travelgrove travel forums

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Ho Chi Minh City travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Topics posted inside our Ho Chi Minh City travel forum

Forum > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Replies Views Last Post
msknowall12 Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
by msknowall12 on 24 Nov 11 I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?
3 37 Sophia
28 Nov 11 >>
lacatrennet price ticket
by lacatrennet on 11 Oct 10 I want to get a ticket from Richmond, VA to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from January to February. WHen is the best time I…
1 72 erato
12 Oct 10 >>
ookhanhoo Visas for non-citizen but permanent resident of us (green cards)
by ookhanhoo on 30 Mar 10 I have a green card, do i need to make a visa to travel to vietnam? if i do need visa, how can i make…
2 295 msknowall12
24 Nov 11 >>
More cities you might be interested in

Calbayog City Travel Forum, Philippines research.
what are the delicacies in calbayog city and their economy like income,income classification,employment rate and unemployment rate.

Calcutta Travel Forum, India Calcutta, India
What is the shortest way to Culcutta?

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Jakarta Travel Forum, Indonesia Tidung Island in Indonesia
I've spent my vacation in Tidung Island, Indonesia.
Where are you gonna go when you feel bored with city life and want to find an…

Lagos Travel Forum, Nigeria flight
can i get a direct flight from atlanta (atl) to lagos (los) under 1500-16000?

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…

New York City Travel Forum, New York Top 10 New York Family Resorts
There are top ten Family resorts in New York. We’ve compiled our top ten Resorts featuring some of the greatest family-friendly resorts in New York.…

Omaha Travel Forum, Nebraska travel to OMAHA NE

Pingyao Travel Forum, China Pingyao, China Travel Tips and Costs
1) If you do plan to spend much time in Pingyao, there are many ancient ruins and courtyard houses to see outside of the city.…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it