travelgrove travel forums

Colombia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Colombia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Colombia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Colombia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Colombia travel forum

Forum > South America > Colombia
Replies Views Last Post
jas86333 Help in Colombia
by jas86333 on 28 Jan 09 I am 72yo male traveling alone to Colombia. Is it safe to tour the cities and country? Also would like to stay with a family,…
2 1694 Daniel1979
20 Feb 10 >>
bravestar Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
by bravestar on 25 Jun 13 (inside Ibague) Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…
1 9 athenalove
26 Jun 13 >>
forums

Browse Colombia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Accra Travel Forum, Ghana AIRLINE ASSISTANT
I NEED A PRICE A ONE WAY TICKET FROM DOVALA TO ACCRA ONE ADULT AND THE CHEAPEST TICKET

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Chicago Travel Forum, Illinois price cheap for roundtrip tpa to mdw,chicago
i m deaf man and can you give a cheapest for roundtrip best price under 120.00 ...need help to find the priceless sales

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Pingyao Travel Forum, China Pingyao, China Travel Tips and Costs
1) If you do plan to spend much time in Pingyao, there are many ancient ruins and courtyard houses to see outside of the city.…

Pohang Travel Forum, South Korea mk_iut86@yahoo.com
dear madam/sir
i want to go to pohang for a week and have a paper in the numiform conference in 13-17 june.
please help me for booking…

Shreveport Travel Forum, Louisiana low fares
how i get the right time to have a lower fare to shreveport

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it