travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 353 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Buenos Aires Travel Forum, Argentina Going to Buenos Aires
Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks

Denpasar Travel Forum, Indonesia Travel Distance from New Zealand to Bali
I will be traveling from New Zealand to Bali next summer. How far is this and how long would the flight be?
Thanks

Gyor Travel Forum, Hungary Population
What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?

Munich Travel Forum, Germany Cheap Hotel in Munich
Looking for a really cheap Hotel (3 Stars)in Munich City center in the week between 20th an 24th December.
Who can help?

Ottawa Travel Forum, Ontario Need Hotel in Ottawa Pools are Must!
Hi,
This is Jimmy Foster; I am going for a family trip in Ottawa with my family just because Swimming Pools are the first requirement of…

Venice Travel Forum, Italy Planning trip to Venice?
Hello, you want go to Venice and you have no idea where to stay? Then I can recommend you a great site. Send me a…

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Xian Travel Forum, China Have You Ever Been to Xian
I am very interest in the six ancient capitals in China. I have been to five other ancient capitals: Luoyang, Kaifeng, Beijing, Nanjing and Hangzhou.…

Zagreb Travel Forum, Croatia Zagreb vacation
I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it