travelgrove travel forums

China Travel Forums

Ask a question about anything travel related in our China travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in China - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in China Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our China travel forum

Forum > Asia > China
Replies Views Last Post
fanhongjuan Which cities are suitable for a family tour?
by fanhongjuan on 4 Mar 13 I am planning to visit China with my family including a 3-year-old kids. So I want to know that which cities in China are suitable…
1 23 hellomans
12 Mar 13 >>
mange_tout False tour operators for Great Wall
by mange_tout on 14 Dec 11 I strongly disadvice you to take any guided tour to the Great Wall from the tour operators that operate in the Forbiden City.
When visitng the…
3 23 Sistazzione
19 Dec 11 >>
linabu The Great Outdoors of Yangshuo
by linabu on 10 Oct 11 On any China itinerary looking for adventure, Yangshuo should be a feature. It is an amazing place that everyone should see and with possibilities for…
5 16 lvxiaochen
21 Nov 11 >>
ccts Do You Like Ancient Water Towns in China?
by ccts on 14 Jan 09 Far away from the hustle and bustle of modern city, the ancient towns display idyllic landscapes and secluded tranquility to you. Being famous for its…
0 849 ccts
14 Jan 09 >>
ccts The Reasons of Traveling in China
by ccts on 12 Jan 09 Recently, the tourism industry of China is booming. More and more people list China as their tourist destination. Why do you want to have a…
2 402 itachan
6 Dec 12 >>
stilltravel CHina Southern Airline receives 3 Billion Yuan
by stilltravel on 28 Nov 08 China Southern Airline Receives 3 Billion Yuan Capital Injection
China Southern Airlines Co.'s state-owned parent will receive a capital injection of 3 billion yuan ($439 million)…
2 890 kevin015
14 Feb 09 >>
restgo Only 60 km away from China`s huge cap
by restgo on 17 Nov 08 Only 60 km away from China`s huge capital Beijing there is this lovely little village called Chuandixia. This village is known for its well preserved…
0 666 restgo
17 Nov 08 >>
learner0212 accommodation for 2008 Beijing Olympics
by learner0212 on 23 Oct 07 i am here new and i just wonder if anyone will visit the 2008 Beijing Olympics, if you are please enter our websit www.2008motel.com to…
1 676 MadSuh
28 Oct 07 >>
jadeleo China Guilin tour
by jadeleo on 24 Jun 07 Do you want to pay a visit to China before 2008 Olympic Game, Do you hear about Guilin Yangshuo where has the reputation of having…
0 753 jadeleo
24 Jun 07 >>
ccts Simple Guide of Beijing
by ccts on 7 Jan 09 (inside Beijing) Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…
7 1443 joem
17 Aug 11 >>
forums

Browse China Forums by City

More cities you might be interested in

Brasov Travel Forum, Romania Dracula's Castle
Luxor apartment, 45km away from Dracula castle.
Cheap accommodation Brasov, Busteni, Prahova Valley, Romania
Located on the ground floor of a blockhouse in Busteni, the Luxor apartment…

Delhi Travel Forum, India How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Lisbon Travel Forum, Portugal What museums to visit in Lisbon?
Which musems are good to see in Lisabon?

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Proserpine Travel Forum, Australia cheap flight
is it possible to be notified about cheap flights from adelaide, south australia heading to Proserpine, QLD australia departure dates flexible between 29/6/10-7/7/10

Salt Lake View Addition Travel Forum, Utah price question
Is there any tickets out there in the $200 - $250 price range leaving clt for slc on July 6th or 7th and returning on…

Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario How much is for a ticket to go to Toronto?
how much is for a ticket to go to Toronto?

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it