travelgrove travel forums

Life in Delhi

Forum > Asia > India > Delhi  
posted by danpop on 31 Aug 2009
Life in Delhi
I heard Delhi is really crowded and the quality of living is a bit low. Is it true?

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Recent Topics in Delhi Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
piyushghij How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
by piyushghij on 9 Aug 12 (inside Delhi) Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…
2 40 manik
24 Aug 12 >>
SendWithMe Make money by carrying packages
by SendWithMe on 26 Sep 11 (inside Delhi) I would like to introduce to you an innovative online platform,, where you connect with people in order to send and/or carry packages.
It involves…
4 16 adshind
25 Oct 11 >>
usha bagage
by usha on 2 May 11 (inside Delhi) how much bagage allowed to london to delhi and can you give me better discount please. if i book today
0 29 usha
2 May 11 >>
Other topics from danpop Replies Views Last Post
danpop Wizz Air new luggage policy
by danpop on 22 May 09 (inside News) The airline is reducing the allowance for checked-in baggage from 20kg to 15kg per person, with excess baggage charges rising from 10 euros to 15…
0 407 danpop
22 May 09 >>
danpop Is Miami the coolest place in the World?
by danpop on 28 May 09 (inside Miami) From the movies, it appears so, lot's of sun, beach, cocktails and above all, fun!
2 183 Wazling
29 May 09 >>
danpop Is it worth to rent a car?
by danpop on 24 Aug 09 (inside Car Rentals) When is it worth to rent a car when you are in a vacation?
1 454 zlori
24 Aug 09 >>
Recent activity from danpop
danpop added a new post in the topic Need a good price for rental car
Search on more websites, also if you are flexible try different dates...
danpop added a new post in the topic Car rentals in New Orleans
Hi there,
Companies available are Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Thrifty, yet the best price I found was a secret provider from Hotwire for…
danpop added a new post in the topic A Newbie here
Welcome, Edward! So feel free to start asking your travel relatead questions, we are here to help! :)
danpop added a new post in the topic Looking for the Best car hire from Denver International airport?
Hi mate,
What are your pick-up/drop-off dates? Current best offer I could find was $12/day, taxes included. That's pretty cheap I believe. I found it on…
danpop added a new post in the topic Experiece about Indian hotel
@molly22: Thanks for the info! RS 16500 + 2874 => RS 19,374 which is about $350 USD... hmm, $120/night is not that bad in a…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it