travelgrove travel forums

Forum

When to visit Mexico

Forum > Central America & Caribbean  
zlori
posted by zlori on 19 Aug 2011
When to visit Mexico
What's the best time of the year for visiting Mexico?

I would not go in the highest season.. I don't like crowds.

marius_f
marius_f responded to When to visit Mexico on 20 Aug 2011
High season is in July and August, that's when you find a lot of tourists all over the good places. You should avoid these months if you don't want crowds.

andra88
andra88 responded to When to visit Mexico on 21 Aug 2011
It is best to travel from September to May, less crowded, somewhat cheaper because it's low season and the temperatures are more pleasant also. Hope this helped. :)

travelller
travelller responded to When to visit Mexico on 22 Aug 2011
I have to add that it's not only that July and August are crowded, but the whole summer period, from May to september is extremely humid and hot. mid to late Fall or early to mid-Spring are the best for travel, I think.

girlsgames
girlsgames responded to When to visit Mexico on 23 Aug 2011
high season: December to April, June to August
# low season: September
# shoulder season: May, October to November

mikehenry
mikehenry responded to When to visit Mexico on 24 Apr 2012
high season: December to April, June to August, low season: September.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Dominica and Dominican Republic

Recent Topics in Central America & Caribbean Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
jwilkins I need help looking for all inclusive package ?
by jwilkins on 10 Mar 12 (inside Central America & Caribbean) I want to pay no more than 600 and the days are April 4th-8th PLEASE help me it doesn't have to be Montego Bay just…
4 25 mikytamp
31 Oct 12 >>
afiluddinbd Hoe to save money in Central America when traveling?
by afiluddinbd on 6 Nov 11 (inside Central America & Caribbean) 1. Use Public Transport: Public transport is very cheap and usually very efficient. Local buses, especially ones that aren'™t direct, cost only a few dollars.…
5 39 AlistarJ80
31 Aug 12 >>
zlori Dominica and Dominican Republic
by zlori on 19 Aug 11 (inside Central America & Caribbean) Aren't they the same? There are two Dominica in the Caribbean?
3 26 mikehenry
2 May 12 >>
Other topics from zlori Replies Views Last Post
zlori Airfare prices
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside Air Travel) In what manner will affect the economical world crisis the airfare prices? Will they rise or drop in the next year?
6 522 gina
8 Apr 09 >>
zlori Strike on Budapest, Hungary, "Ferihegy" Airport
by zlori on 10 Dec 08 (inside News) Looks like it will continue tomorrow...
4 657 zlori
15 Dec 08 >>
zlori Airbus airplane crashed into the Hudson River, New York City
by zlori on 15 Jan 09 (inside News) A regular airplane of US Airways airline company (flight #1549) departing from New York City, La Guardia airport (LGA) going to Charlotte, NC Douglas airport…
4 536 Wazling
19 Jan 09 >>
zlori Flight from Sacramento to Oakland
by zlori on 26 Jan 09 (inside Oakland) I am not able to find any direct flight from Sacramento to Oakland at any time. Do any exist on any airline?
1 834 MadSuh
27 Jan 09 >>
zlori Hotel roms in London
by zlori on 20 Apr 09 (inside London) Where begins cheaper hotel room in London? I mean I found accesible hotel rooms from 38 GBP / night / 2 persons. Does it count…
4 324 jhonman1213
9 Jan 12 >>
Recent activity from zlori
zlori added a new post in the topic Need a good price for rental car
Where would you like to rent the car? If you tell me your destination and dates, I can run  a couple of searches for you.
zlori added a new post in the topic Best Time to visit Cyprus
Well, the best time to visit Cyprus is not now IMHO... do you really intend to visit a country right at the middle of her…
zlori added a new post in the topic Last minute christmas packages at amazing rates!
What's the current/Christmas weather in Kenya? I get confused all the time, is it summer there now...?
zlori added a new post in the topic Rental Car needed in Houston, TX
Well, simple click the cars tab, enter your search details and run a search.
Also make sure to select 4-5 providers to compare in order to…
zlori added a new post in the topic Boston Public Garden
Never been to Boston but hear so many great things about it all the time... I guess I will really have to go check it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it