travelgrove travel forums

Forum

who wants to visit an africa wonder...Ethiopia?

Forum > Africa & Middle East > Ethiopia  
tag_tour
posted by tag_tour on 4 Sep 2011
who wants to visit an africa wonder...Ethiopia?
Tour code: TTT- CT715
Duration: 22 Days & 21 Nights/ by surface + Air
Destination: North + South + West + East
Addis/ADD- History - Nature - Culture - Markets -Addis/ADD

Ethiopian Grand Tour/ Combination Expeditions

erato
erato responded to who wants to visit an africa wonder...Ethiopia? on 4 Sep 2011
What are your rates for these tours?

danpop
danpop responded to who wants to visit an africa wonder...Ethiopia? on 5 Sep 2011
You did not give any contact information. You should leave an email address maybe.

Sayuri87
Sayuri87 responded to who wants to visit an africa wonder...Ethiopia? on 5 Sep 2011
An Ethiopian vacation sounds pretty awesome, but how safe is it? I am sure you need a lot of vaccinations but what other safety measures are needed?

tag_tour
tag_tour responded to who wants to visit an africa wonder...Ethiopia? on 6 Sep 2011
Hey, every body sorry for not leaving my email addreess at the post ….you can contact me by these e-mail address.. eskiolemma@gmail.com,... You may also ask the enquire by mail…also I can send you some of the distination information by your own personal mails…for more information you can see our website …here is the URL http://tourandtravelethiopia.com/index.html...thanks, Sincerely yours,Abebe Zewdie, Managing Director

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Special Offer by Euro Africa Travel

Recent Topics in Ethiopia Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
jackwilliam86 Special Offer by Euro Africa Travel
by jackwilliam86 on 11 Dec 13 (inside Ethiopia) Now you can Buy 1 ticket and get 2nd Ticket Free on Ethiopian Airline to All African Destinations:
Sales between 3rd Dec to 12th Dec 2013,…
0 6 jackwilliam86
11 Dec 13 >>
Other topics from tag_tour Replies Views Last Post
tag_tour Letter of Request
by tag_tour on 8 Sep 11 (inside Travelgrove Q and A) It is a great pleasure for me to extend my greeting to you on behalf of our company TAG Ethiopia Tour and Travel Agency. Basing…
2 70 rickenrhon
3 Apr 12 >>
Recent activity from tag_tour
tag_tour started the topic Letter of Request
It is a great pleasure for me to extend my greeting to you on behalf of our company TAG Ethiopia Tour and Travel Agency. Basing…

Things about Ethiopia you might be interested in

Ethiopia Travel Guide

Cheap Flights to Ethiopia

Ethiopia Travel Deals

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals