travelgrove travel forums

Dos and Donts

Ask a question in the Dos and Donts Forum

Help others avoid making mistakes that you have made, this is a cultural discussion and knowledge base for people who travel responsibly.

Topics posted inside our Dos and Donts forum

Forum > Dos and Donts
Replies Views Last Post
cucvht Vietnam - Do and Don't
by cucvht on 25 Nov 11 Vietnamese society has a fair amount of public etiquette. The following are some of the more common points:
. Avoid public displays of affection with a…
4 66 Aladam888
29 Aug 12 >>
linabu How to make friends when traveling alone
by linabu on 22 Jul 11 These are good tips to make when friends when you travel alone
http://rumbum.com/2138-how-to-make-friends-when-traveling-alone
4 122 Aladam888
30 Aug 12 >>
abeth HOW TO TRAVEL ALONE
by abeth on 23 Nov 10 I AM A MILD STROKE PATIENT AND I WANT TO TRAVEL TO SAN FRANCISCO ALONE IS IT OKEY FOR TO BE ALONE AND I JUST…
1 103 erato
24 Nov 10 >>
Tenedrearsesy It is for every www.travelgrove.com habitants!!!
by Tenedrearsesy on 19 Mar 09 Hi all This is my favorite site for travelers :)
1 1119 ultimatetravel
16 May 09 >>
MadSuh IPhone owners need to turn off data-push option
by MadSuh on 12 Dec 08 Make sure when you travel overseas, you turn off your Data Push option. While other phones force you to call in to check your voice…
0 1745 MadSuh
12 Dec 08 >>
* Sarong?
by Anonymous on 18 Oct 04 what exactly is it and when do you use it? how about swimming in the rivers or at the waterfalls in laos: do local people…
6 1499 simplelife
8 Jul 11 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines wedding
i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Carrefour Travel Forum, Haiti Hotels and guest houses in Carrefour
Can you give me the name of a few hotels or guest houses to stay?

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Dubai Travel Forum, United Arab Emirates Visa requirment?
i'm Albanian, i want to visit Dubai for one week to visit freind, How can i get visa and what is the requirments?
Thanx

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Ottawa Travel Forum, Ontario Need Hotel in Ottawa Pools are Must!
Hi,
This is Jimmy Foster; I am going for a family trip in Ottawa with my family just because Swimming Pools are the first requirement of…

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Sana Travel Forum, Yemen What is Sana?
What is Sana?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it