travelgrove travel forums

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Donetsk travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Donetsk Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Donetsk, Ukraine

Topics posted inside our Donetsk travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Ukraine > Donetsk
Replies Views Last Post
VladislavMerut The help for tourists in Ukraine
by VladislavMerut on 4 Jun 12 Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…
3 16 party-girl
20 Jun 12 >>
More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines wedding
i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Things to do in Calapan
Calapan is well known place in Philippines. It offers lots of attractions and travel activities for visitors' entertainment like Sinkaw Festival, Sanduguan, Harvest Festival, Suqui…

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Gyor Travel Forum, Hungary Population
What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it