travelgrove travel forums

Colombia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Colombia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Colombia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Colombia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Colombia travel forum

Forum > South America > Colombia
Replies Views Last Post
jas86333 Help in Colombia
by jas86333 on 28 Jan 09 I am 72yo male traveling alone to Colombia. Is it safe to tour the cities and country? Also would like to stay with a family,…
2 1694 Daniel1979
20 Feb 10 >>
bravestar Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
by bravestar on 25 Jun 13 (inside Ibague) Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…
1 9 athenalove
26 Jun 13 >>
forums

Browse Colombia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines wedding
i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?

Cameron Highlands Travel Forum, Malaysia Trip to Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands, it's one of my favorite Malaysia destination. You come here to relax, and enjoy the cool refreshing atmosphere. Imagine sipping your favorite English…

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Johannesburg Travel Forum, South Africa flight quote
Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…

Malaga Travel Forum, Spain Malaga, Spain
What's there to do in Malaga Spain. Please let me know if there are any specific places I should visit. I am interested in the…

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Santa Monica Travel Forum, California Decent steak houses around Santa Monica
Do you know any decent places where we could eat some cowboy-sized real tasty steaks?

Shimla Travel Forum, India vacation in shimla
Hi to all of them....
I will go plan for shimla next months..but i have no proper info about good hotels for stay and rastaurant for…

Tsingtao Travel Forum, China Do you know where I could get a tapestry looked at?
I have a tapestry from Tsingtao. It is dated 1946. Brought home from a family friend.
I would love to find any history on it.
Any…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it