travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 352 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Barcelona Travel Forum, Spain Shopping in Barcelona
I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…

Cambridge Travel Forum, United Kingdom orphanages in Cambridge
I am wondering what orphanages exist near Cambridge. I am interested in visiting one.

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

Long Beach Travel Forum, California When is the Champcar at Long Beach?

Melbourne Travel Forum, Australia Good electricians in Melbourne
I need to know about the best electricians in Melbourne. I have a hospital in Melbourne and I need to get fewer issues addressed, being…

Miami Beach Travel Forum, Florida Miami beach in sept/oct '11
Hi I am planning a trip to Miami beach and want to know all about the fun entertaining things to do but i want to…

Montego Bay Travel Forum, Jamaica Ministry
Planning a tour for 14 people to montego jamaica oct. 14, 2011 - oct. 16, 2011 need a discounted flight fare for 14 people and…

Pingyao Travel Forum, China Pingyao, China Travel Tips and Costs
1) If you do plan to spend much time in Pingyao, there are many ancient ruins and courtyard houses to see outside of the city.…

Taguig Travel Forum, Philippines picture
can you give me the exact map or picture of this address.. General Espino St, signal village, Taguig city

Tirana Travel Forum, Albania air ticket to tirana
What is the best price for an air ticket
new york Tirana
Departure 05/30/2011
return 08/26-29/2011
excluding British Airways

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures