travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 352 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Goa Velha Travel Forum, India Where is your next vacation for 2012
Hello friend all, I have decided for my next vacation for Goa. Goa, India, is called the €œLand of Sun & Sand€, and is one…

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Managua Travel Forum, Nicaragua Nicaragua Transportation Advice
Does anyone have practical transportation advice for arriving and moving around Nicaragua? How are the bus system and tourist buses? In Guatemala, they have a…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

New Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario i want to get rate
how much is the ticket?

New York City Travel Forum, New York Top 10 New York Family Resorts
There are top ten Family resorts in New York. We’ve compiled our top ten Resorts featuring some of the greatest family-friendly resorts in New York.…

Newark Travel Forum, New Jersey What is HPN and does these flight fly into newark, NJ?

Ontario Travel Forum, California not the airport i want
not lax i want going to ontario ca.

Sarasota Travel Forum, Florida Sarasota travel
City of writers, artists, musicians, and entertainers; Sarasota has welcomed them all since it was established. Together they have made given it a cultural diversity…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it