travelgrove travel forums

Germany Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Germany travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Germany - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Germany Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Germany travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Germany
Replies Views Last Post
* Munich Oktoberfest tips
by Anonymous on 16 Sep 12 Hello guys,
We're deciding to visit Germany this autumn and plan to travel in late September to catch Oktoberfest. Have you got any Munich Oktoberfest tips?…
1 22 MadSuh
19 Sep 12 >>
* I want to travel to germany BUT?????
by Anonymous on 12 Aug 12 My employment says it is not safe cause of the mexican flu! Is it safe?
10 87 yousaf222
10 Sep 12 >>
* We're moving to Germany
by Anonymous on 3 Aug 12 I have dyslexia and I've always wanted to learn a different language but it's been hard for me and I'm just worried that when we…
4 17 carolgreen145
16 Sep 12 >>
trackchic13275 How much are hotels generally in Germany?
by trackchic13275 on 20 Mar 12 How much do hotels in Germany cost in General?
5 67 carolgreen145
12 Aug 12 >>
marieditt Fares to Germany
by marieditt on 25 Aug 09 When is the best time to book travel in October from NYC to Germany? Will the fares be going up or down?
3 286 bellajordan
4 Sep 12 >>
zlori Is Tempelhof (THF) airport closed?
by zlori on 13 Nov 11 (inside Berlin) Is the Berlin Tempelhof Airport still closed?
Will it be ever reopened?
7 22 lilianeylin
19 Jan 13 >>
Wazling Nature protected area
by Wazling on 12 May 09 (inside Berlin) BTW, not directly connected with travelling. I just came across this site. It´s about the area Kyritz-Ruppiner Heide. It´s located in the wider "area of…
4 356 Wazling
18 May 09 >>
erato Berlin sights
by erato on 9 May 09 (inside Berlin) What is Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin?
4 215 stef
12 May 09 >>
nicoletastatov Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
by nicoletastatov on 25 Sep 09 (inside Dortmund) Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?
0 13 nicoletastatov
25 Sep 09 >>
* Cheap Hotel in Munich
by Anonymous on 18 Oct 04 (inside Munich) Looking for a really cheap Hotel (3 Stars)in Munich City center in the week between 20th an 24th December.
Who can help?
1 1321 travelgrove-editor
18 Oct 04 >>
forums

Browse Germany Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Ahmedabad Travel Forum, India Air fare
for ahmedabad from salt lake city utah what is the time when can i get the cheapest air fair?
the time period of departure is about…

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Mexico City Travel Forum, Mexico Flying from Houston to Mexico City
I try to selec tha price 195.00 from houston, texas to mexico city

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Pensacola Travel Forum, Florida how do i get tickets one way from pensacola, fl to albany, ny
how do i get tickets one way from pensacola, fl to albany, ny

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Tagaytay City Travel Forum, Philippines Resources in Tagaytay
what are the resources that you may get in tagaytay?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it