travelgrove travel forums

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Ho Chi Minh City travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Topics posted inside our Ho Chi Minh City travel forum

Forum > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Replies Views Last Post
msknowall12 Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
by msknowall12 on 24 Nov 11 I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?
3 37 Sophia
28 Nov 11 >>
lacatrennet price ticket
by lacatrennet on 11 Oct 10 I want to get a ticket from Richmond, VA to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from January to February. WHen is the best time I…
1 72 erato
12 Oct 10 >>
ookhanhoo Visas for non-citizen but permanent resident of us (green cards)
by ookhanhoo on 30 Mar 10 I have a green card, do i need to make a visa to travel to vietnam? if i do need visa, how can i make…
2 295 msknowall12
24 Nov 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Columbus Travel Forum, Ohio Ticket price to Columbus Ohio
How much would a ticket from Cedar rapids, Iowa to Columbus, Georgia cost for 2?

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Hermosillo Travel Forum, Mexico War here?
is there a war there or have it been

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Port-au-prince Travel Forum, Haiti car rental in Haiti
what rental place in port au prince haiti can we rent from thats a good place

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Teresina Travel Forum, Brazil Public transportation in Teresina Piaui
what are the prices for single fare with bus, tram, LTR or Metro?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it