travelgrove travel forums

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hanoi travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hanoi Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hanoi, Vietnam

Topics posted inside our Hanoi travel forum

Forum > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi
Replies Views Last Post
anna81 Budget hotel in Hanoi
by anna81 on 20 Sep 11 The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…
6 47 joymartine
3 Nov 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Iraklion Travel Forum, Greece Who named Iraklion? Or how did it get it's name?

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Pasig Travel Forum, Philippines meaning of the word
I just want to know what is the meaning of pasig and why is it called ilog pasig or pasig river where in fact it…

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

Phoenix Travel Forum, Arizona Phoenix things to see
As the capital of Arizona and the most populous city in the Southwest America, Phoenix can feel like a limitless stretch of bedroom communities at…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Zhengzhou Travel Forum, China Are You Interest in Shaolin Temple?
Located at the Northern foot of the Shaoshi Mountain, 100 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, Henan Province, the Shaolin Temple is cradle of China's Shaolin Kung…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it