travelgrove travel forums

Forum

China Guilin tour

Forum > Asia > China  
jadeleo
posted by jadeleo on 24 Jun 2007
China Guilin tour
Do you want to pay a visit to China before 2008 Olympic Game, Do you hear about Guilin Yangshuo where has the reputation of having the most beautiful landscape under heaven. It is a dream place for many tourists who want to see the real natural landscape and touch the countryside life.

Hilltops pop up from nowhere like trees in the forest and they are shaped like buns, camels, fishes, saw-teeth, horses, etc. It is a city you must visit or you will miss those beautiful landscape there. Rivers flow around like green silk ribbons while the hills reveal themselves as jade hair-pins. Guilin embraces great landscapes like green hills, clear waters, pretty rocks and fantastic caves.

I am from Guilin, a licensed tour guide for Guilin area. A grauate from Guangxi Teacher's University and have had more than 2 years of travel service experience in Guilin.

A tour guide with a warm heart and sincerity, I am offering tourists visiting Guilin with uptodate information and a tour guide service. You can bank on my knowledge of Guilin and my earned reputation as a reliable tour guide in the region.

Activities available:
1. Airport pick-up service
2. Photoshoot Guide
3. Yangshuo Country Tour and Ancient town tour
4. Business tour guidelines
5. Flight ticket & Hotel room reservation
6. Accompanying services to other cities of China
7. Buying houses in Guilin and Yangshuo
8. Faming Activities and Stay in farmers' houses
9. Hot Air Balloon
10. Li river cruise tour. Cormorant fish, fantastic caves
11. Longsheng dragon's backbone rice terraces
12. Marvelous ethnic shows, local souvenirs market and market day of town
13. Climbing the highest mountain to see the panoramic view
14. Bamboo boat rafting, white water drifting as well as taking mud bath in water cave
15. Hiking, Riding bicycle to old villages to see real farmers life and talk with them
16. Learning to cook Chinese food, Learning Chinese Qigong and Taiji
Any special requests will be considered

If you want to tour China but fail to pay a visit to Guilin, it is equal to having not toured China! If want to get the best experience out of Guilin please contact us and we will make sure you have a once in a life time experience.

Address: No. 16, Lijiang Road, Guilin, China.
Tel: 86-773-5617058 Mobile number: 86-13086737586
Email: jadeleo66@yahoo.com www.guilinprivatetours.com

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

accommodation for 2008 Beijing Olympics

Recent Topics in China Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
fanhongjuan Which cities are suitable for a family tour?
by fanhongjuan on 3 Mar 13 (inside China) I am planning to visit China with my family including a 3-year-old kids. So I want to know that which cities in China are suitable…
1 25 hellomans
12 Mar 13 >>
mange_tout False tour operators for Great Wall
by mange_tout on 14 Dec 11 (inside China) I strongly disadvice you to take any guided tour to the Great Wall from the tour operators that operate in the Forbiden City.
When visitng the…
3 23 Sistazzione
19 Dec 11 >>
linabu The Great Outdoors of Yangshuo
by linabu on 10 Oct 11 (inside China) On any China itinerary looking for adventure, Yangshuo should be a feature. It is an amazing place that everyone should see and with possibilities for…
5 16 lvxiaochen
21 Nov 11 >>
ccts Do You Like Ancient Water Towns in China?
by ccts on 13 Jan 09 (inside China) Far away from the hustle and bustle of modern city, the ancient towns display idyllic landscapes and secluded tranquility to you. Being famous for its…
0 850 ccts
13 Jan 09 >>
ccts The Reasons of Traveling in China
by ccts on 12 Jan 09 (inside China) Recently, the tourism industry of China is booming. More and more people list China as their tourist destination. Why do you want to have a…
2 404 itachan
6 Dec 12 >>
stilltravel CHina Southern Airline receives 3 Billion Yuan
by stilltravel on 28 Nov 08 (inside China) China Southern Airline Receives 3 Billion Yuan Capital Injection
China Southern Airlines Co.'s state-owned parent will receive a capital injection of 3 billion yuan ($439 million)…
2 893 kevin015
14 Feb 09 >>
restgo Only 60 km away from China`s huge cap
by restgo on 17 Nov 08 (inside China) Only 60 km away from China`s huge capital Beijing there is this lovely little village called Chuandixia. This village is known for its well preserved…
0 668 restgo
17 Nov 08 >>
learner0212 accommodation for 2008 Beijing Olympics
by learner0212 on 23 Oct 07 (inside China) i am here new and i just wonder if anyone will visit the 2008 Beijing Olympics, if you are please enter our websit www.2008motel.com to…
1 677 MadSuh
28 Oct 07 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it