travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 352 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Brasov Travel Forum, Romania Dracula's Castle
Luxor apartment, 45km away from Dracula castle.
Cheap accommodation Brasov, Busteni, Prahova Valley, Romania
Located on the ground floor of a blockhouse in Busteni, the Luxor apartment…

Carrefour Travel Forum, Haiti Hotels and guest houses in Carrefour
Can you give me the name of a few hotels or guest houses to stay?

Harbin Travel Forum, China Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting
Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have…

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Madrid Travel Forum, Spain Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid
Bullfighting is part of the Spanish identity. You can experience the pageantry as the matadors enter the stadium and live the culture for 2 hours…

Naples Travel Forum, Florida Naples travel tips
The crown jewel of Southwest Florida, this Naples is not much different than the other one in Italy. It is a town that is rich…

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it