travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Budapest - Barcelona

Forum > Europe & Russia > Spain > Barcelona  
zdanko
posted by zdanko on 24 Apr 2009
Budapest - Barcelona
Can anybody give me a tip which would be the best choice: Lufthansa or WizzAir? Or any other idea?

Wazling
Wazling responded to Budapest - Barcelona on 24 Apr 2009
Depends on what exactly you want. Lufthansa is a good company, but not the cheapest.
Never used Wizzair, but they cant be more expensive than Lufthansa. If i had to decide myself, i would take Wizzair for booking.

stef
stef responded to Budapest - Barcelona on 24 Apr 2009
Check the MAV.
It s the cheapest...

erato
erato responded to Budapest - Barcelona on 24 Apr 2009
WizzAir is definitely the cheaper being a low cost carrier. Also try Iberia and Clickair. I have doubts about the train being the cheapest but it's not the fastest for sure. ;-)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

open jaw flights

Recent Topics in Barcelona Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
TWorld24 Shopping in Barcelona
by TWorld24 on 15 Jul 11 (inside Barcelona) I am going to Barcelona and am interested in shopping. I saw this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageLaRoca) and wanted to know if there are other places like…
0 133 TWorld24
15 Jul 11 >>
kayelombardi open jaw flights
by kayelombardi on 13 Feb 10 (inside Barcelona) How do I ask to book an open jaw flight from
denver to Venice on May 15, 2010 -
barcelon, spain on May 28, 2010 after 12:00…
0 419 kayelombardi
13 Feb 10 >>
Other topics from zdanko Replies Views Last Post
zdanko Ferihegy airport, Budapest
by zdanko on 24 Apr 09 (inside Budapest) How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?
2 145 erato
24 Apr 09 >>
Recent activity from zdanko
zdanko added a new post in the topic Where is the best place in southern France to live?
Uuh, it is so cool that you would live in France! I thik pretty much any small town or village would do, that part of…
zdanko added a new post in the topic Nice Tirupati Hotels For Your Next Stay
Is Vishn a very popular diety? I presume the pilgrims all come to honor him...
zdanko added a new post in the topic Civitavecchia Port for eternal beauty
Uh, I am sure those limos are wonderful, but must also be very very expensive...
zdanko added a new post in the topic Winchester Mystery House
I have heared about it, but am not sure why she had it built hor such a long time? Can a house not be haunted…
zdanko added a new post in the topic How important is Accommodation when traveling
I always read a lot of reviews about a hotel/hostel before I book a romm in it, so yes, it is pretty important.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it