travelgrove travel forums

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Donetsk travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Donetsk Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Donetsk, Ukraine

Topics posted inside our Donetsk travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Donetsk
Replies Views Last Post
VladislavMerut The help for tourists in Ukraine
by VladislavMerut on 4 Jun 12 Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…
3 16 party-girl
20 Jun 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Calbayog City Travel Forum, Philippines research.
what are the delicacies in calbayog city and their economy like income,income classification,employment rate and unemployment rate.

Copenhagen Travel Forum, Denmark Copenhagen
Could anyone tell me something about Copenhagen and the area? I woul be grateful for a few tips!
Thxaloot

Denpasar Travel Forum, Indonesia Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?
Thanks

Harbin Travel Forum, China Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting
Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have…

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Newark Travel Forum, New Jersey What is HPN and does these flight fly into newark, NJ?

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Zagreb Travel Forum, Croatia Zagreb vacation
I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it