travelgrove travel forums

Europe & Russia Travel Forums

Forum > Europe & Russia

There is so much to see and do in Europe & Russia and there so much we don’t know about it. But this European and Russian Travel Forum is a great place to ask about anything from restaurants to travel and sights.

But if you know some things about Europe & Russia, you can also help others by answering their questions and sharing your ideas, this way you can get the most out of our travel forum.

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Europe & Russia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Europe & Russia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in European and Russian Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Europe & Russia travel forum

Replies Views Last Post
jaisrivastava Bled Trip Tour
by jaisrivastava on 7 Sep 13 Members who have seen Bled and enjoyed their trip to Slovenia are requested share their details here. Please do mention if travelling by Tour bus…
1 6 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
misha I wonder whether Siberia would be a travel option for people
by misha on 2 May 13 I wonder whether Siberia would be an adventure travel option for people, what are you thoughts, would you go? Suggestions of what is available? how…
2 14 victorbritts
4 Jun 13 >>
mikytamp Has anyone visited Ireland?
by mikytamp on 12 Mar 13 I have heard a lot about the tourist destinations of Ireland. The pictures available on the Google are really mesmerizing. I am planning a vacation…
2 26 prix017
22 Apr 13 >>
drsantos To all of you that have visited Lisbon
by drsantos on 6 Mar 13 Hello:) I'm a portuguese student and I am doing my master thesis on the touristic image of Lisbon. In my investigation, I need to collect…
1 11 stef
2 Apr 13 >>
brightsun Top winter destinations in Europe
by brightsun on 8 Feb 13 Hello,
Winter comes in many guises in Europe, in the polar north there’s serious snow and sunless weeks, while you’ll find lingering sunshine in the mild…
3 28 akira
1 Mar 13 >>
brightsun Top 10 Place to Visit in France
by brightsun on 12 Dec 12 Hello,
There are top ten place to visit in France. These are the followings:
1. Besancon, Franche-Comte
2. The City of Lyon – The Capital of Gastronomy
3. Lourdes,…
1 24 mikytamp
18 Jan 13 >>
CarnetLondon Shop for antiques in Milan at the Brocantage antique show
by CarnetLondon on 24 Oct 12 Brocantage boasts around 200 exhibitors from Italy showcasing the exquisite craftsmanship of eras past through vintage furniture, paintings and trinkets. A great shopping event in…
1 34 mikytamp
23 Jan 13 >>
Ellen_zoneth Holidays in Sweden
by Ellen_zoneth on 9 Oct 12 Last month I visited Sweden for 7 days. Sweden is one of the most famous tourism destinations in the world. There are enjoyable places available…
4 28 Latika
26 Nov 12 >>
Magalie2011 enjoy europe by train
by Magalie2011 on 21 Feb 12 If you wish to travel freely in Europe the best way to do it is by train , it is a mode of transport economic,…
5 29 Latika
27 Nov 12 >>
afiluddinbd Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations
by afiluddinbd on 25 Dec 11 1. Florence, Italy
2. Rome, Italy
3. Istanbul, Turkey
4. Vienna, Austria
5. Athens, Greece
6. London, United Kingdom
7. Paris, France
8. Prague, Czech Republic
9. Barcelona, Spain and
10. Munich, Germany
12 365 mikytamp
8 Jan 13 >>
forums

Browse European and Russian Travel Forums by Country

More cities you might be interested in

Columbus Travel Forum, Ohio Ticket price to Columbus Ohio
How much would a ticket from Cedar rapids, Iowa to Columbus, Georgia cost for 2?

Freeport Travel Forum, Bahamas Freeport Bahamas airfare & hotel
What's the cheapest airfare & hotel for Freeport Bahamas for 1 week??

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?

Khajuraho Travel Forum, India Budget Hotels in Khajuraho, Hotel Isabel Palace Khajuraho
About Hotel Isabel Palace
The hotel was built in 2011 the beautiful "White Marble" with the intent to give a comfortable accommodation to tourists visiting the…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Ponca City Travel Forum, Oklahoma bus service to Ponca City
what bus line services ponca city?

Rapid City Travel Forum, South Dakota Where to stay in Rapid City
Many people ask where to stay when traveling to Mt Rushmore and Black Hills area. I would strongly suggest basing your stay out of Rapid…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it