travelgrove travel forums

Forum

How much is the usual car rental price in Thailand?

Forum > Car Rentals  
mblack
posted by mblack on 30 Aug 2011
How much is the usual car rental price in Thailand?
We're planning to visit Thailand for a month and I wonder how much is their car rental or Car leasing rates.

zangazanga
zangazanga responded to How much is the usual car rental price in Thailand? on 30 Aug 2011
It depends on the type of car you want and also the agency or provider you choose.

zlori
zlori responded to How much is the usual car rental price in Thailand? on 31 Aug 2011
Not very cheap I think it can be between $30 and $50 per day. Look for some car rental deals.

papillon
papillon responded to How much is the usual car rental price in Thailand? on 31 Aug 2011
Try to look on http://www.travelgrove.com/car_rentals.php
Pick your pick-up and drop-off location and travel dates and you will see a variety of car types, prices and providers. Good luck.

johnsina
johnsina responded to How much is the usual car rental price in Thailand? on 3 Sep 2011
It depends on the type of car you want but mostly $40 per day is minimum rent.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

hire car and driver in jordan minivan car rental

Recent Topics in Car Rentals Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
maruthiayyar Tirupati Car Rentals-Cab service to Pickup & Drop
by maruthiayyar on 16 Dec 14 (inside Car Rentals) Tirupati caars is the best taxi service provider in tirupati. Tirupati caars provide end to end tours and travel services for the customer with trouble…
1 6 quynhpham2011
19 Dec 14 >>
raghuvarun Attractive Travel Packages for Any where South India
by raghuvarun on 26 Nov 14 (inside Car Rentals) Tirupati Caars offered Travel Packages for Any where South India to Tirupati for Pick and Drop. We arranged some vehicles like Indica A/C & Non…
0 10 raghuvarun
26 Nov 14 >>
Car1BG Rent a car in Sofia,Bulgaria
by Car1BG on 2 Sep 14 (inside Car Rentals) Car 1 company was recommended by a friend. I have to be honest... I am travelling the world all the time ( working for Emirates…
5 31 umarsaleheen
17 Oct 14 >>
cmwoodscpa is the rental company listed guaranteed?
by cmwoodscpa on 1 Sep 14 (inside Car Rentals) The listing I want to choose is through atlaschoice. It shows Alamo as the rental company. When I click through, the atlaschoice website doesn't show…
1 14 BespokeD
16 Sep 14 >>
eileenfinney what site is lower than $50 a day.in chicago midway..really expensive!
by eileenfinney on 13 Jul 14 (inside Car Rentals) Dates:7/29/14 to 8/2/14
0 9 eileenfinney
13 Jul 14 >>
reppinbkblk I'm looking at a rental of $143.00
by reppinbkblk on 17 Jun 14 (inside Car Rentals) how much can I expect to be held on the card,..also its a debit card with visa logo
1 11 eileenfinney
13 Jul 14 >>
costless Car Rental company
by costless on 23 May 14 (inside Car Rentals) Hello friends, i want to hire a car for holidaying with family. But did not know which car company better. Please suggestion me to choose…
2 36 JosephJoffo
4 Jul 14 >>
Celenaporto Where can i Rent a car ?
by Celenaporto on 10 Mar 14 (inside Car Rentals) I need to rent a car but i don`t know which company i found out this one www.naniko.com but i don`t know anything about it…
0 16 Celenaporto
10 Mar 14 >>
66manoj44 Can i find luxury cars for rent in cheenai
by 66manoj44 on 1 Jan 14 (inside Car Rentals) Hi friend I will be visiting Chennai next mont.
I am a big fan of luxury cars, and i ant to have rent car so that…
1 25 travels9
23 Jan 14 >>
Trulyindia Car Rental Services with Driver in New Delhi, India
by Trulyindia on 3 Dec 13 (inside Car Rentals) Welcome to Travelgrove Forum,
Greetings from Truly India Travel,
We provide tour packages in India by Car rental with Knowledgeable Driver and Air/Flight, arrange hotel's all over…
1 40 sujitsood
19 Dec 13 >>
Recent activity from mblack
mblack added a new post in the topic car lease
Car leasing is the cheaper way to get a car without long term commitment.
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it