travelgrove travel forums

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Donetsk travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Donetsk Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Donetsk, Ukraine

Topics posted inside our Donetsk travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Donetsk
Replies Views Last Post
VladislavMerut The help for tourists in Ukraine
by VladislavMerut on 4 Jun 12 Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…
3 16 party-girl
20 Jun 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Amarillo Travel Forum, Texas restobars
is there a place in marikina where restobars are located? we will have a bar tour for our product kasi...

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Binan Travel Forum, Philippines list of schools
can i have the list of all schools in binan laguna philippines?

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Krabi Travel Forum, Thailand Best place to be around Krabi
Hello Friends,
I would like to know what are some best places to view sunset around Krabi area. Also, would like to know some beautiful islands…

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

Xian Travel Forum, China Have You Ever Been to Xian
I am very interest in the six ancient capitals in China. I have been to five other ancient capitals: Luoyang, Kaifeng, Beijing, Nanjing and Hangzhou.…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it