travelgrove travel forums

Forum

need to have information for accommodation in borad beach

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific  
RogerLaganin
posted by RogerLaganin on 20 Jan 2014
need to have information for accommodation in borad beach
Me and my family are planing to visit for a holiday in broadbeach. Can any let me know about the accommodation in borad beach. Heard from one of my colleague that there is a resort named Phoenician Resort (phoenician.com.au) it can be a good choice. Need a review on that.

erato
erato responded to need to have information for accommodation in borad beach on 3 Mar 2014
Hey,

Check out TripAdvisor reviews:
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g658842-d275621-Reviews-Phoenician_Resort_Broadbeach-Broadbeach_Gold_Coast_Queensland.html

Or run a search on Travelgrove and find reviews w/ prices at providers' sites.

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Family and Friendly hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, vietnam.

Recent Topics in Australasia & South Pacific Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
annathao08 Family and Friendly hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, vietnam.
by annathao08 on 14 Aug 11 (inside Australasia & South Pacific) Asia Palace Hotel Hanoi (Formally Asia Palace Hotel Hanoi2) is located at 90 B, Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital.
Strategically…
0 28 annathao08
14 Aug 11 >>
beek Wellington Interactive Guide
by beek on 26 Jul 11 (inside Australasia & South Pacific) http://a.beek.co/g.htm?s=mtvic - Interactive guide
Planning on taking a vacation somewhere? Are you tired of not knowing enough about the hotel that you're staying at? Not knowing…
0 20 beek
26 Jul 11 >>

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it