travelgrove travel forums

Forum

I need help looking for all inclusive package ?

Forum > Central America & Caribbean  
jwilkins
posted by jwilkins on 10 Mar 2012
I need help looking for all inclusive package ?
I want to pay no more than 600 and the days are April 4th-8th PLEASE help me it doesn't have to be Montego Bay just somewhere in the Caribbean

Ivan
Ivan responded to I need help looking for all inclusive package ? on 11 Mar 2012
You need air+hotel? If so, where do you fly from?

lindamura
lindamura responded to I need help looking for all inclusive package ? on 11 Mar 2012
Try the vacation search of this site: http://www.travelgrove.com/vacations.php

kachou_n
kachou_n responded to I need help looking for all inclusive package ? on 16 Mar 2012
It will be hard to find a package under $600 per person so very close to your departure. You should opt for last minute deals, you might find something there...

mikytamp
mikytamp responded to I need help looking for all inclusive package ? on 30 Oct 2012
There are so many places, which are good and perfect as well for every tourist. Good and cheap packages are needed when visit somewhere with our family.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Hoe to save money in Central America when traveling?

Recent Topics in Central America & Caribbean Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
afiluddinbd Hoe to save money in Central America when traveling?
by afiluddinbd on 6 Nov 11 (inside Central America & Caribbean) 1. Use Public Transport: Public transport is very cheap and usually very efficient. Local buses, especially ones that aren'™t direct, cost only a few dollars.…
5 42 AlistarJ80
31 Aug 12 >>
zlori Dominica and Dominican Republic
by zlori on 19 Aug 11 (inside Central America & Caribbean) Aren't they the same? There are two Dominica in the Caribbean?
3 27 mikehenry
2 May 12 >>
zlori When to visit Mexico
by zlori on 19 Aug 11 (inside Central America & Caribbean) What's the best time of the year for visiting Mexico?
I would not go in the highest season.. I don't like crowds.
5 9 mikehenry
24 Apr 12 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it