travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Boston Local Food?

Forum > North America > United States > Massachusetts > Boston, MA  
Koria
posted by Koria on 11 Aug 2011
Boston Local Food?
Hi Guys! I am working on a project collecting genuine / popular foods of different cities across the US. Could you help me with some suggestions on the Boston Cuisine? What local dishes would you recommend to tourists on their first visit to Boston? Thanks a bunch!

erato
erato responded to Boston Local Food? on 18 Aug 2011
Well Boston is big on seafood, that's sure, but as there are a lot of people with Irish and Italian roots in the city, I believe Irish and Italian food is also quite specific to the area. Hope this helped somewhat. :)

Koria
Koria responded to Boston Local Food? on 19 Aug 2011
It does, thank you erato! I am researching for the Food Wiki - MyCityCuisine if you ever heard of it. I'm trying to keep this real and accurate, this is why I am collecting a lot of input from locals. If you are curious what else I have been suggested, check it out:
http://www.mycitycuisine.org/wiki/Boston

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

What to see in Boston? Top 5 BBQ restaurants

Recent Topics in Boston Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
mikehenry New England Aquarium
by mikehenry on 27 Jun 12 (inside Boston) In addition to the main aquarium building, attractions at the New England Aquarium include the Simons IMAX Theatre and the New England Aquarium Whale Watch,…
6 18 aeryncampbell
14 Aug 12 >>
mikehenry Boston Public Garden
by mikehenry on 27 Jun 12 (inside Boston) Boston Public Garden, located along Charles Street adjacent to Boston Common, is the nation's oldest botanical garden. The famous Swan Boats have returned to Boston…
4 9 jemssmith29
25 Jul 12 >>
mikehenry Freedom Trail
by mikehenry on 27 Jun 12 (inside Boston) A walk along the two-and-a-half-mile Freedom Trail is one of the best ways to get acquainted with Boston and to efficiently visit the city's bounty…
5 13 Ivan
20 Jul 12 >>
zlori Top 5 BBQ restaurants
by zlori on 24 Nov 11 (inside Boston) Any hints?
3 24 MadSuh
28 Nov 11 >>
zlori What to see in Boston?
by zlori on 15 Nov 10 (inside Boston) Hi,
Is there anything special what I definitely should not miss in Boston?
1 177 erato
15 Nov 10 >>
tina Where can i find cheap hotels in Boston
by tina on 21 Aug 08 (inside Boston) where can i find cheap hotels in Boston?
0 267 tina
21 Aug 08 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it