travelgrove travel forums

Beijing Travel Forum, China

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Beijing travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Beijing Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Beijing, China

Topics posted inside our Beijing travel forum

Forum > Asia > China > Beijing
Replies Views Last Post
ccts Simple Guide of Beijing
by ccts on 7 Jan 09 Beijing is always the first destination for travelers. I am glad to tell you that Beijing will be really a surprise to you.
There are…
7 1442 joem
17 Aug 11 >>
ccts Travel in China - The Sanlitun Bar Street
by ccts on 4 Jan 09 Sanlitun Bar Street is one of the most charming entertainment areas for night life. Numerous foreigners and rich Chinese are the main customers. It is…
0 645 ccts
4 Jan 09 >>
szhao airline ticket from Boston to Beijing
by szhao on 19 Nov 08 I just booked a ticket from Boston to Beijing on 19 Dec from one of your
ticket provider, called tavel grove. But I didn't receive any…
1 1060 zlori
19 Nov 08 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Calapan Travel Forum, Philippines Things to do in Calapan
Calapan is well known place in Philippines. It offers lots of attractions and travel activities for visitors' entertainment like Sinkaw Festival, Sanduguan, Harvest Festival, Suqui…

Khajuraho Travel Forum, India Budget Hotels in Khajuraho, Hotel Isabel Palace Khajuraho
About Hotel Isabel Palace
The hotel was built in 2011 the beautiful "White Marble" with the intent to give a comfortable accommodation to tourists visiting the…

Lakatamia Travel Forum, Cyprus Lakatamia Airfield
Is it possible to visit the airfield or to photos of it?

Los Angeles Travel Forum, California Los Angeles - the city of Angels
As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

New Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario i want to get rate
how much is the ticket?

Seattle Travel Forum, Washington flights from LAX to SEA
I want to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Seattle (SEA) next month. The best offer I could find so far was $237, just wondering…

Stuttgart Travel Forum, Germany Memorial to WWII Casualities
After world war II, the rubble from the bombed building were trucked to a spot on the west side of the City. Easter services were…

Vientiane Travel Forum, Lao People's Republic vientiane accomodation
did anybody stay or hear about these two guesthouses: 1) Vayakorn guesthouse and 2) mali namphu guesthouse. we are looking for a nice QUIET guesthouse/…

Zagreb Travel Forum, Croatia Zagreb vacation
I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it