travelgrove travel forums

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Basco travel forum

Get free Travel advice in Basco Travel Forum from expert travelers - find answers to your travel related questions about Basco, Philippines

Topics posted inside our Basco travel forum

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Philippines > Basco
Replies Views Last Post
gino wedding
by gino on 15 May 09 i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?
3 192 erato
22 May 09 >>

More cities you might be interested in

Denver Travel Forum, Colorado Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art is an art museum in Denver, Colorado. The museum houses three principal collections and includes the historic school…

Djibouti Travel Forum, Djibouti Can expats working in Djibouti use the Sheraton pool?
Can expats working in Djibouti hire a day's use of the hotel swimming pool in the Sheraton hotel?

Fort Lauderdale Travel Forum, Florida booking a flight the same day as the flight
I need to fly to SFO tonight from FLL. If I am trying to book the fight today, is there any way to find a…

Guadalajara Travel Forum, Mexico Flight to Guadalajara
where can i find low price on airline tickets, or were can i place my own price to a ticket from lax to gdl for…

Gyor Travel Forum, Hungary Population
What was the population of Jews taken to the death camp in Gyor?

Honolulu Travel Forum, Hawaii How much is it to rent a car & sail boat in Honolulu?
My wife and I 66-67 years old like to goto Honolulu 1 week rent a car 5 days go on a sailboat ride for 1…

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Milwaukee Travel Forum, Wisconsin THINGS TO SEE AND DO
DO YOU HAVE A VISITORS GUIDE OF WISCONSIN IF SO WOULD YOU SEND ME ONE? THANK YOU. MRS. GEARLEAN TAYLOR, 1001 EMERSON STREET apt. 805,…

Sana Travel Forum, Yemen What is Sana?
What is Sana?

Tsingtao Travel Forum, China Do you know where I could get a tapestry looked at?
I have a tapestry from Tsingtao. It is dated 1946. Brought home from a family friend.
I would love to find any history on it.
Any…

Things about Basco you might be interested in

Basco Travel Guide

Basco History

Basco Sights

Basco Nightlife

+ list your site here

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile