travelgrove travel forums

Asia Travel Forums

Forum > Asia

There is so much to see and do in Asia and there so much we don’t know about it. But this Asiatic Travel Forum is a great place to ask about anything from restaurants to travel and sights.

But if you know some things about Asia, you can also help others by answering their questions and sharing your ideas, this way you can get the most out of our travel forum.

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Asia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Asia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Asiatic Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Asia travel forum

Replies Views Last Post
dongvan Is there Mosque in Hanoi ?
by dongvan on 22 Jul 14 Lots of tourists don't know there is one mosque in hanoi and find it difficult to pray or enjoy halal food.
Infact in Hanoi, there is…
0 3 dongvan
22 Jul 14 >>
anhsonparadise Summer has arrived and Halong Bay is looking better than ever
by anhsonparadise on 29 May 14 After a long and drizzly spring, the sun has decided to show its face again in order to display Halong Bay at its very best.
The…
0 7 anhsonparadise
29 May 14 >>
uktravel You can get recommended Travel Agency in Pahar Ganj, New Delhi India
by uktravel on 10 Jan 14 Our company Services listing below:
Airport Transfer
Delhi Local/Sightseeing
Delhi Outstation Tour
Money X change Information
Free WIFI access in the Office
Air/Flight, Bus Ticket, Hotel Booking
Car Rental, Car Hire and…
0 12 uktravel
10 Jan 14 >>
mrbokul124 Is India safe place for Traveling?
by mrbokul124 on 4 Sep 13 I am from Singapore. I want to enjoy few days with my family in India. I heard there have many great place for traveling. But…
2 19 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
PeterLee Singapore Work Pass
by PeterLee on 25 Aug 11 Singapore is the perfect destination for spending holiday. It is the perfect place for everyone. It is well known as best shopping place and for…
4 46 PeterLee
27 Aug 11 >>
Holy-Himalaya Hotel in Nepal ,top ten hotel,hotel holy Himalaya
by Holy-Himalaya on 10 Aug 11 can i get a client fo Nepal trekking,rafting, cycling etc?
1 46 erato
18 Aug 11 >>
dezzin01 Spa therapies
by dezzin01 on 31 Jan 10 Spiritual well being and physical fitness are the main aim of all Spa cures. Spa therapies in India trace their source to olden times when…
0 279 dezzin01
31 Jan 10 >>
Anja09 Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma)
by Anja09 on 22 Oct 09 Please help me with my dissertation thesis!
My name is Anja Moeser and I am a German College student at the International University of Applied Sciences…
4 220 iTourNepal
3 Jan 12 >>
Lucas95 Demolition of Nilackel Churches
by Lucas95 on 25 Mar 09 The Chera- Chola war of 100 years towards the end of 12th century, followed by plundering of houses, Temples and Churches by Para -Pattam and…
0 371 Lucas95
25 Mar 09 >>
ccts Four Skills to Save on your Travel Budget
by ccts on 10 Feb 09 Travel Budget is the first things you need to consider when you have a plan to travel. If you know about some skills, money can…
14 2166 cristina
6 Oct 12 >>
forums

Browse Asiatic Travel Forums by Country

More cities you might be interested in

Ahmedabad Travel Forum, India Air fare
for ahmedabad from salt lake city utah what is the time when can i get the cheapest air fair?
the time period of departure is about…

Atlanta Travel Forum, Georgia why cant i book a ticket on sale from 123 and up flight
there is suppose to be a sale today and when i try to book from chicago midway to atlanta i still amountof 400 and up
im…

Basco Travel Forum, Philippines wedding
i need a place for wedding both church and reception, where can you suggest?

Freeport Travel Forum, Bahamas Freeport Bahamas airfare & hotel
What's the cheapest airfare & hotel for Freeport Bahamas for 1 week??

Ieper Travel Forum, Belgium Nice hotel in Belgium
Heard of a cozy place to stay to enjoy the Last Post in while in Ieper Belguim. Place is affordable and has 10 bedrooms. check…

Los Angeles Travel Forum, California Los Angeles - the city of Angels
As the largest city in California, Los Angeles is the place where trendy folks love to live or visit, predominantly those in the entertainment industry.…

Paralia Travel Forum, Greece drinking age
hello! i was just curious howm serious the law and the community is about under 18s drinking and going to night clubs and all that…

Pensacola Travel Forum, North Carolina Travel to Pensacola
Pensacola was first put on map some 450 years ago when Spanish explorers reached here through sea. Over the years Pensacola's regime shifted among Spain,…

Rimini Travel Forum, Italy Bounty, the most beautiful place in Rimini :)
If you go a Rimini, you must go to the Bounty! It's wanderful.... it's a restaurant, pizzeria, discopub like a ship... the proces are not…

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it