travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Travelgrove Newbie

Forum > General Talk  
varun9654
posted by varun9654 on 24 Apr 2012
Travelgrove Newbie
HI..I'm Varun Kumar from India & I am a new user of this forum ! I wanna learn so much about travel so I wish have a good time !

Belle
Belle responded to Travelgrove Newbie on 26 Apr 2012
Hi here, hopefully we can also learn from you a bit. Where within India are you from?

ainoChan
ainoChan responded to Travelgrove Newbie on 27 Apr 2012
Welcome Varun, its is good to have you here!

blackangel_66
blackangel_66 responded to Travelgrove Newbie on 10 May 2012
Indoa? That sounds great! India is an amazing country, all parts of it. :)

shubhrajoshi
shubhrajoshi responded to Travelgrove Newbie on 31 May 2012
Welcome Varun and enjoy here & make some good friends.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

New traveler Traveling

Recent Topics in General Talk Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
nikkiwinter Murcia Palace
by nikkiwinter on 3 Nov 14 (inside General Talk) I have seen on the website a place mentioned called Murcia palace which states is a highly renowned nightspot that offers sophisticated four course meals…
0 6 nikkiwinter
3 Nov 14 >>
FreddyMorcos How I'll communicate with my family, when I'll traveling to USA?
by FreddyMorcos on 10 Sep 14 (inside General Talk) I want to Travel to USA after 1 week. I'll stay there for 15 days. But I'm very worried about communication. When I'll stay in…
0 5 FreddyMorcos
10 Sep 14 >>
BespokeD Why Travel With Bespoke India Holidays
by BespokeD on 21 Aug 14 (inside General Talk) Bespoke India Holidays is a boutique India luxury tours firm offering Luxury India Tour Package and Incredible India Tour Packages with experiences as per your…
0 22 BespokeD
21 Aug 14 >>
JaswinderSingh Hello from Sydney (newbie introduction)
by JaswinderSingh on 18 Jul 14 (inside General Talk) Hello
Myself ?Jaswinder from Sydney, another newbie of TG. Hope will make new friends here.
2 16 FreddyMorcos
1 Sep 14 >>
maryhas hai, i am new to this forum
by maryhas on 24 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Hello Friends, I am Mary, a stay home mom from California. I am new to this exciting forum and looking forward to meet new people…
2 18 trattoguy
29 Jul 14 >>
Tiffany01 Going to travel at the time of pregnancy
by Tiffany01 on 5 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Next month I am going to Germany with my husband. I am 22 weeks pregnant. I think in this situation insurance is must. What would…
0 10 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt traveling in Bali
by ramkeshplt on 7 May 14 (inside General Talk) Hello,
I have in plan a holiday in Bali. I understand that Bali it is one of the best area for a holiday, nice beaches and…
1 11 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
Maharajarail luxury trains in India
by Maharajarail on 2 Apr 14 (inside General Talk) This thread is being started with a purpose: All of us know that luxury trains in India specially Maharajas Express are drawing the attention of…
0 9 Maharajarail
2 Apr 14 >>
doanvn Visa categories for foreigners in Vietnam
by doanvn on 18 Dec 13 (inside General Talk) Join circular No.04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG issued by the Diplomatic and Police Security Ministry on January 29th 2002 on implementation instruction the circular No.21/2001/ND-CP issued by Ministry on…
1 15 doanvn
19 Dec 13 >>
seoga Have anyone been to Austria ?
by seoga on 4 Nov 13 (inside General Talk) I have a plan to visit Austria in the next month, does anyone know any good places that I can visit for a memorable trip?…
4 28 jackwilliam86
16 Dec 13 >>
Recent activity from varun9654
varun9654 added a new post in the topic How To Find A Good Hotel In Goa?
I do not have proper answer how to find but I would like to inform you that you can find out best hotel in Goa…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it