travelgrove travel forums

Hong Kong Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hong Kong travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hong Kong Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hong Kong, China

Topics posted inside our Hong Kong travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Hong Kong
Replies Views Last Post
CReneFriborg Hong Kong, Macau Trip
by CReneFriborg on 15 Nov 12 is it cheaper if you go to Macau first, then travel to Hong Kong via ferry? Or the other way around? I'm just wondering what…
3 2 itachan
4 Dec 12 >>
jqwu return ticket flexibility
by jqwu on 1 Mar 11 Please advise whether the return flight can be rescheduled for a 6 month ticket from JFK to HKG on Cathay Pacific?
1 61 MadSuh
4 Mar 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Ahmedabad Travel Forum, India Air fare
for ahmedabad from salt lake city utah what is the time when can i get the cheapest air fair?
the time period of departure is about…

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Delhi Travel Forum, India How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine The help for tourists in Ukraine
Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

Nassau Travel Forum, Bahamas Nassau vs other Caribbean islands
Family of 5 - 3 older sons 26-32 and 2 parents. Never been to the Caribbean. Outdoorsy family likes to hike, snorkle, visit towns -…

New York City Travel Forum, New York Top 10 New York Family Resorts
There are top ten Family resorts in New York. We’ve compiled our top ten Resorts featuring some of the greatest family-friendly resorts in New York.…

Proserpine Travel Forum, Australia cheap flight
is it possible to be notified about cheap flights from adelaide, south australia heading to Proserpine, QLD australia departure dates flexible between 29/6/10-7/7/10

Stuttgart Travel Forum, Germany Memorial to WWII Casualities
After world war II, the rubble from the bombed building were trucked to a spot on the west side of the City. Easter services were…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it