travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 352 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Anchorage Travel Forum, Alaska Anchorage
At only 30-minute drive from Alaskan wilderness, Anchorage offers all the comforts of a large US metropolitan. Great outdoors is much more than just a…

Columbus Travel Forum, Ohio Ticket price to Columbus Ohio
How much would a ticket from Cedar rapids, Iowa to Columbus, Georgia cost for 2?

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Fuzhou Travel Forum, China Enquiry
Is there any temples in fuzhou offering the god, Fei Ying General or Ba Yen Yeh General? I am actually planning to go Fuzhou for…

Gyor Travel Forum, Hungary Population
What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?

Indian Rocks Beach Travel Forum, Florida Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Indian Rocks Beach is situated on what is known as a barrier island on the western coast of Florida. Only a thirty minute drive away…

Orlando Travel Forum, Florida all inclusive to orlando
Hi. I live in Montreal and I would like to know if u have a nice package all inclusive to Orlando for April 14 2011

Rapid City Travel Forum, South Dakota Where to stay in Rapid City
Many people ask where to stay when traveling to Mt Rushmore and Black Hills area. I would strongly suggest basing your stay out of Rapid…

Seattle Travel Forum, Washington flights from LAX to SEA
I want to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Seattle (SEA) next month. The best offer I could find so far was $237, just wondering…

Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario How much is for a ticket to go to Toronto?
how much is for a ticket to go to Toronto?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it