travelgrove travel forums

Traveling to Croatia

Forum > Europe & Russia > Croatia  
posted by szbogi on 9 Apr 2009
Traveling to Croatia

I'm going to Selce, Croatia this summer with my boyfriend and I have some questions. Is the water drinkable there? How are the prices, for example how much is a pizza?
MadSuh responded to Traveling to Croatia on 9 Apr 2009
Hi Bogi,

Croatia is beautiful and really worth a visit. I have only been to Split and Trogir as well as some islands and national parks there. However, the infrastructure is good, so water is definitely drinkable. Prices are not as cheap as you would expect. While you can find some cheap restaurants and motels or guest houses, shopping at the super market is a bit pricy. Especially basic food like milk, butter, oil etc is quite expensive.

BTW while in Croatia, don't waste your money on Pizza, go for local fish and Cevapcici (hope I spelled that right).

Good luck!

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Other topics from szbogi Replies Views Last Post
szbogi Bucharest-Paris
by szbogi on 24 Apr 09 (inside Paris) I searched for a flight from Bucharest to Paris, but I've found very different prices. What should be a normal price for this flight?
2 258 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
Recent activity from szbogi
szbogi added a new post in the topic chauffeur services
There are much more chauffeur services in London one might thought... yet prices differ a lot based on your activity (airport transfer, wedding car hire…
szbogi added a new post in the topic Top 10 Canadian Beaches
My cousin lives in Vancouver and they love to go to Wreck Beach, I am visiting them next summer, so I hope I'll get there…
szbogi added a new post in the topic which is best public transport in Thailand?
If you travel from one city or town to the other, buses are a great way.
Orange colored buses are operated by the government. They…
szbogi added a new post in the topic 10 Top Tourist Attractions in the USA
Unfortunately, many people do not know places like Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon... I think if you go there, you'll know what I mean.
szbogi added a new post in the topic Los Angeles - the city of Angels
225? I can't even enumerate that many languages... :D 
Of course, LA is wonderful, a must! I love the city's vibe and business.
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it