Top things to do in London, United Kingdom
Reviews > Europe > United Kingdom > London > Top things to do in London
Top things to do in London
London is a city where you can not bother, so try to visit as many things as you can and have fun.
1. Buckingham Palace: Today is the official Residence of the queen with 775 rooms. Buckingham Palace is a symbol and also a house of british monarchy, an art gallery and a tourist attraction.
2. Palace of Westminster: Houses of Parlament is the place where are the two chambers of Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland: House of Lords and the House of Commons. He is flanked by two high towers about one hundred meters, Victoria Tower and the famous Clock Tower, Big Ben.
3. Tower Bridge: Tower Bridge is the highest of the bridges of London. The emblem of London, with the two identical towers, which was built between 1886 and 1894,has become a tourist attraction with spectacular exhibition galleries.
4. London Eye: One of the highest structures of the city and the largest observation wheel in the world named "The London Eye is situated on the south coast of the Thames and offers a wonderful landscape of the capital. Ticket price - 25 pounds (32 euro).
5.Warwick Castle: Warwick Castle was the residence for the most powerful English families and is the most beautiful medieval castle of England. It is the ideal place to spend a relaxing day with your family.
6. Westminster Abbey: It is the oldest and most famous cathedrals of London. Ticket Price – 10 pounds (12.6 euro).
7. The Big Ben: It is one of the best known monuments in the world and recently has reached 150 years old.
9. St Paul's Cathedral: Cathedral of Saint Paul is an Anglican cathedral located on Ludgate hill, London, England. This is also the seat of the Episcopal bishop of London.Entry price – 10 pounds (12.6 euro).
10. St. James Park & The Green Park
11.Museums: * Museum of London
* British Museum
* Science Museum
* Natural History Museum
* Madame Tussaud’s Museum(Entry Price – 22.5 pounds (29 euro)).
12.Art Galleries: * Tate Modern
* Tate Britain
* National Portrait Gallery
* National Gallery
* The Wallace Collection
13. London Aquarium
Things about London you may be interested in
1. Dec 6, 2008 Top things to do in London (London) ( 10)
Start from beginning | 1 - 1 Journal overview
Read about London in our travel-guide
The third day of my London tripLondon is the best place to visit
Recommended London Guide
Visitors from around the world are magnetized by the city’s magnificent architectural structure and rich history. Being a major financial capital and center of commerce, music, fashion trends, entertainment and music is what makes London an all-year tourist destination. In visiting London, you’ll see the world’s distinguished Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, British Airways London Eye and double-decker buses. Let’s try to have a glimpse of the City’s history to better understand what makes it so fascinating and interesting.... Read more »
Recent reviews for London
The third day of my London trip - Jun 29, 2009, by danpop
It was another night with a small amount of sleep. It wasn’t because of the striking beauty that I saw during the day, in London, it wasn’t even because I didn’t felt comfortable with another 12 souls in the same room. It... Read more »
The attractions of London - Mar 7, 2008, by lindamura
Visit London. London, one of the world's greatest cities, offers a bountiful array of attractions and activities. For those intrigue with the royals, to the adventure seeker, to those who want to take in all the major museums and... Read more »
Traveling around in London - Sep 7, 2009, by Guinevere1988
London is one of the greatest cities of the world and not just in the "geographical" sense of the word. For the first time there I was very confused, but after the third visit I got used to the taste of the city. Before going I... Read more »
Finding a good hotel deals in London get to know how easy... - Jun 14, 2012, by abhinavjains
If you are planning a trip to London it is best adviced to book a hotels in london in advance. There are many hotel options available online. But to get a best deal you need to serach alot. Here is a good website londonhotels4u.com which... Read more »
What to know about the Buckingham Palace - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Buckingham Palace was built in 1703 and was expanded in 1761, with a total of 600 rooms is the official residence of the British monarchy since 1837. Ever since Queen Victoria moved here brought the custom to fly the flag on the building as... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
The Beach reviews - Saint Kitts And Nevis
Traveled to the Outer Banks North Carolina last week. Stayed in a small beach town called Salvo where I rented a 5 bedroom home on the ocean. We...
My Favorite Beaches
Neusiedl Am See reviews - Austria
This Neusiedler See lake is both on the territory of Hungary (here it is called Fertő tó) and Austria. We visited it on the Austrian part....
A visit at Neusiedlersee/Ferto lake
Weiltingen reviews - Germany
Weiltingen is a small town, as quiet as other villages in an area, where mostly farmers do their business. It lies at about 20 Kilometres away from...
Roman ruins in Weiltingen
Cairo reviews - Egypt
Cairo, the largest city in Africa, is the capital of Egypt, has a population approximated at 15 million and covers an area of 453 square km. It is...
What to know about Cairo
Lyon reviews - France
It was a really interesting trip to Lyon. Several reenactment groups have been hired for showing the visitors of the museum of ancient rome the...
Short trip in Lyon
Paris reviews - France
Paris is just as beautiful as they say. The whole city, the streets, the buildings. Although, I didn't like the contrast between the old buildings...
You will need a lot of time in Paris
Monaco reviews - Monaco
Top things to do in Monaco Monaco is one of the smallest countries in the world. A magic world of beauty's situated between mountains and sea,...
Top things to do in Monaco
Lapu-lapu City reviews - Philippines
This is a review on the Banana Ride of Tambuli Beach Resort. The Ride: I must say the ride was really fun and enjoyable! It exceeded my...
Beaches and Banana Ride in Lapu-lapu
Alba Iulia reviews - Romania
Alba Iulia is a nice city in Transilvania. It's very important regarding the historical sights. What I've visited and I was impresed about, when I...
What to visit in Alba Iulia
Tusnad reviews - Romania
I was at the Saint Ana Lake just near Tusnad, it is a volcanic lake, it is just amazing. A lot of vegetation around, trees, and rocks, it is superb...
Visit Saint Anna lake near Tusnad