissance art and…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Memphis Travel Forum, Tennessee Cheap flight
I am looking to purchase a one way ticket to Memphis. What is the cheapest ticket you have? I had a death in the family…

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…

Pasig Travel Forum, Philippines meaning of the word
I just want to know what is the meaning of pasig and why is it called ilog pasig or pasig river where in fact it…

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it