travelgrove travel forums

Colombia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Colombia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Colombia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Colombia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Colombia travel forum

Forum > South America > Colombia
Replies Views Last Post
jas86333 Help in Colombia
by jas86333 on 28 Jan 09 I am 72yo male traveling alone to Colombia. Is it safe to tour the cities and country? Also would like to stay with a family,…
2 1694 Daniel1979
20 Feb 10 >>
bravestar Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
by bravestar on 25 Jun 13 (inside Ibague) Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…
1 9 athenalove
26 Jun 13 >>
forums

Browse Colombia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Bhiwandi Travel Forum, India hathwaycablenetwork
i would like to know the office of hathway cable network in bhiwandi

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine The help for tourists in Ukraine
Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Lagos Travel Forum, Nigeria flight
can i get a direct flight from atlanta (atl) to lagos (los) under 1500-16000?

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Ribeirao Preto Travel Forum, Brazil Coffee plantation tours
are there any coffee growers that provide tours of their plantations?

Satu Mare Travel Forum, Romania Opinion about Satu Mare
What was your opinion afther you visited Satu Mare? Did you like that town and what you have seen there?

Siocon Travel Forum, Philippines bout siocon
do u have western union?in some of your branagys,there are schools which train for vocabulary course?school of ptms?may i know?which brangay are they now?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it