travelgrove travel forums

Haiti Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Haiti travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Haiti - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Haiti Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Haiti travel forum

Forum > Central America & Caribbean > Haiti
Replies Views Last Post
rclichy Hotels and guest houses in Carrefour
by rclichy on 2 Sep 11 (inside Carrefour) Can you give me the name of a few hotels or guest houses to stay?
5 148 afiluddinbd
11 Sep 11 >>
babygirl1 car rental in Haiti
by babygirl1 on 20 Jun 11 (inside Port-au-prince) what rental place in port au prince haiti can we rent from thats a good place
0 58 babygirl1
20 Jun 11 >>
forums

Browse Haiti Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Batangas City Travel Forum, Philippines Taal Volcano
where do we find the Taal Volcano?

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Mount Abu Travel Forum, India Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

Pingyao Travel Forum, China Pingyao, China Travel Tips and Costs
1) If you do plan to spend much time in Pingyao, there are many ancient ruins and courtyard houses to see outside of the city.…

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Ribeirao Preto Travel Forum, Brazil Coffee plantation tours
are there any coffee growers that provide tours of their plantations?

Things about Haiti you might be interested in

Haiti Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Haiti

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers