travelgrove travel forums

Colombia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Colombia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Colombia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Colombia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Colombia travel forum

Forum > South America > Colombia
Replies Views Last Post
jas86333 Help in Colombia
by jas86333 on 28 Jan 09 I am 72yo male traveling alone to Colombia. Is it safe to tour the cities and country? Also would like to stay with a family,…
2 1694 Daniel1979
20 Feb 10 >>
bravestar Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
by bravestar on 25 Jun 13 (inside Ibague) Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…
1 9 athenalove
26 Jun 13 >>
forums

Browse Colombia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Bislig Travel Forum, Philippines Night Life
What are the best night life spots in Bislig, Philippines

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

Mount Abu Travel Forum, India Family Vacation in Mount Abu
Popular Mount Abu hotels - A popular Mount Abu hotel must be both affordable and have good customer rating. Hotel Samrat International is one such…

Mumbai Travel Forum, India Hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the most popular tourist destination in the eastern part of India. There are hotels near the beach and the temple. There…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Teresina Travel Forum, Brazil Public transportation in Teresina Piaui
what are the prices for single fare with bus, tram, LTR or Metro?

Warsaw Travel Forum, Poland telephone number
May I get your tel. # to talk to a n agent

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it