travelgrove travel forums

Croatia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Croatia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Croatia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Croatia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Croatia travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Croatia
Replies Views Last Post
szbogi Traveling to Croatia
by szbogi on 9 Apr 09 Hi!
I'm going to Selce, Croatia this summer with my boyfriend and I have some questions. Is the water drinkable there? How are the prices, for…
1 402 MadSuh
9 Apr 09 >>
zlori Zagreb vacation
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 (inside Zagreb) I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…
0 91 zlori
23 Apr 09 >>

Browse Croatia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand sleep concierge
I can see that a lot of people are into traveling. And I completely understand why you enjoy doing this. I am also into traveling…

Bislig Travel Forum, Philippines Night Life
What are the best night life spots in Bislig, Philippines

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines Mrs. Tom
Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

Szolnok Travel Forum, Hungary What should I see in Szolnok?
Any tips about top 10 things to see in Szolnok, Hungary?

Venice Travel Forum, Italy Planning trip to Venice?
Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it