travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Introduction Thread

Forum > General Talk  
micheal222
posted by micheal222 on 14 Aug 2012
Introduction Thread
I could find any introduction thread therefore I introduced one, anyhow I am Michael Reeds and I live in Cardiff, Wales.
Currently I am pursuing my graduation in Brand Management from the University of Glamorgan.
I have always tried to learn new things and find new ways and that is why I chose marketing and promotion as my primary field of interest as well as future job industry.
I have joined this forum because there is traveler in me and I always loved to take pleasure trip not very far off up till now but still I have visited Northern Wales, Edinburg and some areas of main land Europe.
I am now about to complete my qualification and this will give me an opportunity of free time as well as job to accumulate enough money to visit different places across the globe.

cipristb
cipristb responded to Introduction Thread on 14 Aug 2012
hey Michael,
Welcome!

Tell us something more about Wales and Edinburg - what should I add to my must-see / must-visit list in Edinburg?

sushikedvenc
sushikedvenc responded to Introduction Thread on 14 Aug 2012
Welcome from my part, too!

Jackwil80
Jackwil80 responded to Introduction Thread on 15 Aug 2012
Welcome to the forum. i am the newest member of this forum guys, warm greetings and i hope we all get to learn and share from this forum. was browsing through the various topics and seems the community is quite resourceful:)

jazz90
jazz90 responded to Introduction Thread on 15 Aug 2012
Hello Everyone, my name is James Martin and I live in London. I am a student of marketing and currently living with my parents. I am in the final semester of B.A Hons , Business Strategy from East London University. I am traveler by choice and I love to travel far off places and up till now I have seen many places of main land Europe, Scotland and Wales. An enthusiastic Olympic time is over and now I am again all set to travel and this time I have selected the Islands of Maldives in South Asia for the Summer break.

Thanks Mic for this thread and by virtue of which I am saying Hello to everyone.

GerryW80
GerryW80 responded to Introduction Thread on 17 Aug 2012
Nice of you to create a welcome mat for everyone Micheal! welcome to the forum :)

jazz90
jazz90 responded to Introduction Thread on 17 Aug 2012
Hey I wanna know about Scotish and Welish culture, I have never been there in spite of living in London since childhood.

keralholidays
keralholidays responded to Introduction Thread on 20 Aug 2012
hi friends, i am new for this forum.

ACtravel
ACtravel responded to Introduction Thread on 24 Aug 2012
Hi everyone! My name's Michael. I'm also new here

GerryW80
GerryW80 responded to Introduction Thread on 26 Aug 2012
Welsh culture is quite uncommon, but rather distinctive. Do you know much about the Welsh dragon?

Jackwil80
Jackwil80 responded to Introduction Thread on 27 Aug 2012
You could learn alot about the Welsh culture along the coast on St. David's day. its supposed to be quite inspiring :)

jazz90
jazz90 responded to Introduction Thread on 27 Aug 2012
Gerrw80 I am unsure about the Welsh Dragon, can u enlighten me please?

mark90
mark90 responded to Introduction Thread on 27 Aug 2012
I hereby introduce myself as the newest member of this online community and I am Mark Allison. I live Manchester and basically from Lebanon (although never been there), I have spent most of my time in Malaysia because of my father’s job in aviation industry. I am currently pursuing my graduation in sustainable performance management from Manchester Metropolitan University where I attend school in day and work at evening in a cinema theater. I am fond of traveling and moving around the world where I can see new places, learn different cultures and meet different people.

vinny90
vinny90 responded to Introduction Thread on 27 Aug 2012
Woa Woa, this is pretty messy here, anyhow I am Vincent Chase I like to make friends, meet different people and hangout with maximum dudes. In short I am a social freak and this habit has made me travel far off place but due to monetary constraints I couldn’t made up to mark but still hopes are high I am studying as well as working on local store at Leeds UK. I am studying theater from Leeds Metropolitan University.

billl88
billl88 responded to Introduction Thread on 27 Aug 2012
Laughable indeed, it reminds me Simpson episode when last jump by Bart's friend breaks up the pool made by them to fight summers, because I am also a newbie.My name is Bill Morrison and I live in Luton UK. I am a student of finance and currently pursuing CIMA-UK from London School of Business and Finance Luton Campus. I like to play games and watch movies, especially comedies and this is why my sense of humor has developed in a very positive manner. I like to socialize and I make friends very easily, it may be because of my funny nature or might be because I try hard to make friends by doing well to everyone. This online community has attracted me to gain knowledge and play with it.

AlistarJ80
AlistarJ80 responded to Introduction Thread on 28 Aug 2012
Well Jazz i'd be glad to tell you a little that i now about the red dragon. The Welsh Dragon is on Wales flag itself, called Y Ddaig Goch, which means "The red dragon". This symbol is used in sculptures and logos of many companies in Wales. There is one such motif of the dragon on Felinfoel Brewery's logo as well

jazz90
jazz90 responded to Introduction Thread on 28 Aug 2012
Well thank you Ali, it is quite enlightening though!

GerryW80
GerryW80 responded to Introduction Thread on 30 Aug 2012
Seems like this introduction thread has gathered all the highly educated members together:D one thing in common, we all love travelling:)

macclee
macclee responded to Introduction Thread on 2 Sep 2012
like as post the question about your thinking that is the threads

anonymous responded to Introduction Thread on 8 Sep 2012
Hi,
Everyone i am a travel consultant from united kingdom joined with dearflight .

mikehorne
mikehorne responded to Introduction Thread on 11 Sep 2012
hi this is mike here .

nioandrew11
nioandrew11 responded to Introduction Thread on 13 Sep 2012
My name is nio and i am a painter.i am here for sharing my reviews i will try to give my best.

Abelard01
Abelard01 responded to Introduction Thread on 14 Sep 2012
Hello all,

Nice to meet you. I am Abelard Balthasar just come to this community forum. I am very much excited to take part in discussions. This forum is very informative. Hope all members will co-operate with me, also I want to share my knowledge.

Thanks a lot.
Abelard Balthasar

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Ziimeo Competition What is the best continent for travelling?

Recent Topics in General Talk Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
BespokeD Why Travel With Bespoke India Holidays
by BespokeD on 21 Aug 14 (inside General Talk) Bespoke India Holidays is a boutique India luxury tours firm offering Luxury India Tour Package and Incredible India Tour Packages with experiences as per your…
1 5 johhnathhan323
21 Sep 14 >>
JaswinderSingh Hello from Sydney (newbie introduction)
by JaswinderSingh on 18 Jul 14 (inside General Talk) Hello
Myself ?Jaswinder from Sydney, another newbie of TG. Hope will make new friends here.
2 14 FreddyMorcos
1 Sep 14 >>
maryhas hai, i am new to this forum
by maryhas on 24 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Hello Friends, I am Mary, a stay home mom from California. I am new to this exciting forum and looking forward to meet new people…
2 18 trattoguy
29 Jul 14 >>
Tiffany01 Going to travel at the time of pregnancy
by Tiffany01 on 5 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Next month I am going to Germany with my husband. I am 22 weeks pregnant. I think in this situation insurance is must. What would…
0 10 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt traveling in Bali
by ramkeshplt on 7 May 14 (inside General Talk) Hello,
I have in plan a holiday in Bali. I understand that Bali it is one of the best area for a holiday, nice beaches and…
1 11 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
Maharajarail luxury trains in India
by Maharajarail on 2 Apr 14 (inside General Talk) This thread is being started with a purpose: All of us know that luxury trains in India specially Maharajas Express are drawing the attention of…
0 9 Maharajarail
2 Apr 14 >>
doanvn Visa categories for foreigners in Vietnam
by doanvn on 18 Dec 13 (inside General Talk) Join circular No.04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG issued by the Diplomatic and Police Security Ministry on January 29th 2002 on implementation instruction the circular No.21/2001/ND-CP issued by Ministry on…
1 15 doanvn
19 Dec 13 >>
seoga Have anyone been to Austria ?
by seoga on 4 Nov 13 (inside General Talk) I have a plan to visit Austria in the next month, does anyone know any good places that I can visit for a memorable trip?…
4 28 jackwilliam86
16 Dec 13 >>
ramkeshplt Share your Luxury travel experience in India
by ramkeshplt on 26 Oct 13 (inside General Talk) Feel free to post your experiences regarding Luxury traveling to different destinations in India.
1 21 sujitsood
11 Dec 13 >>
bobby123456 planning for a trip to India-need help!
by bobby123456 on 19 Sep 13 (inside General Talk) Hi
I am planning for an Indian tour.But I am unaware of anything regarding India.Kindly help me out.I want to visit all the popular destinations too.How…
4 29 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it