3. Istanbul, Turkey
4. Vienna, Austria
5. Athens, Greece
6. London, United Kingdom
7. Paris, France
8. Prague, Czech Republic
9. Barcelona, Spain and
10. Munich, Germany
Belle responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 26 Dec 2011
I would also add Warsaw in Poland it is an amazing city, summer and winter alike!
papillon responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 27 Dec 2011
What about the Swiss cities? The beautiful Zurich, Geneva or Bern, they are all breathtaking, as any city in Switzerland, for that matter. :) At least one of these should be on the list, plus, they have all been on the top most livable cities in the world in the last years.
athenalove responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 4 Jan 2012
Paris is a little overrated I think, and so is London. They are beautiful and have a lot to see, but expensive and very crowded which takes away a lot of their charms.
stokholm responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 10 Jan 2012
Hi everybody!
For the New Year's Eve I was in Belgrade. It is a wonderful city,and the people too. I stayed in some apartment in the downtown.
So i just want to thank all people from there for great time when I was there,and tell people about that beautiful city!
heiji262 responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 12 Jan 2012
2. Rome, Italy
7. Paris, France
I like these two locations
city ​​of romance and poetic
Dalenevalorie responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 17 Jan 2012

According to me if it is an winter season then i would prefer to go for an skiing and snowboarding

The places for skiing and snowboarding:

1.Val d'lsere
2.Les Trois Vallees
3.Vaud Villars canton
5.Sahoro, Japan
9.Cancún Yucatán

When we go for a winter holiday there is generally one of two things on our mind. One is to escape the cold, wet, winter months for a while and enjoy more temperate climates, bask in brilliant sunshine on a foreign beach and maybe take in a little snorkelling, sailing or some other water sports.
So try these places and have an pleasant and chill vacation.
gfere40 responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 2 Apr 2012
Hi there,
Haven't anybody of you visited Papigo? Papigo is one of the most beautiful winter places to be, check everything regarding that and you will see that I am right about that.
Also I will be happy to see some of you in Papigo, skiing, trekking and any other extreme sport you like

mikehenry responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 21 Apr 2012
oh! great information about European winter holiday destinations.Thanks for sharing.
cristina responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 12 Jul 2012
European Winter Holidays are always great holidays to enjoy. The destinations mentioned here will give you holidays with lots of joy and unique experiences. Thanks for sharing this very useful information here.
AlistarJ80 responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 24 Aug 2012
westalan80 responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 30 Aug 2012
My winter escape destinations in Europe :
And to top it off, travel by train through the snowy majestic landscape!!!
mikytamp responded to Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations on 8 Jan 2013
Europe has so many holiday destinations. This list of favorite destinations is missing a country that is Ireland. In last few years so many tourists are coming to Ireland for visit this wonderful place of the world.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

how can ı find cheap hotels in Moscow enjoy europe by train

Recent Topics in Europe & Russia Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
jaisrivastava Bled Trip Tour
by jaisrivastava on 7 Sep 13 (inside Europe & Russia) Members who have seen Bled and enjoyed their trip to Slovenia are requested share their details here. Please do mention if travelling by Tour bus…
1 8 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
misha I wonder whether Siberia would be a travel option for people
by misha on 1 May 13 (inside Europe & Russia) I wonder whether Siberia would be an adventure travel option for people, what are you thoughts, would you go? Suggestions of what is available? how…
2 18 victorbritts
4 Jun 13 >>
mikytamp Has anyone visited Ireland?
by mikytamp on 12 Mar 13 (inside Europe & Russia) I have heard a lot about the tourist destinations of Ireland. The pictures available on the Google are really mesmerizing. I am planning a vacation…
2 29 prix017
22 Apr 13 >>
drsantos To all of you that have visited Lisbon
by drsantos on 6 Mar 13 (inside Europe & Russia) Hello:) I'm a portuguese student and I am doing my master thesis on the touristic image of Lisbon. In my investigation, I need to collect…
1 12 stef
2 Apr 13 >>
brightsun Top winter destinations in Europe
by brightsun on 7 Feb 13 (inside Europe & Russia) Hello,
Winter comes in many guises in Europe, in the polar north there’s serious snow and sunless weeks, while you’ll find lingering sunshine in the mild…
3 44 akira
1 Mar 13 >>
brightsun Top 10 Place to Visit in France
by brightsun on 12 Dec 12 (inside Europe & Russia) Hello,
There are top ten place to visit in France. These are the followings:
1. Besancon, Franche-Comte
2. The City of Lyon – The Capital of Gastronomy
3. Lourdes,…
1 27 mikytamp
18 Jan 13 >>
CarnetLondon Shop for antiques in Milan at the Brocantage antique show
by CarnetLondon on 24 Oct 12 (inside Europe & Russia) Brocantage boasts around 200 exhibitors from Italy showcasing the exquisite craftsmanship of eras past through vintage furniture, paintings and trinkets. A great shopping event in…
1 48 mikytamp
23 Jan 13 >>
Ellen_zoneth Holidays in Sweden
by Ellen_zoneth on 9 Oct 12 (inside Europe & Russia) Last month I visited Sweden for 7 days. Sweden is one of the most famous tourism destinations in the world. There are enjoyable places available…
4 29 Latika
26 Nov 12 >>
Magalie2011 enjoy europe by train
by Magalie2011 on 21 Feb 12 (inside Europe & Russia) If you wish to travel freely in Europe the best way to do it is by train , it is a mode of transport economic,…
5 35 Latika
27 Nov 12 >>
aycalifeclub how can ı find cheap hotels in Moscow
by aycalifeclub on 10 Sep 11 (inside Europe & Russia) I am travelling world, but there is no money in my pocket. I am travelling with club : Help me Please:(
9 73 Latika
28 Nov 12 >>
Other topics from afiluddinbd Replies Views Last Post
afiluddinbd prepaid sim card for Australia
by afiluddinbd on 31 Oct 11 (inside Australia) My small sister planing for vacation in Australia. So any body can help me which sim card will be better for her or how can…
8 308 steefen
1 Oct 12 >>
afiluddinbd What are the top items on your pack list?
by afiluddinbd on 17 Oct 11 (inside Special Destinations) 1 Toilet paper
2 First aid kit
3 Ear plugs to wear while riding all day & at night
4 extra water, 2 litres or more in the…
6 40 steefen
19 Sep 12 >>
afiluddinbd The Top 10 Tourist Destinations in India
by afiluddinbd on 24 Oct 11 (inside Round the World Travel) 1. Agra
2. Jaipur / Udaipur
3. Goa
4. Kashmir
5. Kanyakumari
6. Kerala (Backwaters)
7. Old Delhi
8. Ajanta Ellora
9. Darjeeling
8 143 amliNagar
11 Nov 12 >>
afiluddinbd Where is your next vacation for 2012
by afiluddinbd on 5 Nov 11 (inside Goa Velha) Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…
7 30 donaldjon
16 Nov 11 >>
afiluddinbd Hoe to save money in Central America when traveling?
by afiluddinbd on 6 Nov 11 (inside Central America & Caribbean) 1. Use Public Transport: Public transport is very cheap and usually very efficient. Local buses, especially ones that aren'™t direct, cost only a few dollars.…
5 42 AlistarJ80
31 Aug 12 >>
Recent activity from afiluddinbd
afiluddinbd added a new post in the topic Honeymoon trip to Paris?
Whether you're strolling along the Seine or soaking up city life from a sidewalk café, you'll see why Paris is synonymous with the word style.…
afiluddinbd started the topic 10 Top Tourist Attractions in the USA
As one of the largest and most diverse countries in the world, The United States boast an amazing amount of tourist destinations ranging from the…
afiluddinbd started the topic 10 Best Sights & Attractions in Denmark
1. Kronborg Castle near Helsingor
2. The Oresund Bridge Connecting Denmark and Sweden
3. The Original Legoland in Billund
4. The Old Town of Aarhus, Denmark
5. The Island…
afiluddinbd added a new post in the topic New traveler
Most welcome and congratulation to you in this forum
afiluddinbd added a new post in the topic Which places would you like to visit the most???
I am Afiluddin from Bangladesh. I have a strong feelings to see the Sydney. But I don't know it will fulfill or not? Because I…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it