travelgrove travel forums

Colombia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Colombia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Colombia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Colombia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Colombia travel forum

Forum > South America > Colombia
Replies Views Last Post
jas86333 Help in Colombia
by jas86333 on 28 Jan 09 I am 72yo male traveling alone to Colombia. Is it safe to tour the cities and country? Also would like to stay with a family,…
2 1694 Daniel1979
20 Feb 10 >>
bravestar Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
by bravestar on 25 Jun 13 (inside Ibague) Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…
1 9 athenalove
26 Jun 13 >>
forums

Browse Colombia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Boston Travel Forum, Massachusetts New England Aquarium
In addition to the main aquarium building, attractions at the New England Aquarium include the Simons IMAX Theatre and the New England Aquarium Whale Watch,…

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine The help for tourists in Ukraine
Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…

Ghaziabad Travel Forum, India transport
give full information about transport and communication facilities in ghaziabad.
u can also send 2 my id =>
123dhruv123@gmail.com

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Kuala Lumpur Travel Forum, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur boutique hotel
Its almost year end again this year and I am excited to spend this year end holiday in Malaysia, preferably in Kuala Lumpur. A friend…

New Delhi Travel Forum, India General Question
Hi every one, Can any one tell me some interesting tourists places in India

Ottawa Travel Forum, Ontario Need Hotel in Ottawa Pools are Must!
Hi,
This is Jimmy Foster; I am going for a family trip in Ottawa with my family just because Swimming Pools are the first requirement of…

Shenzhen Travel Forum, China Shenzhen Air and Qunar Starts Strategic Cooperation
Yesterday, Shenzhen Air, China's 5th largest airline and flight provider of China-ASEAN Expo for the 5th time, signed on a strategic cooperation with Qunar, China's…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it