travelgrove travel forums

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Donetsk travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Donetsk Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Donetsk, Ukraine

Topics posted inside our Donetsk travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Donetsk
Replies Views Last Post
VladislavMerut The help for tourists in Ukraine
by VladislavMerut on 4 Jun 12 Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…
3 16 party-girl
20 Jun 12 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

New Orleans Travel Forum, Louisiana Car rentals in New Orleans
Recommend me car companies in the area with low rates.

Oakland Travel Forum, California Flight from Sacramento to Oakland
I am not able to find any direct flight from Sacramento to Oakland at any time. Do any exist on any airline?

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Saigon Travel Forum, Vietnam Saigon accommodation
Hi all, can anyone recommend any good monthly accommodation in Saigon?

Sibiu Travel Forum, Romania Astra Museum, Sibiu
Do you know somehow the opening hours and the prices? One day will be enough or should I spend more in the Village Museum? Regards

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it