travelgrove travel forums

Forum

transportation

Forum > Car Rentals  
colette_napoli
posted by colette_napoli on 27 Feb 2011
transportation
Is renting a car necessary if we are staying in the Historic District, but would like to also visit the coastal islands and nature preserves?

erato
erato responded to transportation on 28 Feb 2011
Hi,

You didn't mention in the question in which city are you going to stay.

Please give me the name of the city and then I am quite sure I can help you. Thanks.

mikehenry
mikehenry responded to transportation on 25 Apr 2012
First of all please mention your city then i will be able to help you.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

car rental Saigon Airport pick-up

Recent Topics in Car Rentals Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
Car1BG Rent a car in Sofia,Bulgaria
by Car1BG on 2 Sep 14 (inside Car Rentals) Car 1 company was recommended by a friend. I have to be honest... I am travelling the world all the time ( working for Emirates…
5 15 umarsaleheen
17 Oct 14 >>
cmwoodscpa is the rental company listed guaranteed?
by cmwoodscpa on 1 Sep 14 (inside Car Rentals) The listing I want to choose is through atlaschoice. It shows Alamo as the rental company. When I click through, the atlaschoice website doesn't show…
1 7 BespokeD
16 Sep 14 >>
eileenfinney what site is lower than $50 a day.in chicago midway..really expensive!
by eileenfinney on 13 Jul 14 (inside Car Rentals) Dates:7/29/14 to 8/2/14
0 8 eileenfinney
13 Jul 14 >>
reppinbkblk I'm looking at a rental of $143.00
by reppinbkblk on 17 Jun 14 (inside Car Rentals) how much can I expect to be held on the card,..also its a debit card with visa logo
1 11 eileenfinney
13 Jul 14 >>
costless Car Rental company
by costless on 23 May 14 (inside Car Rentals) Hello friends, i want to hire a car for holidaying with family. But did not know which car company better. Please suggestion me to choose…
2 32 JosephJoffo
4 Jul 14 >>
Celenaporto Where can i Rent a car ?
by Celenaporto on 10 Mar 14 (inside Car Rentals) I need to rent a car but i don`t know which company i found out this one www.naniko.com but i don`t know anything about it…
0 14 Celenaporto
10 Mar 14 >>
66manoj44 Can i find luxury cars for rent in cheenai
by 66manoj44 on 1 Jan 14 (inside Car Rentals) Hi friend I will be visiting Chennai next mont.
I am a big fan of luxury cars, and i ant to have rent car so that…
1 24 travels9
23 Jan 14 >>
Trulyindia Car Rental Services with Driver in New Delhi, India
by Trulyindia on 3 Dec 13 (inside Car Rentals) Welcome to Travelgrove Forum,
Greetings from Truly India Travel,
We provide tour packages in India by Car rental with Knowledgeable Driver and Air/Flight, arrange hotel's all over…
1 33 sujitsood
19 Dec 13 >>
sujitsood Which is best taxi providers in Bangalore?
by sujitsood on 4 Sep 13 (inside Car Rentals) I need a taxi always from Bangalore airport to Koramangala. So please share your suggestion and opinion on it.
1 21 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
jaisrivastava Transportation Solutions
by jaisrivastava on 24 Aug 13 (inside Car Rentals) I came across few friends who have recommended europa-coaches-rome(dot)com - an online transport agency company that provides shuttle services, sightseeing tours, transportation solutions everywhere in…
0 8 jaisrivastava
24 Aug 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it