travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand?

Forum > Asia > Thailand > Bangkok  
billabong
posted by billabong on 26 Aug 2008
Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand?
I would like something medium in price and quality and not too far away from the center. Please only respond if you have been there, I know how to find hotels online, but would like to get a personal reference for one of them. Thanks

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 24 Mar 2009
Go look around in Kausan Road, that's where the backpackers hang out. Otherwise, I would recommend Sukhummvit Soi 11

asiahotelbiz
asiahotelbiz responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 26 Oct 2009
Some of my friend have booked hotels at www.asiahotelbiz.com , they found that on www.asiahotelbiz.com have many hotels in Thailand and Asia for they choose and asiahotelbiz are be guarantee with cheaper price than these other website. So, they have suggested me that if I want book hotels in Thailand, book at: www.asiahotelbiz.com

Wazling
Wazling responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 28 Oct 2009
Sounds interesting. Can you tell us some more about this site? How easy was the booking and how were the booked hotels and their service?

globaltravel30
globaltravel30 responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 4 Apr 2010
Are this hotels 100% cheaper that the other hotel? And is it sure that the hotel is clean? and comfortable?

Thank you

nchlsbrown
nchlsbrown responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 19 May 2010
During my last visit, I had taken up my Bangkok accommodation at Khao San Road, well….it is a maze of travel agents, hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, pubs, clubs…It's a world by itself.

Check out: www.bangkok-accommodation.com

evike14
evike14 responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 10 Jun 2011
I was staying at Le Fenix near Soi 14. Very affordable and cool hang out.

Cheers

Doublemint
Doublemint responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 22 Aug 2011
I stayed in Saphai Pae hostel and it was the best hostel i have ever stayed so far. The hostel is still very brand new coz it just open for a few months. The hostel is big and feel like a 2-3 stars hotel even though it is at hostel rate !! The room is spacious and you even have your own big locker in the room. The hostel is near to the BTS and the pier so there's no trouble going around bangkok.

brightsun
brightsun responded to Where do I find a cheap hotel in Bangkok, Thailand? on 2 Aug 2012
Hello everyone,

Thanks to all for the nice post. I think you should consult best a travel agent for finding cheap hotel, because these travel agents have more idea about it.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Things to do in Bangkok Is Bangkok Safe?

Recent Topics in Bangkok Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
brianjones sleep concierge
by brianjones on 28 Oct 14 (inside Bangkok) I can see that a lot of people are into traveling. And I completely understand why you enjoy doing this. I am also into traveling…
0 9 brianjones
28 Oct 14 >>
MadSuh Is Bangkok Safe?
by MadSuh on 15 Apr 09 (inside Bangkok) I went to Bangkok a few times and I am really wondering if it's a safe place to visit right now. People are fighting on…
3 285 yippie65
24 May 12 >>
* Things to do in Bangkok
by Anonymous on 19 May 05 (inside Bangkok) Bangkok is indeed an interesting area in South East Asia because of its reputation for sight seeing and activity. Below are brief descriptions of some…
3 1649 Todd-Midas
4 Aug 11 >>
Other topics from billabong Replies Views Last Post
billabong Do you know what I did last summer?
by billabong on 21 Aug 08 (inside General Talk) I bet you do...
2 343 travelller
8 Jun 11 >>
Recent activity from billabong
billabong added a new post in the topic Anyone tried EuroRest hotel checks?
never tried them, but I heard that Travelgrove.com is coming out with a kick-ass hotel search pretty soon...
billabong added a new post in the topic What are the best cruise destinations in August?
Go to Alaska... It won't be too hot and it's absolutely beautiful
billabong added a new post in the topic what is the real firstairfares site?
Maybe you are looking for firstcheapflights.com Anyhow, if you need another good airfare site, simply try www.travelgrove.com they compare many large travel sites.
billabong added a new post in the topic What is the age for a senior?
Typically it's 65+, but to be sure, when you book, you should check the website's requirements.
billabong added a new post in the topic Passport from Houston to Hawaii
Definitely not. Hawaii is in the US.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it