travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Need help finding flight

Forum > Air Travel  
knicks999
posted by knicks999 on 14 Oct 2008
Need help finding flight
Hi i'm new to the forum. I'm still trying to decide where to go in February. I think i've narrowed it down to two trips. Really it will come down to which one i get airfare for 1500 or less. Which would be pretty easy before but seems impossible right now.

I want to Fly:

03/27 Jacksonville, FL to Tokyo
04/05 From Tokyo to Beijing
04/15 Shanghai to Jacksonville

or

03/27 Jacksonville, FL to Buenos Aires
04/11 Rio De Janeiro to Cuzco, Peru
04/14 Cuzco to Jacksonville

can either of these itineraries be done for 1500 for the flights? it seems like the one way middle portions are killing the price. Thanks for your help!

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to Need help finding flight on 15 Oct 2008
Hi there,

I am not sure if you have tried this site. If you haven't then you should give metafares.com a shot. Another good choice is cFares.
I guess with this dollar, any flight is going to be quite expensive.

Anyhow, you can always enter a fare alert on Travelgrove and they will send you a message when the price drops below your price point.

Yours,
Peter

knicks999
knicks999 responded to Need help finding flight on 16 Oct 2008
Thanks, so far no travel agent says i can do the extended layover. I've been having trouble finding travel agents though. Anyone have a suggestion for a travel agent? The problem with the fare alerts is that you cant do multi city. So i could do from here to Beijing but that's it.

MadSuh
MadSuh responded to Need help finding flight on 16 Oct 2008
Orbitz, Cheaptickets, Priceline are good for Multi-City
Cheers,
Peter

Sofia
Sofia responded to Need help finding flight on 9 Oct 2009
Too little money for big dreams. Try Skyauction.com to bid for South America; then book other flights with local airlines...

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

Cheaper Airfares in case of death in the family Is there any website cheaper than Bt-store.com?

Recent Topics in Air Travel Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
novaalex Medical assistance while travelling in Brazil?
by novaalex on 13 Feb 15 (inside Air Travel) Medical assistance while travelling in Brazil?
2 242 rickiedsouza
24 Feb 15 >>
abraham car to rent for sale
by abraham on 2 Jan 15 (inside Air Travel) i wont to rent a car for a cheap cheap price feb 19 till mar 3
2 172 Noelbeale
7 Feb 15 >>
Viewland Location for your holiday in Maldives
by Viewland on 11 Dec 14 (inside Air Travel) Viewland Maldives provide:
Resorts
Guest houses
Safaries
Yachts
1 248 josephrichie99
8 Jan 15 >>
krisjones How is letsflycheaper ! Reviews Wanted
by krisjones on 5 Nov 14 (inside Air Travel) 2 months back I flew to London with my dad and his colleagues on a business trip.
They mentioned that they got low fares on Business…
0 246 krisjones
5 Nov 14 >>
krisjones Thanksgiving Ticket Fuss
by krisjones on 20 Oct 14 (inside Air Travel) What are the chances to get Tickets during Thanksgiving.
As all the airlines are really busy during holidays and I am looking to get back home…
0 186 krisjones
20 Oct 14 >>
trattoguy airport transfer in Warsaw
by trattoguy on 18 Aug 14 (inside Air Travel) Last year I was in Krakow, I used Krakowdirect (http://krakowdirect.com) to go from and to airport, I'm looking for a similar transfer ;)
3 140 freddy
13 Oct 14 >>
brightsun Places to visit in Goa
by brightsun on 25 Mar 14 (inside Air Travel) Goa is a verdant natural paradise bounded on the one side by the foothills of the Sahyadri range and on the other by the Arabian…
0 123 brightsun
25 Mar 14 >>
brightsun way to travel in asia
by brightsun on 25 Mar 14 (inside Air Travel) Asia as a region is very large and diverse. Even if you're a long term traveler, you're unlikely to visit more than a handful of…
0 95 brightsun
25 Mar 14 >>
gowri how can i add my hotel in travelgrove
by gowri on 21 Oct 13 (inside Air Travel)
2 157 ishita_khanna
4 Dec 13 >>
Naline Places to visit in Delhi
by Naline on 24 Aug 13 (inside Air Travel) What are the places to visit in Delhi
1 126 arthatravels
17 Oct 13 >>
Other topics from knicks999 Replies Views Last Post
knicks999 Is there any website cheaper than Bt-store.com?
by knicks999 on 20 Oct 08 (inside Air Travel) I love this website, but the flight i'm looking for sold out ! Five months before. I decided to think it over the weekend and…
2 2267 MadSuh
8 Dec 08 >>
Recent activity from knicks999
knicks999 added a new post in the topic Is there any website cheaper than Bt-store.com?
Not sure how many people even view these but if anyone is interested www.cheapairfaresfirst.com has great prices too. they must work the same way bt-store…
knicks999 started the topic Is there any website cheaper than Bt-store.com?
I love this website, but the flight i'm looking for sold out ! Five months before. I decided to think it over the weekend and…
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it