Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra. It is located in the western part of India, on Salsette Island. The climate is basically moderate with occasional rainfall. During summer the temperature can rise to more than 30 degrees but will eventually drop to 11 during winters. It’s known as the land of contradiction because of the presence of neo-classical edifices against the backdrop of slums. There are a great number of poor and high-class families living in Mumbai.History Mumbai was formerly called Bombay and was once composed of 7 islands of the Ashoka Kingdom. It was later ruled by the Mohammedans and various Hindu rulers for more than... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
The top attractions of Rajasthan - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan the royal state of India is globally famous tourist destination. It is one of the off beat tourist places in India that houses myriad fascinating royal beauty. It is gifted with the fascinating monuments, alluring forts,... Read more »
Visiting romantic backwaters of Kerala - Jul 10, 2014, by BespokeD
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. It offers serene beaches, emerald backwaters, sprawling plantations and paddy fields, lush green beautiful hill... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Xanten reviews - Germany
Xanten is a small town near the border of the netherlands. The landscape is mostly flat, typical for the area. The town itself doesnt offer so much...
Nice open air museum in Xanten
Cartagena reviews - Spain
Cartagena is one of the biggest cities of the region Murcia. The city doesnt offer you much you can do there. But there are some places worth a...
Cartagena worth a visit
Denia reviews - Spain
It's a normal Spanish city, that's lying close to the sea with soem nice hotels and inns, I wouls personally recommend inns, they are much more...
Visit the beach of Denia, Spain
Madrid reviews - Spain
The gallery above is from April 2008, during my trip through Spain. I ended up in Madrid for a couple of days, visiting some friends, without any...
A visit to Santiago Bernabeu stadium
Kilronan reviews - Ireland
The Aaron Islands consist of three separate Islands. The biggest one you should really visit. There's a smaller town at the ferry stop, where you...
Exeptional landscape in Kilronan
Puok reviews - Cambodia
I am really not sure what to write about, one of the wonders of the world or the mess this country is in. I have no doubt that greed is what rules...
Experiencing Angkor Wat
Monterrey reviews - Mexico
I arrived in Mexico yesterday. The trip was not much fun. I had slept only 2-3 hours before leaving Ravensburg and I had to drive to the airport...
My first day in Saltillo
Grand Canyon Village reviews - Arizona
We left Page at around 7am to be sure that we would be at the Grand Canyon early enough. The drive there takes you past some beautifuly landscapes....
Visiting the Grand Canyon
Mui Ne reviews - Vietnam
I had a chance to travel Mui Ne in 2 days with my family. That was very fund and memoriable. I really impressed with the sand dunes there. So I...
Mui Ne Vacation
Vail reviews - Colorado
Vail is a very popular ski resort located at 109 miles West of Denver. Lots of Europeans and Americans love it not only for its natural beauty but...
Snowboard and ski in Vail, CO