Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
However, when he died the entire kingdom including the islands was subdivided by the different Hindi ruler. In 1343, a certain group of people from Gujerat known as the Mohammedans seized the kingdom and the kings controlled the entire city for more than 200 years.The European conquer Because of the ports and the growing varieties of spices, India became a favorite spot for the Europeans especially for the British and the Portuguese. It wasn’t long before they started to seize lands and took control of these new territories. For example, the Portuguese overthrew the Mohammedans by 1534. They also began building fortifications all over the... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
About New Delhi for visitors - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
New Delhi is the capital of India, being built and designed specifically for the purpose of becoming the capital. He received this name since the capital moved from Calcutta in a southern part of an oldest town called old Delhi or... Read more »
Taj Mahal facts - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
The Taj Mahal is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007. It is located in Agra, India and was built between years 1630 and 1653 by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum in memory of the second wife, Muslim Persian princess Mumtaz... Read more »
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Brussels reviews - Belgium
Maybe the first thing I want to point out from the beginning is that Bruxelles is not a one day city to visit. In my opinion, 2 or 3 days is...
One-day trip in Brussels
Freiburg reviews - Germany
Wo liegt Freiburg? Freiburg ist die viertgrößte Stadt in Baden- Wüttemberg in Deutschland. Freiburg hat 220 000 Einwohner....
Alles über Freiburg
Koln reviews - Germany
Cologne is one of the oldest cities in germany and nice to look at. There you can barely see history in every part of the normal life. A lot of...
Cologne, the city of Roman ruins
Stuttgart reviews - Germany
Wo liegt Stuttgart? Stuttgart liegt in Deutschlanf in Baden-Wüttemberg. Außerdem ist Stuttgart die Hauptstadt Baden-Wüttembergs....
Kurzer Leitfaden für Stuttgart
Leeds reviews - United Kingdom
Leeds is the biggest business city in Yorkshire. There are many nice restaurants and lots of shoppingcenters and shopping streets! If you like...
What you should know about Leeds
Castellammare Di Stabia reviews - Italy
If you are at Stabia, you should really visit all the ancient roman villas around. Walls are preserved even to a heigth more than 3 meters. At some...
Roman villas in Stabia
Baguio reviews - Philippines
Retreat to the Mountains of Baguio City High up in the mountains of Benguet in Northern Luzon lies Baguio City - the summer capital of the...
Vacation in Baguio
Cluj-napoca reviews - Romania
The Botanical Garden “Alexandru Borza” aparteining at Babes-Balyai University from Cluj Napoca was founded in 1920 by the teacher...
About the Botanical Garden of Cluj Napoca
Sacuieni reviews - Romania
Overview of Sacueni (Szekelyhid in Hungarian and Zickelhid in German) Sacueni is a small village in Bihor near the capital of the County, Oradea...
Small town next to the border
Sovata reviews - Romania
The previous day we arrived to Sovata. This little city is famous because it has some very salted lakes. Two of them are opened for the people who...
Last station: Sovata and the Bear Lake