travelgrove travel forums

Europe & Russia Travel Forums

Forum > Europe & Russia

There is so much to see and do in Europe & Russia and there so much we don’t know about it. But this European and Russian Travel Forum is a great place to ask about anything from restaurants to travel and sights.

But if you know some things about Europe & Russia, you can also help others by answering their questions and sharing your ideas, this way you can get the most out of our travel forum.

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Europe & Russia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Europe & Russia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in European and Russian Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Europe & Russia travel forum

Replies Views Last Post
jaisrivastava Bled Trip Tour
by jaisrivastava on 7 Sep 13 Members who have seen Bled and enjoyed their trip to Slovenia are requested share their details here. Please do mention if travelling by Tour bus…
1 6 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
misha I wonder whether Siberia would be a travel option for people
by misha on 2 May 13 I wonder whether Siberia would be an adventure travel option for people, what are you thoughts, would you go? Suggestions of what is available? how…
2 14 victorbritts
4 Jun 13 >>
mikytamp Has anyone visited Ireland?
by mikytamp on 12 Mar 13 I have heard a lot about the tourist destinations of Ireland. The pictures available on the Google are really mesmerizing. I am planning a vacation…
2 27 prix017
22 Apr 13 >>
drsantos To all of you that have visited Lisbon
by drsantos on 6 Mar 13 Hello:) I'm a portuguese student and I am doing my master thesis on the touristic image of Lisbon. In my investigation, I need to collect…
1 11 stef
2 Apr 13 >>
brightsun Top winter destinations in Europe
by brightsun on 8 Feb 13 Hello,
Winter comes in many guises in Europe, in the polar north there’s serious snow and sunless weeks, while you’ll find lingering sunshine in the mild…
3 32 akira
1 Mar 13 >>
brightsun Top 10 Place to Visit in France
by brightsun on 12 Dec 12 Hello,
There are top ten place to visit in France. These are the followings:
1. Besancon, Franche-Comte
2. The City of Lyon – The Capital of Gastronomy
3. Lourdes,…
1 25 mikytamp
18 Jan 13 >>
CarnetLondon Shop for antiques in Milan at the Brocantage antique show
by CarnetLondon on 24 Oct 12 Brocantage boasts around 200 exhibitors from Italy showcasing the exquisite craftsmanship of eras past through vintage furniture, paintings and trinkets. A great shopping event in…
1 38 mikytamp
23 Jan 13 >>
Ellen_zoneth Holidays in Sweden
by Ellen_zoneth on 9 Oct 12 Last month I visited Sweden for 7 days. Sweden is one of the most famous tourism destinations in the world. There are enjoyable places available…
4 28 Latika
26 Nov 12 >>
Magalie2011 enjoy europe by train
by Magalie2011 on 21 Feb 12 If you wish to travel freely in Europe the best way to do it is by train , it is a mode of transport economic,…
5 30 Latika
27 Nov 12 >>
afiluddinbd Top 10 Popular European Winter Holiday Destinations
by afiluddinbd on 25 Dec 11 1. Florence, Italy
2. Rome, Italy
3. Istanbul, Turkey
4. Vienna, Austria
5. Athens, Greece
6. London, United Kingdom
7. Paris, France
8. Prague, Czech Republic
9. Barcelona, Spain and
10. Munich, Germany
12 373 mikytamp
8 Jan 13 >>
forums

Browse European and Russian Travel Forums by Country

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Agartala Travel Forum, India agartala
what is the state of agartala

Calcutta Travel Forum, India Calcutta, India
What is the shortest way to Culcutta?

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

Los Angeles Travel Forum, California Los Angeles - the city of Angels
As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…

Manila Travel Forum, Philippines cheapest fare from miami,florida to manila,philippines
the flight will be on december 11,2011, if possible an evening flight..thanks

Mexico City Travel Forum, Mexico Flying from Houston to Mexico City
I try to selec tha price 195.00 from houston, texas to mexico city

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

Sana Travel Forum, Yemen What is Sana?
What is Sana?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it