travelgrove travel forums

France Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our France travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in France - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in France Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our France travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > France
Replies Views Last Post
* Where is the best place in southern France to live?
by Anonymous on 20 Aug 12 I'm a Norwegian classical artist and I love southern France (Spain and Italy for that matter) and during the winter months it would be wonderful…
6 39 Palak
16 Oct 12 >>
* Paris for a day?
by Anonymous on 13 Aug 12 What are people's top 'must sees' - would appreciate some less touristy ideas too!
7 36 james5
10 Sep 12 >>
rosefranklin Top Luxury Holiday Villas in France:
by rosefranklin on 20 Sep 11
If you want to come back to a cosy and posh holiday apartment or villa after a night of partying or sight-seeing, then holiday accommodation…
6 61 HipEdwards
22 Jun 12 >>
zangazanga Personal Insurance Policy
by zangazanga on 30 Sep 09 Will my Personal Insurance Policy be valid if I'm in France?
2 399 carolgreen77
13 Aug 12 >>
AlanK Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
by AlanK on 15 Jan 12 (inside Amiens) What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…
4 14 carolgreen77
16 Sep 12 >>
JenniferMoller Antique Furniture
by JenniferMoller on 28 Feb 09 (inside Megeve) Bonjour, Monsieur ou Madame,
Which are the best antique furniture stores or dealers in Megeve?
Merci Millefois,
Jennifer Moller
1 594 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
chithanh119 which month to visit Paris?
by chithanh119 on 2 Mar 10 (inside Paris) Next year my husband and I are planning a trip to Paris. The last time we went was in mid June, getting a bit too…
4 227 nancy030
8 Feb 13 >>
szbogi Bucharest-Paris
by szbogi on 24 Apr 09 (inside Paris) I searched for a flight from Bucharest to Paris, but I've found very different prices. What should be a normal price for this flight?
2 258 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
sarifundi When should we make our flight reservations for Paris?
by sarifundi on 26 Aug 08 (inside Paris) My husband and I are leaving for Paris during the later part of September, 2008. We are interested in a non-stop flight going. However, coming…
1 424 MadSuh
21 Sep 08 >>
forums

Browse France Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Jinan Travel Forum, China Looking for a club
I am looking for a club called Bei yuan na yi ye in Jinan, China

Johannesburg Travel Forum, South Africa flight quote
Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Madrid Travel Forum, Spain Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid
Bullfighting is part of the Spanish identity. You can experience the pageantry as the matadors enter the stadium and live the culture for 2 hours…

New Orleans Travel Forum, Louisiana Car rentals in New Orleans
Recommend me car companies in the area with low rates.

Port-au-prince Travel Forum, Haiti car rental in Haiti
what rental place in port au prince haiti can we rent from thats a good place

Riyadh Travel Forum, Saudi Arabia Any type of Manpower from Vietnam
We are a reputing Vietnam Manpower supplier supplying all skilled and unskilled manpower. Now, Vietnam Manpower have already sent thousands of labors to Saudi Arabia,…

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Stuttgart Travel Forum, Germany Memorial to WWII Casualities
After world war II, the rubble from the bombed building were trucked to a spot on the west side of the City. Easter services were…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it