travelgrove travel forums

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Donetsk travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Donetsk Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Donetsk, Ukraine

Topics posted inside our Donetsk travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Donetsk
Replies Views Last Post
VladislavMerut The help for tourists in Ukraine
by VladislavMerut on 4 Jun 12 Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…
3 16 party-girl
20 Jun 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Johannesburg Travel Forum, South Africa flight quote
Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

New York City Travel Forum, New York Top 10 New York Family Resorts
There are top ten Family resorts in New York. We’ve compiled our top ten Resorts featuring some of the greatest family-friendly resorts in New York.…

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario How much is for a ticket to go to Toronto?
how much is for a ticket to go to Toronto?

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Warsaw Travel Forum, Poland telephone number
May I get your tel. # to talk to a n agent

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it