travelgrove travel forums

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Ho Chi Minh City travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Topics posted inside our Ho Chi Minh City travel forum

Forum > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Replies Views Last Post
msknowall12 Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
by msknowall12 on 24 Nov 11 I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?
3 37 Sophia
28 Nov 11 >>
lacatrennet price ticket
by lacatrennet on 11 Oct 10 I want to get a ticket from Richmond, VA to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from January to February. WHen is the best time I…
1 73 erato
12 Oct 10 >>
ookhanhoo Visas for non-citizen but permanent resident of us (green cards)
by ookhanhoo on 30 Mar 10 I have a green card, do i need to make a visa to travel to vietnam? if i do need visa, how can i make…
2 297 msknowall12
24 Nov 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Cainta Travel Forum, Philippines virgin mary statue in cainta rizal philippines
where is the station of the cross in cainta rizal located? its where a big statue of virgin mary located.

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Things to do in Calapan
Calapan is well known place in Philippines. It offers lots of attractions and travel activities for visitors' entertainment like Sinkaw Festival, Sanduguan, Harvest Festival, Suqui…

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine The help for tourists in Ukraine
Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

New Delhi Travel Forum, India General Question
Hi every one, Can any one tell me some interesting tourists places in India

Ponca City Travel Forum, Oklahoma bus service to Ponca City
what bus line services ponca city?

Riyadh Travel Forum, Saudi Arabia Any type of Manpower from Vietnam
We are a reputing Vietnam Manpower supplier supplying all skilled and unskilled manpower. Now, Vietnam Manpower have already sent thousands of labors to Saudi Arabia,…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it