travelgrove travel forums

Australasia & South Pacific Travel Forums

Forum > Australasia & South Pacific

There is so much to see and do in Australasia & South Pacific and there so much we don’t know about it. But this Australasia & South Pacific Travel Forum is a great place to ask about anything from restaurants to travel and sights.

But if you know some things about Australasia & South Pacific, you can also help others by answering their questions and sharing your ideas, this way you can get the most out of our travel forum.

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Australasia & South Pacific travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Australasia & South Pacific - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Australasia & South Pacific Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Australasia & South Pacific travel forum

Replies Views Last Post
mustaraja OBTAIN QUALITY PASSPORTD,ID CARDS,VISAS,IDs etc(jamesvien@yahoo.com)
by mustaraja on 30 Oct 14 We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, identity cards, visas, birth certificates and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil,…
0 1 mustaraja
30 Oct 14 >>
RogerLaganin need to have information for accommodation in borad beach
by RogerLaganin on 20 Jan 14 Me and my family are planing to visit for a holiday in broadbeach. Can any let me know about the accommodation in borad beach. Heard…
1 9 erato
3 Mar 14 >>
annathao08 Family and Friendly hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, vietnam.
by annathao08 on 14 Aug 11 Asia Palace Hotel Hanoi (Formally Asia Palace Hotel Hanoi2) is located at 90 B, Nguyen Huu Huan Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital.
Strategically…
0 28 annathao08
14 Aug 11 >>
beek Wellington Interactive Guide
by beek on 26 Jul 11 http://a.beek.co/g.htm?s=mtvic - Interactive guide
Planning on taking a vacation somewhere? Are you tired of not knowing enough about the hotel that you're staying at? Not knowing…
0 20 beek
26 Jul 11 >>
wimdu Try Wimdu!
by wimdu on 15 Aug 11 (inside Philippines) Have you ever visited wimdu.com? If not then you are missing out on a lot of great deals, cheap and innovative ways of travelling.
Wimdu is…
1 85 p3b00w
18 Feb 13 >>
dorothyshilney to get entry
by dorothyshilney on 27 Jan 11 (inside Philippines) do i need anything to enter the philipines
any shots
1 100 stef
8 Jun 11 >>
yvette ticket
by yvette on 24 Dec 10 (inside Philippines) hello, i am planning to go to Philippines Feb 5 with my son who is 19 mos old and come back to USA with my…
0 74 yvette
24 Dec 10 >>
annem direction
by annem on 21 Oct 10 (inside Philippines) hi! I would like to ask, how far is Enchanted Kingdom from Calamba? we are planning to visit 88 hot spring resort in bagong kalsada,…
0 113 annem
21 Oct 10 >>
ultimatetravel Come, Visit Cebu!
by ultimatetravel on 16 May 09 (inside Philippines) For questions about traveling to Cebu and different destinations, I will be more than willing to answer all your queries.
6 266 mikytamp
25 Feb 13 >>
venu Hyderabat to the Philippines
by venu on 9 Apr 09 (inside Philippines) can u help me in knowing the cost per person from hyderabad to philipines airport
2 238 erato
22 Apr 09 >>
forums

Browse Australasia & South Pacific Travel Forums by Country

More cities you might be interested in

Adelaide Travel Forum, Australia Any recommended cafes in Adelaide?
I'm planning my first holiday to Australia (specifically Adelaide) this season and I'm looking for places to chill out and have some coffee (I'm generally…

Bolinao Travel Forum, Philippines Bolinao Anyone?
How to go Bolinao from Manila?

Calbayog City Travel Forum, Philippines research.
what are the delicacies in calbayog city and their economy like income,income classification,employment rate and unemployment rate.

Dortmund Travel Forum, Germany Train from Dortmund to Roterrdam
Please tell me about a train going in the morning from Dortmund to Roterdam. Wich rail station and time of deperture?

Guadalajara Travel Forum, Mexico Flight to Guadalajara
where can i find low price on airline tickets, or were can i place my own price to a ticket from lax to gdl for…

Ibague Travel Forum, Colombia Looking for a Interpreter or Language Translation Service
Going to visit Ibague, Colombia need a interpreter, my Spanish is not to good. Also need information on taxis getting around the city hotels too.…

La Coruna Travel Forum, Spain Accomodation
Are there any cheap accomodations in La Coruna? What can be considered a good price for a hotel room / night?

Naga Travel Forum, Philippines Any work for foreigners here?
Hi, I'm a British national who wantsto live in Naga for a while.I'm an International English Teacher with both Call Centre and Marketing experience too.
Any…

Pathankot Travel Forum, India vacancies in schools of Pathankot
I want to know about the vacancies for NTT teachers in the reputed schools of Pathankot.

San Francisco Travel Forum, California cost of cab to get to cable car
I would like to take the cable car ride but will be on a cruise. Can you tell me how much it would cost for…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it