travelgrove travel forums

Harbin Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Harbin travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Harbin Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Harbin, China

Topics posted inside our Harbin travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Harbin
Replies Views Last Post
Tifferny Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting
by Tifferny on 27 Nov 14 Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have…
1 63 josephrichie99
31 Dec 14 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Jakarta Travel Forum, Indonesia Tidung Island in Indonesia
I've spent my vacation in Tidung Island, Indonesia.
Where are you gonna go when you feel bored with city life and want to find an…

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Khajuraho Travel Forum, India Budget Hotels in Khajuraho, Hotel Isabel Palace Khajuraho
About Hotel Isabel Palace
The hotel was built in 2011 the beautiful "White Marble" with the intent to give a comfortable accommodation to tourists visiting the…

Las Vegas Travel Forum, Nevada Private Jet Charter
Your own personal Lounge...Departure Board...Aircraft...Captain... and your Favorite Food.
We'd like to offer you a Different Class of Flight with Private Jet Charter, plz contact…

Memphis Travel Forum, Tennessee Cheap flight
I am looking to purchase a one way ticket to Memphis. What is the cheapest ticket you have? I had a death in the family…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Ontario Travel Forum, California not the airport i want
not lax i want going to ontario ca.

Portland Travel Forum, Oregon Flight from wilmington NC to Portland
how do i find the cheapest rate to fly from wilmington, N.C. to Portland, Oregon

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Tsingtao Travel Forum, China Do you know where I could get a tapestry looked at?
I have a tapestry from Tsingtao. It is dated 1946. Brought home from a family friend.
I would love to find any history on it.
Any…

Things about Harbin you might be interested in

Harbin Travel Guide

Harbin History

Harbin Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals