travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Travelling and learning in Costa Rica

Forum > Central America & Caribbean > Costa Rica  
Admutur
posted by Admutur on 9 Nov 2009
Travelling and learning in Costa Rica
I want to share a joint venture I have with the private university for tourism in Costa Rica. They have been promoting a program to learn Spanish, and learn about culture or even tourism.
Here we can share the best places to visit in Costa Rica and join the adventure tourism.

Also I have bought a time share property near all the best attractions ANYwhere in the world in 64,000 resorts worldwide.
I want to share with new friend my accommodation for 7 more new people from anywhere in the world. This is the a 5 star resort. It could be less luxury.
I need to have 7 new friends going there in Paris or anywhere during Spring break 2010 and they pay just for 3 weeks, what you would pay for a 3 star hotel during a week or less. Plus my upgraded membership for 40 years give me many discounts in airlines and rentals.
Contact me by skype... my ID is dragontico
take care God bless you,

Ivan
www.master-expert.com

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Hotel and Beach Resort Punta Leona

Recent Topics in Costa Rica Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
Leona01 Hotel and Beach Resort Punta Leona
by Leona01 on 5 Aug 11 (inside Costa Rica) Hotel and Beach Resort Punta Leona
hotel costa rica - The preferred beach resort hotel in Costa Rica, located in a rainforest directly on the beach,
near…
0 15 Leona01
5 Aug 11 >>
Recent activity from Admutur
Admutur added a new post in the topic Cheap hotels in Paris
Hello, I have been in Orlando in April 2009. I am from Costa Rica, and bought a time share property near all the best attractions…
Admutur added a new post in the topic Anyone know a good but inexpensive hotel in Orlando?
Hello, I have been in Orlando in April. I am from Costa Rica, and bought a time share property near all the best attractions. I…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it