travelgrove travel forums

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hong Kong travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hong Kong Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hong Kong, China

Topics posted inside our Hong Kong travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Hong Kong
Replies Views Last Post
CReneFriborg Hong Kong, Macau Trip
by CReneFriborg on 15 Nov 12 is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…
3 2 itachan
4 Dec 12 >>
jqwu return ticket flexibility
by jqwu on 1 Mar 11 Please advise whether the return flight can be rescheduled for a 6 month ticket from JFK to HKG on Cathay Pacific?
1 61 MadSuh
4 Mar 11 >>
More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Gyor Travel Forum, Hungary Population
What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Los Angeles Travel Forum, California Los Angeles - the city of Angels
As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Teresina Travel Forum, Brazil Public transportation in Teresina Piaui
what are the prices for single fare with bus, tram, LTR or Metro?

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it