travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Personal Insurance Policy

Forum > Europe & Russia > France  
zangazanga
posted by zangazanga on 30 Sep 2009
Personal Insurance Policy
Will my Personal Insurance Policy be valid if I'm in France?

erato
erato responded to Personal Insurance Policy on 30 Sep 2009
Well, France is Europe and the Third Party Liability insurance is included in every European country. It is included in the rental price and you can't avoid it. So that is what you will have.

anonymous responded to Personal Insurance Policy on 13 Aug 2012
It is included in the rental price and you can't avoid it. So that is what you will have.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France:

Recent Topics in France Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Where is the best place in southern France to live?
by Anonymous on 20 Aug 12 (inside France) I'm a Norwegian classical artist and I love southern France (Spain and Italy for that matter) and during the winter months it would be wonderful…
6 39 Palak
16 Oct 12 >>
* Paris for a day?
by Anonymous on 13 Aug 12 (inside France) What are people's top 'must sees' - would appreciate some less touristy ideas too!
7 35 james5
10 Sep 12 >>
rosefranklin Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France:
by rosefranklin on 20 Sep 11 (inside France)
If you want to come back to a cosy and posh holiday apartment or villa after a night of partying or sight-seeing, then holiday accommodation…
6 61 HipEdwards
22 Jun 12 >>
Other topics from zangazanga Replies Views Last Post
zangazanga Copenhagen
by zangazanga on 14 May 09 (inside Copenhagen) Could anyone tell me something about Copenhagen and the area? I woul be grateful for a few tips!
Thxaloot
5 257 carolgreen616
27 Aug 12 >>
zangazanga Car rental - Additional drivers
by zangazanga on 24 Jun 09 (inside Car Rentals) I just found out that most of the Car Rental Companies have extra fees for additional drivers. It means that if I rent a car…
3 492 Jamie
27 Nov 12 >>
zangazanga Medical services onboard?
by zangazanga on 9 Jul 09 (inside Cruises) Are there medical services onboard? What if I get sick on a cruise ship, I have asthma or other illness?
3 382 iluveurope
9 Jul 09 >>
zangazanga selling the CSA - Czech Airlines
by zangazanga on 19 Aug 09 (inside News) I just heared on the news that the Czech government are going to sell the national airline company of the Czech Republic, the CSA. I'm…
1 260 erato
20 Aug 09 >>
zangazanga Driving record
by zangazanga on 21 Aug 09 (inside Car Rentals) Can I still rent a car if my driving record in not clear? Do companies check these things?
3 699 Jeff-Kellner
17 Aug 11 >>
Recent activity from zangazanga
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Visit to Manali
Hi,
Just run a Google search or browse TripAdvisor, LonelyPlanet, etc... I'm sure you'll find a lot of info.
zangazanga added a new post in the topic How to book hotel rooms in bulk?
The best would be to do it by phone - thus you can get a higher discount.
Running a search on Travelgrove also worth a try…
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Searching luxury hotels in Thane?
You can always check Tripadvisor's reviews for hotels, there you can find any type of hotel and a lot or opinions too, so you can…
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Church attire?
Not only their shoulders, but also their heads are covered with some scarf in all Catholic churches in Spain, as far as I know.
zangazanga added a new post in the topic Shows at Circus Circus
wow, ALL shows are free or just some? Who are the performers?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it