travelgrove travel forums

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Donetsk travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Donetsk Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Donetsk, Ukraine

Topics posted inside our Donetsk travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Donetsk
Replies Views Last Post
VladislavMerut The help for tourists in Ukraine
by VladislavMerut on 4 Jun 12 Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…
3 16 party-girl
20 Jun 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Megeve Travel Forum, France Antique Furniture
Bonjour, Monsieur ou Madame,
Which are the best antique furniture stores or dealers in Megeve?
Merci Millefois,
Jennifer Moller

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Ontario Travel Forum, California not the airport i want
not lax i want going to ontario ca.

Pasig Travel Forum, Philippines meaning of the word
I just want to know what is the meaning of pasig and why is it called ilog pasig or pasig river where in fact it…

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Shimla Travel Forum, India vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it