travelgrove travel forums

Croatia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Croatia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Croatia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Croatia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Croatia travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Croatia
Replies Views Last Post
szbogi Traveling to Croatia
by szbogi on 9 Apr 09 Hi!
I'm going to Selce, Croatia this summer with my boyfriend and I have some questions. Is the water drinkable there? How are the prices, for…
1 402 MadSuh
9 Apr 09 >>
zlori Zagreb vacation
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Zagreb) I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…
0 91 zlori
23 Apr 09 >>
forums

Browse Croatia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand sleep concierge
I can see that a lot of people are into traveling. And I completely understand why you enjoy doing this. I am also into traveling…

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Jakarta Travel Forum, Indonesia Tidung Island in Indonesia
I've spent my vacation in Tidung Island, Indonesia.
Where are you gonna go when you feel bored with city life and want to find an…

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Lahore Travel Forum, Pakistan Places to visit in lahore
what are the most famous places to vist are in lahore

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Proserpine Travel Forum, Australia cheap flight
is it possible to be notified about cheap flights from adelaide, south australia heading to Proserpine, QLD australia departure dates flexible between 29/6/10-7/7/10

Raleigh Travel Forum, North Carolina Raleigh travel advice
Home to interesting museums, parks, historic buildings, and appealing sightseeing locations, Raleigh in North Carolina offers you plenty of opportunities to get mesmerized and lose…

Stuttgart Travel Forum, Germany Memorial to WWII Casualities
After world war II, the rubble from the bombed building were trucked to a spot on the west side of the City. Easter services were…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it