travelgrove travel forums

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Chisinau travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Chisinau Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Chisinau, Moldova

Topics posted inside our Chisinau travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Moldova > Chisinau
Replies Views Last Post
ilieroibu Ticket Request to Moldova
by ilieroibu on 1 Dec 08 Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…
0 1489 ilieroibu
1 Dec 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum, Vietnam Where to eat in Ho Chi Minh city?
I have heard a lot about "Vit tiem" . Does anyone know where to eat the food in Ho CHi Minh city?

Ieper Travel Forum, Belgium Nice hotel in Belgium
Heard of a cozy place to stay to enjoy the Last Post in while in Ieper Belguim. Place is affordable and has 10 bedrooms. check…

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Madrid Travel Forum, Spain Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid
Bullfighting is part of the Spanish identity. You can experience the pageantry as the matadors enter the stadium and live the culture for 2 hours…

Managua Travel Forum, Nicaragua Nicaragua Transportation Advice
Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Nurnberg Travel Forum, Germany Taxi prices in Nurnberg
What is the current taxi fare from the port to the airport for 2 persons?

Tunis Travel Forum, Tunisia Travel to Tunis
I wanna fly out to Tunis, can some people recommend some great places to see there and let me know what airline to fly?
Thx

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it