travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Paris for a day?

Forum > Europe & Russia > France  
posted by anonymous on 13 Aug 2012
Paris for a day?
What are people's top 'must sees' - would appreciate some less touristy ideas too!

tibi
tibi responded to Paris for a day? on 14 Aug 2012
I suggest to simply take a walk on Champs Elise, Tour De Eiffel (just walk there, you won't have 5 hours to wait in the queue if you have one single day anyway), go into a small shop, take a beer and walk from Champs Elise to Place du Paraguay (not too popular place, small but nice).

Don't buy anything from the beggars there, the ring is not made of real gold. :P (That's an old con trick.. anyhow)

Also, definitely walk down to the coast of Seine!

Cheers

Sayuri87
Sayuri87 responded to Paris for a day? on 14 Aug 2012
I agree... just take a walk in the city, there's no point in planning to visit museums / entering sights in 1 day, I've tried once but we were running for whole day like 2 poisoned rats.

Jackwil80
Jackwil80 responded to Paris for a day? on 17 Aug 2012
You should at least check the Louvre museum! try to manage, its worth it

geneoliver
geneoliver responded to Paris for a day? on 20 Aug 2012
There are tonnes of things to see in Paris. If you give us a wish list of what you would like to see we can give you suggestions about how to do it. its impossible to make suggestions without knowing what your priorities are and whether you have been before etc....

luvVacation
luvVacation responded to Paris for a day? on 25 Aug 2012
Agencies offer a day tour in Paris for Louvre Museum, Cruise, Eiffel Towel Lunch and Notre Dame.

anonymous responded to Paris for a day? on 7 Sep 2012
i think all Paris is very good. He is natural beauty.

james5
james5 responded to Paris for a day? on 10 Sep 2012
There are many beautiful places in Paris to visit.it is very difficult to choose the name of one place to suggest to visit.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France: Where is the best place in southern France to live?

Recent Topics in France Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Where is the best place in southern France to live?
by Anonymous on 20 Aug 12 (inside France) I'm a Norwegian classical artist and I love southern France (Spain and Italy for that matter) and during the winter months it would be wonderful…
6 39 Palak
16 Oct 12 >>
rosefranklin Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France:
by rosefranklin on 20 Sep 11 (inside France)
If you want to come back to a cosy and posh holiday apartment or villa after a night of partying or sight-seeing, then holiday accommodation…
6 61 HipEdwards
22 Jun 12 >>
zangazanga Personal Insurance Policy
by zangazanga on 30 Sep 09 (inside France) Will my Personal Insurance Policy be valid if I'm in France?
2 399 carolgreen77
13 Aug 12 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* looking for furnished apartment for rent in Mont Tremblant
by Anonymous on 5 Aug 12 (inside Canada) Hello
I am looking for furnished apartment for rent in Mont Tremblant for best price.
6 21 Mohit
7 Jan 13 >>
* Where is the best place in southern France to live?
by Anonymous on 20 Aug 12 (inside France) I'm a Norwegian classical artist and I love southern France (Spain and Italy for that matter) and during the winter months it would be wonderful…
6 39 Palak
16 Oct 12 >>
* Need Hotel in Ottawa Pools are Must!
by Anonymous on 20 Aug 12 (inside Ottawa) Hi,
This is Jimmy Foster; I am going for a family trip in Ottawa with my family just because Swimming Pools are the first requirement of…
5 18 steefen
19 Sep 12 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
carolgreen77 added a new post in the topic Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
I cannot recall, and local students sometimes dress it up in all sorts of clothes clothes.
carolgreen77 added a new post in the topic Need Hotel in Ottawa Pools are Must!
hotels that have pools, all the better ones do actually.
added a new post in the topic which month to visit Paris?
april and may ,is the best season for me,just my personal opinion
carolgreen77 added a new post in the topic How much is for a ticket to go to Toronto?
If that's the case, what is your departure?
carolgreen77 added a new post in the topic I want to travel to germany BUT?????
thoroughly safe to travel to Germany nowadays.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it