travelgrove travel forums

Africa & Middle East Travel Forums

Forum > Africa & Middle East

There is so much to see and do in Africa & Middle East and there so much we don’t know about it. But this African and Middle Eastern Travel Forum is a great place to ask about anything from restaurants to travel and sights.

But if you know some things about Africa & Middle East, you can also help others by answering their questions and sharing your ideas, this way you can get the most out of our travel forum.

Ask a question about anything travel related in our Africa & Middle East travel forum

Ask real travelers about traveling to and in Africa & Middle East - our experts are here to help! Also share Your travel experiences in African and Middle Eastern Travel Forums with fellow travelers.

Topics posted inside our Africa & Middle East travel forum

Replies Views Last Post
vietnamhr2 Working Condition in Middle East
by vietnamhr2 on 15 Oct 14 we are a company in Vietnam (vietnam Manpower JSC) supplying all types of Vietnam Manpower. Now, Vietnam Manpower JSC has already sent thousands of employees…
1 13 vietnamhr2
15 Oct 14 >>
Annagut What is FundYourTravel - Crowd Funding for Travelers ??
by Annagut on 14 Nov 13
FundYourTravel.com is a global crowd-funded travels website. We enable travellers to submit their extraordinary ideas for expeditions in order to raise funds for it. Projects…
1 7 Tenny
13 Dec 13 >>
stoshes What to see in Israel? And is it worth taking a private tour guide?
by stoshes on 24 Jul 13 I'm planning a trip to Israel this August. I was wondering what are the places of attraction there besides the well known Jerusalem, Tel Aviv,…
0 8 stoshes
24 Jul 13 >>
jeckjiem Can tourists traveling to Israel visit the Golan Heights
by jeckjiem on 27 May 13 I know that the Golan Heights was stolen from Syria by Israel during Israel's 1967 War of Aggression and that the UN does not recognize…
1 6 asterix
11 Jun 13 >>
TalB21 Is anyone familiar with Jewgether?
by TalB21 on 12 Sep 11 Hi, I am planning to travel abroad, and I have encounterd the site www.jewgether.org,
Has anyone here used it? Their site serves as a Jewish…
2 19 mikehenry
5 May 12 >>
adriensab Travel to Madagascar
by adriensab on 18 Jul 11 Find with Tsingisafari, a giant tourist guide in Madagascar, all the natural resources in the South and Southwest, especially in the tsiribihina the river, the lake…
1 28 mikehenry
2 May 12 >>
johnmarrone EDOWAS visa
by johnmarrone on 6 Jun 11 Can one get the common visa fo0r ECOWAS countries in Abidjan the visa d'entente?
0 271 johnmarrone
6 Jun 11 >>
global_bush Ten Unforgettable Experience
by global_bush on 23 Oct 10 Tour cameroon with Global bush travel and tourism and enjoy the unforgettable experience,
Scuba Diving,wildlife,hunting,birdwatching,cultural tours,honeymoon,safari tours.
0 147 global_bush
23 Oct 10 >>
Paul79 Morocco Riads
by Paul79 on 27 Jun 12 (inside Morocco) Hi everybody! I would like to take a trip in Morocco more or less at the end of the summer. Some friends suggested me to…
3 14 tylerd
11 Jul 12 >>
activetreks Trek guide
by activetreks on 16 Dec 11 (inside Morocco) Hi all my name is mohamed from active treks morocco we are a group of qualified mountain guide who would like to help anyone who…
13 79 trekguide
31 Aug 12 >>
forums

Browse African and Middle Eastern Travel Forums by Country

More cities you might be interested in

Aalborg Travel Forum, Denmark Aalborg Akvavit Museum
what days and times is the Aalborg Akvavit Museum open please?

Burbank Travel Forum, California lowest airfares from Lexington to Burbank
I'm looking to find a trip from Lexington,KY to Burbank,CA the cheapest deal one way one person with no bags

Carrefour Travel Forum, Haiti Hotels and guest houses in Carrefour
Can you give me the name of a few hotels or guest houses to stay?

Delhi Travel Forum, India How to get refersh in delhi and NCR??
Today life is hectic and we have no time for balance our daily routine.
so we have option like spa and take meditations classes for keep…

Johannesburg Travel Forum, South Africa flight quote
Hello there,
I am searching for a flight ticket from USA (Minneapolis/St.Paul ideally) to Johannesburg or Cape Town (South Africa) fly there 19th October and fly…

Naples Travel Forum, Italy Neaples cheap campings and accomodations
cheap camping accomodations in Neaples's(Napoli) beach?!

New Toronto Travel Forum, Ontario i want to get rate
how much is the ticket?

Oakland Travel Forum, California Flight from Sacramento to Oakland
I am not able to find any direct flight from Sacramento to Oakland at any time. Do any exist on any airline?

Punta Cana Travel Forum, Dominican Republic Best all inclusives for families with older teens?
We are headed to Punta Cana next April with 4 families. Where would our kids have the most fun? (ages 14-18) We also want a…

Shenzhen Travel Forum, China Shenzhen Air and Qunar Starts Strategic Cooperation
Yesterday, Shenzhen Air, China's 5th largest airline and flight provider of China-ASEAN Expo for the 5th time, signed on a strategic cooperation with Qunar, China's…

Some stuff

you can do on the forum

• Share travel experiences
  • Create your own profile
  • Write travel journals
  • Upload travel pictures
  • Save travel deals
  • Meet other travelers
      Welcome to Travelgrove  register  tell a friend  bookmark it