travelgrove travel forums

Forum

Honeymoon trip to Paris?

Forum > Air Travel  
Thomus12
posted by Thomus12 on 9 Feb 2012
Honeymoon trip to Paris?
Hi Guys,
Can u suggest me which places I should visit in Paris for a 10days 11nights honeymoon trip to Paris? I am planning my trip in second week of July, How is the weather in the month of July. I am strictly vegetarian, what are the food options over there. It would be glad if u can also suggest some holiday package.

travelller
travelller responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 9 Feb 2012
Obviously, you should not miss the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomph, the Louvre, the Pompidou Center, Musee d'Orsay, Sacre Coeur, the Latin Quarter, basically the classics.

papillon
papillon responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 10 Feb 2012
Soem of the most famous attractions are highly overrated, such as the Eiffel Tower, it is expensive, crowded and there are Eastern European begger everywhere - in my experience. But the Louvre is a must, and you will need at least an afternoon to se everything properly, not just run through like most people do.

Sayuri87
Sayuri87 responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 13 Feb 2012
Visit all the amazing museums and the Sacre Coeur, it is so lovely!

henryka_marks
henryka_marks responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 16 Feb 2012
Hi,
Paris is beautiful place to visit in the world. There are lot of attractions for visitors. I would like to suggest you about Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Centre Pompidou, Cite des Sciences at de l'Industrie, Musee d'Orsay, Arc de Triomphe , Notre Dame Cathedral. These all are so wonderful attractions in Paris. You go here. Enjoy your trip :)

afiluddinbd
afiluddinbd responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 17 Feb 2012
Whether you're strolling along the Seine or soaking up city life from a sidewalk café, you'll see why Paris is synonymous with the word style. Of course, you can't miss the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Versailles and the Louvre. But be sure to spend a quiet moment in the Jardin de Tuileries and savor an éclair from a patisserie or a glass of Beaujolais in a romantic bistro. From culinary delights to cultural sights, haute couture to heady romance, Paris will tempt every one of your senses.

Dalenevalorie
Dalenevalorie responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 25 Feb 2012
Hey you have selected the best place and the best month for your honeymoon trip because the season at its peak and the town's galleries and other points of interest are crowding with people, residents will have left in groups of their own for the France Riviera or the Speaking spanish language shoreline, making the speed around London extraordinarily languorous and the feelings especially modern.

The place for you to visit:
Louvre museum
Latin Quarter, and the St Germain des Pres area
Place de la Contrescarpe
Place des Abbesses, on the Montmartre Hill.
cafe Flore en L'Isle

The weather is so chill and the temperature is just 14 degree Celsius which is minimum where as the maximum temperature will be 24 degree Celsius.According to me I vote Ferme de la Rançonnière, Normandy as the best hotel .The bedrooms are beautifully and individually decorated. They all have honey-colored stone walls and antiques, alongside all the modern touches in both the rooms and the bathrooms.Have a happy journey

jonssmith3
jonssmith3 responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 2 Mar 2012
Paris is one of the most romantic cities in the world. Find out about the best spots for couples and how to plan your honeymoon in Paris.

Mijsons
Mijsons responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 6 Mar 2012
Thanks for the informative post....Really informative to those whose marriage is near...

anonymous responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 6 Jun 2012
Hi Paris is beautiful place to visit in the world. There are lot of attractions for visitors. I would like to suggest you about Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Centre Pompidou, Cite des Sciences at de l'Industrie, Musee d'Orsay, Arc de Triomphe , Notre Dame Cathedral. These all are so wonderful attractions in Paris. You go here. Enjoy your trip :)

markstephen
markstephen responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 4 Jul 2012
To enjoy a romantic holiday destination,  Spain is the best place and i would like to recommend DDG Retreat wonderful couple retreat in Spain provides excellent private estates for couples.

luci
luci responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 17 Jul 2012
Well, they are trying to go to Paris and not to Spain.

Aladam888
Aladam888 responded to Honeymoon trip to Paris? on 28 Aug 2012
Oh congratulations! You have chosen an amazing honeymoon destination. Eiffel tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum are the best places, a must visit. Even at night time they look magical the way they are litted up:)

This topic was posted more than 2 months ago. If you have a similar question to this one, please start a new topic.

will the flights go down next month for march Air fare only roundtrip

Recent Topics in Air Travel Travel Forum

Replies Views Last Post
trattoguy airport transfer in Warsaw
by trattoguy on 18 Aug 14 (inside Air Travel) Last year I was in Krakow, I used Krakowdirect (http://krakowdirect.com) to go from and to airport, I'm looking for a similar transfer ;)
3 25 freddy
14 Oct 14 >>
brightsun Places to visit in Goa
by brightsun on 26 Mar 14 (inside Air Travel) Goa is a verdant natural paradise bounded on the one side by the foothills of the Sahyadri range and on the other by the Arabian…
0 28 brightsun
26 Mar 14 >>
brightsun way to travel in asia
by brightsun on 26 Mar 14 (inside Air Travel) Asia as a region is very large and diverse. Even if you're a long term traveler, you're unlikely to visit more than a handful of…
0 21 brightsun
26 Mar 14 >>
gowri how can i add my hotel in travelgrove
by gowri on 22 Oct 13 (inside Air Travel)
2 51 ishita_khanna
4 Dec 13 >>
Naline Places to visit in Delhi
by Naline on 25 Aug 13 (inside Air Travel) What are the places to visit in Delhi
1 46 arthatravels
17 Oct 13 >>
ram123 way to travell in asia
by ram123 on 24 Jul 13 (inside Air Travel) what is the best way to travel in Asia? many people are facing the language problems.
1 47 Malika
27 Sep 13 >>
willidust How can I learn to repair and customize cars?
by willidust on 31 Dec 12 (inside Air Travel) I'm looking for some good sources of information on how to repair and customize cars. Does anyone know of any good books, or series of…
1 78 Elza
2 Jan 13 >>
wilsonwilson Seattle WA. to Ontario California one way ticket price for 12/27/12
by wilsonwilson on 26 Nov 12 (inside Air Travel) Morning flight
2 102 lindamura
4 Dec 12 >>
sruggles Rental Car needed in Houston, TX
by sruggles on 12 Nov 12 (inside Air Travel) I'm looking for a rental car from 11/13 1:00PM - 11/15 11:00PM. Do you know if there is anything close to Houston that is available?
1 49 zlori
4 Dec 12 >>
Athinaikon Hello,i was told i can add my hotel link on your site,is it possible?
by Athinaikon on 10 Oct 12 (inside Air Travel)
1 97 MadSuh
4 Dec 12 >>
Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it