travelgrove travel forums

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Hanoi travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Hanoi Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Hanoi, Vietnam

Topics posted inside our Hanoi travel forum

Forum > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi
Replies Views Last Post
anna81 Budget hotel in Hanoi
by anna81 on 20 Sep 11 The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…
6 47 joymartine
3 Nov 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Calbayog City Travel Forum, Philippines research.
what are the delicacies in calbayog city and their economy like income,income classification,employment rate and unemployment rate.

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Florence Travel Forum, Italy Florence Italy
It is fabulous a treat for those who love art and architecture Florence city is believed to have the largest concentration of Renaissance art and…

Louisville Travel Forum, Kentucky November weather in Louisville
What is the weather like in early November in Louisville

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

New Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario i want to get rate
how much is the ticket?

Omaha Travel Forum, Nebraska travel to OMAHA NE

WHY CANT I FIND A FLIGHT GOING TO AMAHA NE EPPLY AIR FIELD I NEED TO GET THERE ASAP MY WIFE IS TRYING TO GET…

Paris Travel Forum, France which month to visit Paris?
Next year my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris. The last time we went was in mid June, getting a bit too…

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it