travelgrove travel forums

Cebu Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Cebu travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Cebu Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Cebu, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Cebu travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Cebu
Replies Views Last Post
bebie1257 Mrs. Tom
by bebie1257 on 12 Oct 10 Please give me a price quote on an airline ticket from Tampa, FL to Cebu, Philippines on either December 18, 19, 20 for 14 days.…
0 339 bebie1257
12 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Ever Heard of the Cebu, Philippines?
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 It is one of islands in the Philippines dubbed as the "queen city of the south." The size of the island is quite the same…
6 355 Tudi
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Copenhagen Travel Forum, Denmark Copenhagen
Could anyone tell me something about Copenhagen and the area? I woul be grateful for a few tips!
Thxaloot

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Kashmir Travel Forum, Pakistan I want to travel to Kashmir
This is rashid badyari from delhi.I want to travel to kashmir but I don't have any idea about hotel in kashmr where i can stay…

Laguna Travel Forum, Philippines laguna
what are the beaches in laguna

Memphis Travel Forum, Tennessee Cheap flight
I am looking to purchase a one way ticket to Memphis. What is the cheapest ticket you have? I had a death in the family…

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

Santander Travel Forum, Spain What's the cheapest way from Stuttgart to Santander, Spain
I am flying to Spain at the end of July and just need to get there as cheap as possible. I found some good rates…

Warsaw Travel Forum, Poland telephone number
May I get your tel. # to talk to a n agent

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Zagreb Travel Forum, Croatia Zagreb vacation
I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it