travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 352 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Ahmedabad Travel Forum, India Air fare
for ahmedabad from salt lake city utah what is the time when can i get the cheapest air fair?
the time period of departure is about…

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Binan Travel Forum, Philippines list of schools
can i have the list of all schools in binan laguna philippines?

Detroit Travel Forum, Michigan FLIghts
I need to fly to Detroit next week from Orlando from 01/16
to 01/21 or22. What are the chances of the fares lowering?

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Krabi Travel Forum, Thailand Best place to be around Krabi
Hello Friends,
I would like to know what are some best places to view sunset around Krabi area. Also, would like to know some beautiful islands…

Madras Travel Forum, India Things to do in Madrid

Spain is the fourth biggest country in Europe. This country is divided into 17 autonomous districts with each having a number of provinces that totaled…

Memphis Travel Forum, Tennessee Cheap flight
I am looking to purchase a one way ticket to Memphis. What is the cheapest ticket you have? I had a death in the family…

Moscow Travel Forum, Russia Drinking Vodka in Moscow, Russia
I am reading a book about Moscow and it seems that people are living in poverty.
Is it still the same?

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it