travelgrove travel forums

Harbin Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Harbin travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Harbin Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Harbin, China

Topics posted inside our Harbin travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Harbin
Replies Views Last Post
Tifferny Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting
by Tifferny on 27 Nov 14 Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have…
1 63 josephrichie99
31 Dec 14 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Cancun Travel Forum, Mexico leann
will the tickets prices go down on cancun

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Las Pinas Travel Forum, Philippines tax collection
how much was the tax collection of las pinas city?

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Newark Travel Forum, New Jersey What is HPN and does these flight fly into newark, NJ?

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Philadelphia Travel Forum, Pennsylvania Possibly trying to connect to a cruise in genoa
How do I find cheap airfare from Philadelphia leaving on July 25 returning on august 6, 2010.

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Venice Travel Forum, Italy Planning trip to Venice?
Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…

Things about Harbin you might be interested in

Harbin Travel Guide

Harbin History

Harbin Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals