travelgrove travel forums

Budapest Travel Forum, Hungary

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Budapest travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Budapest Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Budapest, Hungary

Topics posted inside our Budapest travel forum

Forum > Europe & Russia > Hungary > Budapest
Replies Views Last Post
zdanko Ferihegy airport, Budapest
by zdanko on 24 Apr 09 How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?
2 148 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
zlori Cruise from Budapest
by zlori on 23 Apr 09 I'm planning to travel with a boat from Budapest to the Black Sea, Romania on Danube - are there any possibilities for doing this?
1 132 stef
23 Apr 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Donetsk Travel Forum, Ukraine The help for tourists in Ukraine
Hi.
My name is Vladislav. I from the country of Ukraine, the city of Donetsk. In our country and the city will pass Euro 2012.…

Hanoi Travel Forum, Vietnam Budget hotel in Hanoi
The hotel is located at 90 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of…

Harbin Travel Forum, China Harbin--An Amazing City is Worth Visiting
Hi, guys!
Winter is coming, but our passion to travel won't reduce. This winter, which place do you want to visit?
If you don't have…

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

Madrid Travel Forum, Spain Buy Bullfighting Tickets for bullfights in Madrid
Bullfighting is part of the Spanish identity. You can experience the pageantry as the matadors enter the stadium and live the culture for 2 hours…

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

Rapid City Travel Forum, South Dakota Where to stay in Rapid City
Many people ask where to stay when traveling to Mt Rushmore and Black Hills area. I would strongly suggest basing your stay out of Rapid…

Salt Lake View Addition Travel Forum, Utah price question
Is there any tickets out there in the $200 - $250 price range leaving clt for slc on July 6th or 7th and returning on…

Wuhu Travel Forum, China Getting to Wuhu from Shanghai

What would be the best way to get to Wuhu after arriving to Shanghai by plane? And the best way to arrange it?

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it