travelgrove travel forums

Asia Travel Forums

Forum > Asia

There is so much to see and do in Asia and there so much we don’t know about it. But this Asiatic Travel Forum is a great place to ask about anything from restaurants to travel and sights.

But if you know some things about Asia, you can also help others by answering their questions and sharing your ideas, this way you can get the most out of our travel forum.

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Asia travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Asia - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in Asiatic Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Asia travel forum

Replies Views Last Post
dongvan Is there Mosque in Hanoi ?
by dongvan on 22 Jul 14 Lots of tourists don't know there is one mosque in hanoi and find it difficult to pray or enjoy halal food.
Infact in Hanoi, there is…
1 6 BespokeD
11 Sep 14 >>
anhsonparadise Summer has arrived and Halong Bay is looking better than ever
by anhsonparadise on 29 May 14 After a long and drizzly spring, the sun has decided to show its face again in order to display Halong Bay at its very best.
The…
0 7 anhsonparadise
29 May 14 >>
uktravel You can get recommended Travel Agency in Pahar Ganj, New Delhi India
by uktravel on 10 Jan 14 Our company Services listing below:
Airport Transfer
Delhi Local/Sightseeing
Delhi Outstation Tour
Money X change Information
Free WIFI access in the Office
Air/Flight, Bus Ticket, Hotel Booking
Car Rental, Car Hire and…
0 12 uktravel
10 Jan 14 >>
mrbokul124 Is India safe place for Traveling?
by mrbokul124 on 4 Sep 13 I am from Singapore. I want to enjoy few days with my family in India. I heard there have many great place for traveling. But…
2 19 seoga
3 Nov 13 >>
PeterLee Singapore Work Pass
by PeterLee on 25 Aug 11 Singapore is the perfect destination for spending holiday. It is the perfect place for everyone. It is well known as best shopping place and for…
4 46 PeterLee
27 Aug 11 >>
Holy-Himalaya Hotel in Nepal ,top ten hotel,hotel holy Himalaya
by Holy-Himalaya on 10 Aug 11 can i get a client fo Nepal trekking,rafting, cycling etc?
1 47 erato
18 Aug 11 >>
dezzin01 Spa therapies
by dezzin01 on 31 Jan 10 Spiritual well being and physical fitness are the main aim of all Spa cures. Spa therapies in India trace their source to olden times when…
0 279 dezzin01
31 Jan 10 >>
Anja09 Please help me with my dissertation thesis! (Myanmar/Burma)
by Anja09 on 22 Oct 09 Please help me with my dissertation thesis!
My name is Anja Moeser and I am a German College student at the International University of Applied Sciences…
4 221 iTourNepal
3 Jan 12 >>
Lucas95 Demolition of Nilackel Churches
by Lucas95 on 25 Mar 09 The Chera- Chola war of 100 years towards the end of 12th century, followed by plundering of houses, Temples and Churches by Para -Pattam and…
0 371 Lucas95
25 Mar 09 >>
ccts Four Skills to Save on your Travel Budget
by ccts on 10 Feb 09 Travel Budget is the first things you need to consider when you have a plan to travel. If you know about some skills, money can…
14 2167 cristina
6 Oct 12 >>
forums

Browse Asiatic Travel Forums by Country

More cities you might be interested in

Amiens Travel Forum, France Figure of a man in the middle of the Somme
What does the man like figure  near the Cathedral across form St. Leu represent? When we were there the river was very high and he…

Budapest Travel Forum, Hungary Ferihegy airport, Budapest
How can I get to the Ferihegy I Airport in Budapest? Is there some kind of bus there? Or only with taxi?

Chisinau Travel Forum, Moldova Ticket Request to Moldova
Hi,We are looking for 2 adult round trip tickets to Moldova between Dec. 20 - Jan 20, +/-5 days.Please tell us the cheapest fares from…

London Travel Forum, United Kingdom chauffeur services
Tell me about chauffeur service in London?

Mamaia Travel Forum, Romania Renting boats
Good morning, could u tell me please if it is possible to rent boats in Mamaia? I would like to, but i can't find infos…

Nairobi Travel Forum, Kenya Any Good hotels in Nairobi?
Hi. I am planning to spend my holidays in Nairobi. Any good suggestions on hotels will highly be appreciated. For now I have Sarova Stanley…

Pingyao Travel Forum, China Pingyao, China Travel Tips and Costs
1) If you do plan to spend much time in Pingyao, there are many ancient ruins and courtyard houses to see outside of the city.…

Tirupati Travel Forum, India hotels in Tirupati
Tirupati is a popular pilgrimage centre in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is known for its temple of Sri Venkateshwara Swamy. You can find…

Tucson Travel Forum, Arizona Can someone help me find 2 round trip tickets for my 2 sons?
I moved to Tucson, AZ a little over 2 years ago but my 2 teenage sons wanted to stay in our hometown in a suburb…

Zagreb Travel Forum, Croatia Zagreb vacation
I would like to see Zagreb on the summertime (among many other destinations), I'm just not sure if I can afford it, how much it…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it