Forum

What to do in Dubai for 2 days

Forum > Africa & Middle East > United Arab Emirates > Dubai  
robeve
posted by robeve on 26 Aug 2008
What to do in Dubai for 2 days

angel
angel responded to What to do in Dubai for 2 days on 26 Aug 2008
Hi! I haven't been yet in Dubai but I heard many things of it. There are many sightseeing options listed here: http://www.dubaicityguide.com/mobile/sight_seeing/sight_seeing.asp. Beside this you can go to see Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai, a seven star hotel, the only one of its kind in the whole world, and also go shopping! And if you do so, don't forget that bargaining is a must...start negotiating at half price the vendor asks :) Another thing I would surely try out is indoor snow skiing at the Mall of Emirates.

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to What to do in Dubai for 2 days on 21 Sep 2008
you should try to see burj al arab. Check out some local restaurants (on the street) nothing fancy. Also check out the mall of the emirates, it's got indoor skiing and is certainly very cool. Finally drive around to check out the incredible sky scrapers and construction sites!
Peter

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Visa requirment?

Recent Topics in Dubai Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
nad_ooo Visa requirment?
by nad_ooo on 3 Jan 11 (inside Dubai) i'm Albanian, i want to visit Dubai for one week to visit freind, How can i get visa and what is the requirments?
Thanx
2 96 AlistarJ80
29 Aug 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it