travelgrove travel forums

Forum

minivan car rental

Forum > Car Rentals  
t2888ttl
posted by t2888ttl on 19 Nov 2011
minivan car rental
I can't search for this vehicle here, please help?

marius_f
marius_f responded to minivan car rental on 19 Nov 2011
You have to go to Travelgrove.com, click on 'car' in the top menu and introduce your pick-up and drop-off airport and dates, then hit search. 
Once you are on the result page, you will find the car categories in the left side bar if you scroll down a bit, you can uncheck all except the one you prefer and than you will only be shown what you have chosen.

tylerd
tylerd responded to minivan car rental on 20 Nov 2011
Travelgrove.com has got a car search, you have to search there.

Johan
Johan responded to minivan car rental on 21 Nov 2011
I searched  a bit on Travelgrove, though I do not know your city and dates, and found minivan from $25 per day, by Airport Van Rental company.

mikehenry
mikehenry responded to minivan car rental on 20 Apr 2012
Just go to the cars option at the top and fill all the details then you will get to know about minivan car rental.

Avida
Avida responded to minivan car rental on 11 Sep 2012
If you want to explore more find special offers on car service from airport, luxury car on rent. The exclusive services are offered in Kenya including car hire in Mombasa, rental car in Mombasa, car hire in Nairobi, rental car in Nairobi and many other Kenyan locations. For more details please log on to our web site http://www.avis.co.ke/

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

How much is the usual car rental price in Thailand? Taxi service with chauffeur

Recent Topics in Car Rentals Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
66manoj44 Can i find luxury cars for rent in cheenai
by 66manoj44 on 1 Jan 14 (inside Car Rentals) Hi friend I will be visiting Chennai next mont.
I am a big fan of luxury cars, and i ant to have rent car so that…
1 16 travels9
23 Jan 14 >>
Trulyindia Car Rental Services with Driver in New Delhi, India
by Trulyindia on 3 Dec 13 (inside Car Rentals) Welcome to Travelgrove Forum,
Greetings from Truly India Travel,
We provide tour packages in India by Car rental with Knowledgeable Driver and Air/Flight, arrange hotel's all over…
1 25 sujitsood
19 Dec 13 >>
sujitsood Which is best taxi providers in Bangalore?
by sujitsood on 4 Sep 13 (inside Car Rentals) I need a taxi always from Bangalore airport to Koramangala. So please share your suggestion and opinion on it.
1 10 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
jaisrivastava Transportation Solutions
by jaisrivastava on 24 Aug 13 (inside Car Rentals) I came across few friends who have recommended europa-coaches-rome(dot)com - an online transport agency company that provides shuttle services, sightseeing tours, transportation solutions everywhere in…
0 2 jaisrivastava
24 Aug 13 >>
jaisrivastava Slovenia bus Rental
by jaisrivastava on 24 Aug 13 (inside Car Rentals) Slovenia is fast becoming a great toruist destination. Thanks for sharing info.
For tourists who want to visit all places in Slovenia take the help of…
0 5 jaisrivastava
24 Aug 13 >>
marscr Airport Limo
by marscr on 12 Jul 13 (inside Car Rentals) How many rent Limo and take benefit of LIMO service?
0 8 marscr
12 Jul 13 >>
shannonp Need a good price for rental car
by shannonp on 11 Apr 13 (inside Car Rentals) The day to rent an economy sized car, yet every site says 30 or more????? I need a good rate!!!!
6 54 victorbritts
7 May 13 >>
abhishek Is There can hiring facilities in Khajuraho or Not?
by abhishek on 1 Feb 13 (inside Car Rentals) hello!
every one I want to know that an consultancy who provides car facilities in Khajurao........
2 25 Sandro
11 Feb 13 >>
eviejones Stay stress free while travelling
by eviejones on 23 Jan 13 (inside Car Rentals) Using a car transport service liberates you from all worries. All you have to do is select an auto transport company through online search or…
0 18 eviejones
23 Jan 13 >>
SteveSpencer Looking for the Best car hire from Denver International airport?
by SteveSpencer on 12 Oct 12 (inside Car Rentals) Hello Members,
The Mile-High City has a mile-long list of sights to see in town and nearby. I want to hire a car that will help…
3 21 justin12
6 Feb 13 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it