travelgrove travel forums

Budapest Travel Forum, Hungary

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Budapest travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Budapest Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Budapest, Hungary

Topics posted inside our Budapest travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Hungary > Budapest
Replies Views Last Post
zdanko Ferihegy airport, Budapest
by zdanko on 24 Apr 09 How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?
2 148 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
zlori Cruise from Budapest
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 I'm planning to travel with a boat from Budapest to the Black Sea, Romania on Danube - are there any possibilities for doing this?
1 132 stef
23 Apr 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Bangkok Travel Forum, Thailand sleep concierge
I can see that a lot of people are into traveling. And I completely understand why you enjoy doing this. I am also into traveling…

Beijing Travel Forum, China Simple Guide of Beijing
Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…

Bolinao Travel Forum, Philippines Bolinao Anyone?
How to go Bolinao from Manila?

Cabo San Lucas Travel Forum, Mexico Flight price
When is the best time to purchase a flight from fll to sjd? Travel will be in mid January

Kathmandu Travel Forum, Nepal Get to the essence your travels with Cambodia Tours
Every tour should not necessarily be planed for merely adventures and excitements. There must be some dedicated to exploration for historic venues. If you plan…

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

New Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario i want to get rate
how much is the ticket?

Oradea Travel Forum, Romania Fort Oradea
Please tell me more about this fort. Are there any other historical interesting sites?

Traverse City Travel Forum, Michigan round trip FNT to TVC
looking for a round trip-FNT-TVC Oct 7th-Oct 10th anytime lowest fare
gregorydettore@yahoo.com
Flint MI - Traverse City MI
thanks,Greg

Washington DC Travel Forum, District Of Columbia San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.
I need different airflights, dates, dont care about airline, the cheapest ones from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Washington-Dulles.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it