travelgrove travel forums

Colombia Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Colombia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Colombia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Colombia Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Colombia travel forum

Forum > South America > Colombia
Replies Views Last Post
jas86333 Help in Colombia
by jas86333 on 28 Jan 09 I am 72yo male traveling alone to Colombia. Is it safe to tour the cities and country? Also would like to stay with a family,…
2 1695 Daniel1979
20 Feb 10 >>
bravestar Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
by bravestar on 25 Jun 13 (inside Ibague) Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…
1 10 athenalove
26 Jun 13 >>
forums

Browse Colombia Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Agartala Travel Forum, India agartala
what is the state of agartala

Amarillo Travel Forum, Texas restobars
is there a place in marikina where restobars are located? we will have a bar tour for our product kasi...

Bangalore Travel Forum, India Travel to India(Bangalore) - Looking for BEST Deal
I am planning to travel from LAX-BLR-LAX. Looking for best deal. Tentative dates May 24 and return date Aug 23. Looking for 4 tickets (2…

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Long Beach Travel Forum, California When is the Champcar at Long Beach?

Mwanza Travel Forum, Tanzania What are the variaties airfares frorm dar to mwanza?
I would like to get informed about different airfares from dar to mwanza of different air companies. Further more, I would like to ask for…

Newark Travel Forum, New Jersey What is HPN and does these flight fly into newark, NJ?

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

Tsingtao Travel Forum, China Do you know where I could get a tapestry looked at?
I have a tapestry from Tsingtao. It is dated 1946. Brought home from a family friend.
I would love to find any history on it.
Any…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it