travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Accommodation in Argentina

Forum > South America > Argentina > Buenos Aires  
posted by anonymous on 11 Sep 2005
Accommodation in Argentina
Owners offer fully equipped apartments in the center of Buenos Aires for temporary rent. Write to whargentina@yahoo.com

mkp123
mkp123 responded to Accommodation in Argentina on 26 Aug 2010
The very first thing that comes to one’s mind when one hears the name Argentina is Maradona. I am from India and here football is overshadowed by cricket. Still the majority of people know Maradona and they love him. I am an ardent football fan and my ultimate dream is to come to Argentina, meet Maradona and get an autograph from him. I hope that I will be able to fulfill my dream in the near future.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Going to Buenos Aires

Recent Topics in Buenos Aires Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
MadSuh Going to Buenos Aires
by MadSuh on 12 Jul 08 (inside Buenos Aires) Anyone been to Buenos Aires? I will be going there in August and would like to know about the top sights to see.
Thanks
1 204 sushikedvenc
8 Jun 11 >>
Other topics from Anonymous Replies Views Last Post
* Accommodation in South America
by Anonymous on 16 May 05 (inside Hotels) Rent fully equipped apartments in the center of the city per week or month. English assistance. Owners - no commission. Write to: whargentina@yahoo.com
1 1231 dulioall
28 Aug 09 >>
Recent activity from anonymous
started the topic Accommodation in South America
Rent fully equipped apartments in the center of the city per week or month. English assistance. Owners - no commission. Write to: whargentina@yahoo.com

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it