travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Places to Visit in Melbourne

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific > Australia  
victorbritts
posted by victorbritts on 9 Jun 2013
Places to Visit in Melbourne
Can any one recommend places to visit in Melbourne and its surrounding region.

tibi
tibi responded to Places to Visit in Melbourne on 11 Jun 2013
Just check out Travelgrove's guides:
Melbourne Travel Guide
Melbourne Sights
Melbourne Nightlife

victorbritts
victorbritts responded to Places to Visit in Melbourne on 28 Jun 2013
Thanks for sharing this useful link. If any one can provide with more information. Thanks in advance.

adamd
adamd responded to Places to Visit in Melbourne on 16 Jul 2013
Don't settle for substandard star class hotel accommodation, instead choose beachfront family holiday accommodation Noosa and Sunshine Coast beach house accommodation.

SamanthaN
SamanthaN responded to Places to Visit in Melbourne on 30 Jul 2013
Gold coast accommodation options are wide and varied. Anyone with any requirement can easily find exactly what at the perfect budget

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Student housing Australia

Recent Topics in Australia Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
* Student housing Australia
by Anonymous on 27 Jun 12 (inside Australia) Finding a good home away from home is always an issue of all students who are planning to pursue studies abroad. But have you ever…
4 41 weddeals
26 Jul 12 >>
afiluddinbd prepaid sim card for Australia
by afiluddinbd on 31 Oct 11 (inside Australia) My small sister planing for vacation in Australia. So any body can help me which sim card will be better for her or how can…
8 308 steefen
1 Oct 12 >>
Recent activity from victorbritts
victorbritts added a new post in the topic Looking for a summer holiday in Cyprus. Where to stay?
There are many luxury hotel for staying and have fun. But if you really want to save some money for holiday. Then you can search…
victorbritts added a new post in the topic I wonder whether Siberia would be a travel option for people
I have no idea about the travel destination in Siberia. But you might get some tips here lonelyplanet.com/russia/siberia‎
victorbritts added a new post in the topic chauffeur services
Its better to have chauffeur services since you might not be well aware of area you are going to and also you will get better…
victorbritts added a new post in the topic Travel by luxury train
Ya its expansive and does its serve whole year ?
victorbritts added a new post in the topic Plan Your Tour In Your Wallet
Try at local travel agent as well. You might get good deal as you are planning early.

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it