travelgrove travel forums

Forum

International cocktail party

Forum > General Talk  
lifecruiser
posted by lifecruiser on 28 May 2009
International cocktail party
We want to invite YOU ALL to an international cocktail party meme that soon will start, Drinks 'Round the World: http://lifecruiser.com/archive/start-drinks-round-the-world-new-cool-meme/

(sorry about the link, but it was kinda necessary since it's there you gonna see ALL the participants)

It's taking place the 1st every month where we all post text and/or photo about a drink we have been or are experiencing somewhere around the world.

EVERYBODY is welcome, so bring all your party animals (friends) too, the more the merrier!

Why don't upload your drink even here at Travelgrove and we get the party going even over here...?

Cheers ;-)

erato
erato responded to International cocktail party on 28 May 2009
It's like online drinking, it sounds good, I'm in! :D But where can we upload our photos and see others' pictures? I've checked the link you gave but didn't really understand this part, only that we can drink as much as we can for a good cause - popular education. :D Cheers

Tudi
Tudi responded to International cocktail party on 28 May 2009
This particular party animal is quite interested! I was just contemplating about writing about cocktails on the Travelgrove blog ;)

We can definitely bring the party here on the forums as well. You bring the drinks lifecruiser, I'll get the cheesecake and Erato can bring Zlori and we'll have a part-eh!

P.S. Erato, you don't need a good cause to drink, you just need a cause!

lifecruiser
lifecruiser responded to International cocktail party on 28 May 2009
@erato: you can upload it anywhere actually and just leave a link to it in the comments.

The purpose is to mingle more with others, so therefor it's important to visit other blogs or Travelgrove profiles or where ever you have uploaded the photo and written something about it.

We have no rules other than that we have to link back to Lifecruiser Travel Blog and Travel Experta's blog as they are a kind of "gathering points" to find other party animals to mingle with.

No pressure, just having FUN. Like in a real party, right...?

lifecruiser
lifecruiser responded to International cocktail party on 28 May 2009
@Tudi: Di you say CHEESECAKE????? How did you know that it's my absolute favorite? Have you been spying on me? *giggles*

I've thrown virtual blog partys before, so I have no doubt that this will be fun!

Power (drinks) to the people ;-)

erato
erato responded to International cocktail party on 1 Jun 2009
Cheesecake sounds great Tudi, bring some extra because I'm also a great destroyer of that species. :D
I might bring some good Hungarian palinka, I'm sure it would burn our throats but make all of us very very happy. :D

lifecruiser
lifecruiser responded to International cocktail party on 1 Jun 2009
PARTY TIME!!!! Where are your drinks peeps....?

Have a taste of The Rolls Royce of Sangria:
http://lifecruiser.com/archive/drinks-round-the-world-the-rolls-royce-of-sangria/

Cheers!

Tudi
Tudi responded to International cocktail party on 4 Jun 2009
Bit of delay, but we got something going on here Lifecruiser:

http://travelgrove.com/blog/travel-tips/best-summer-cocktails/

I can also tell you how I got smashed on cocktails and write a post on the blog about it, but Peter, Stefan, Lori and the other guys at Travelgrove would fire my ass (not to mention kick it in the first place):)

So repeat after me: Alcohol Abstinence increases job security. Alcohol Abstinence increases job security. Alcohol Abstinence increases job security. etc

lifecruiser
lifecruiser responded to International cocktail party on 5 Jun 2009
Hm. So that's the mantra....

They say that there even are drinks without alcohol. I've heard rumors about it. *giggles*

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Traveling is a great idea of refreshment Where on Earth? - Awesome Travel Game

Recent Topics in General Talk Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
nikkiwinter Murcia Palace
by nikkiwinter on 3 Nov 14 (inside General Talk) I have seen on the website a place mentioned called Murcia palace which states is a highly renowned nightspot that offers sophisticated four course meals…
0 7 nikkiwinter
3 Nov 14 >>
FreddyMorcos How I'll communicate with my family, when I'll traveling to USA?
by FreddyMorcos on 10 Sep 14 (inside General Talk) I want to Travel to USA after 1 week. I'll stay there for 15 days. But I'm very worried about communication. When I'll stay in…
0 14 FreddyMorcos
10 Sep 14 >>
BespokeD Why Travel With Bespoke India Holidays
by BespokeD on 21 Aug 14 (inside General Talk) Bespoke India Holidays is a boutique India luxury tours firm offering Luxury India Tour Package and Incredible India Tour Packages with experiences as per your…
0 64 BespokeD
21 Aug 14 >>
JaswinderSingh Hello from Sydney (newbie introduction)
by JaswinderSingh on 18 Jul 14 (inside General Talk) Hello
Myself ?Jaswinder from Sydney, another newbie of TG. Hope will make new friends here.
2 22 FreddyMorcos
1 Sep 14 >>
maryhas hai, i am new to this forum
by maryhas on 24 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Hello Friends, I am Mary, a stay home mom from California. I am new to this exciting forum and looking forward to meet new people…
2 20 trattoguy
29 Jul 14 >>
Tiffany01 Going to travel at the time of pregnancy
by Tiffany01 on 5 Jun 14 (inside General Talk) Next month I am going to Germany with my husband. I am 22 weeks pregnant. I think in this situation insurance is must. What would…
0 13 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
ramkeshplt traveling in Bali
by ramkeshplt on 7 May 14 (inside General Talk) Hello,
I have in plan a holiday in Bali. I understand that Bali it is one of the best area for a holiday, nice beaches and…
1 19 Tiffany01
5 Jun 14 >>
Maharajarail luxury trains in India
by Maharajarail on 2 Apr 14 (inside General Talk) This thread is being started with a purpose: All of us know that luxury trains in India specially Maharajas Express are drawing the attention of…
0 10 Maharajarail
2 Apr 14 >>
doanvn Visa categories for foreigners in Vietnam
by doanvn on 18 Dec 13 (inside General Talk) Join circular No.04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG issued by the Diplomatic and Police Security Ministry on January 29th 2002 on implementation instruction the circular No.21/2001/ND-CP issued by Ministry on…
1 16 doanvn
19 Dec 13 >>
seoga Have anyone been to Austria ?
by seoga on 4 Nov 13 (inside General Talk) I have a plan to visit Austria in the next month, does anyone know any good places that I can visit for a memorable trip?…
4 33 jackwilliam86
16 Dec 13 >>
Recent activity from lifecruiser
lifecruiser added a new post in the topic Remember your first ride in an airplane?
Hm. Let me think. It must have been in the stone age.... *giggles*
Seriously, first time was on a school trip from Stockholm to Gotland (island…
lifecruiser added a new post in the topic European Cruises Anyone?
Is it mostly time to enjoy at the cruise ship or is it really time enough in each port?
I've always get the feeling that…
lifecruiser added a new post in the topic Do you prefer 5 star Hotel or just ordinary Hotel?
I also think that every hotel style is an experience. We have stayed at everything from a very low standard hostel (dusty old magazine loft…
lifecruiser added a new post in the topic Seaside Travel - Noise Versus Chill
Can I haz both....? *giggles*
I love to stay somewhere quite quiet, but close to some party places if & when the party mood is turned…
lifecruiser added a new post in the topic European Cruises Anyone?
Generally I've found the prices too expensive, except if going when not high season, but then on the other hand bad weather can occur.... and…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it