travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 353 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Agoo Travel Forum, Philippines Cubal elem. school
what is the history of cubal elementary scools located at san pedro agoo la union. thank you.GBU

Caloocan City Travel Forum, Philippines Caloocan City
Can I please ask if there are any publications dealing with the history of Caloocan city? Thanks:)

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Megeve Travel Forum, France Antique Furniture
Bonjour, Monsieur ou Madame,
Which are the best antique furniture stores or dealers in Megeve?
Merci Millefois,
Jennifer Moller

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

Naples Travel Forum, Italy Neaples cheap campings and accomodations
cheap camping accomodations in Neaples's(Napoli) beach?!

Omaha Travel Forum, Nebraska travel to OMAHA NE

WHY CANT I FIND A FLIGHT GOING TO AMAHA NE EPPLY AIR FIELD I NEED TO GET THERE ASAP MY WIFE IS TRYING TO GET…

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Tehran Travel Forum, Iran How to search places in Tehran?
Hello guys, I am Mark. I have just moved to Tehran and don't know any place there. I have tried to search places using Google…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it