Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra. It is located in the western part of India, on Salsette Island. The climate is basically moderate with occasional rainfall. During summer the temperature can rise to more than 30 degrees but will eventually drop to 11 during winters. It’s known as the land of contradiction because of the presence of neo-classical edifices against the backdrop of slums. There are a great number of poor and high-class families living in Mumbai.History Mumbai was formerly called Bombay and was once composed of 7 islands of the Ashoka Kingdom. It was later ruled by the Mohammedans and various Hindu rulers for more than... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
The top attractions of Rajasthan - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan the royal state of India is globally famous tourist destination. It is one of the off beat tourist places in India that houses myriad fascinating royal beauty. It is gifted with the fascinating monuments, alluring forts,... Read more »
Avail Nepal Trekking Tours to See the Snow Leopard - Jan 30, 2012, by Richa
Located in mighty Himalayan ranges, Nepal is a beautiful country spreading its charm on all tourists worldwide. The country is considered as one of the most wanted trekking destinations for all adventure and nature lovers. Trekking in Nepal... Read more »
Enjoy the hidden splendor of Kerala during pristine... - Jan 20, 2012, by Richa
Contemplating about a holiday? Examine the lustrous green fields, a geography blanketing coconut groves, alluring blues, beautiful beaches and wonderful backwaters. Isn’t a fun loaded excursion in the serene land. Kerala tour is an... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour- Incredible Indian Tour with... - Feb 4, 2012, by Richa
A Golden Triangle Tour comprises of going across three cities in Northern India that boast of a most rich heritage. The holiday starts off from Delhi and then moves onwards towards Agra, then Jaipur and finishes on return to Delhi. All... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Gizeh reviews - Egypt
The Great Pyramid of Gizeh, is one of the seven wonders, the oldest and still the only one that survived the passage of time. Until the Eiffel...
What to know about the Kheops Pyramid
Alicante reviews - Spain
Alicante is a nice harbour city and one of Spains fast growing cities. It offer you some possibilities in every direction. For example the weekly...
Nice parks and bullfighting in Alicante
Harrogate reviews - United Kingdom
I spent a few months in Harrogate, working like an aupair (summer, 2008). I thing that city is very nice ang a good destination in North Yorkshire....
Must visit Harrogate
Patras reviews - Greece
Its a big, ugly city, only mass tourism oriented, nothing special about it. When we asked a taxi driver for the next beach, he drove us to 'Rion...
Not amazed by Patras
Eger reviews - Hungary
In the North-Eastern part of Hungary lays the city of Eger, famous for the wine produced in the area and the battle of Eger in 1552 – and the...
Visit in Eger, the city of Hungarian heroes
Udine reviews - Italy
Udine is a perfect example of an Italian city. It is very boisterous destination, with typical Italian architecture everywhere you go. It is close...
Sihanoukville reviews - Cambodia
Me and Ivan were up at around 6:30 and quickly had breakfast so we could get down to Sianoukville as early as possible. We took a Tuc Tuc right...
Adventurous vacation in Sianoukville
Saint Petersburg reviews - Russia
Wo liegt Sankt Petersburg? Sankt Petersburg liegt im Nordwesten Russlands und wurde 1703 gegründet von Peter dem Großen. Sankt...
Erfahrungen in Sankt Petersburg
Cottonwood reviews - Utah
Brighton Resort is a place where skier’s dream of plenty of snow can come true, here as in most of Utah’s resorts snow is incredible...
Skiers dream about Brighton Resort, UT
Yellowstone reviews - Wisconsin
The following content has been provided generously by the Geyser Guru David Monteith, whatever you see here about Yellowstone Park Geysers is...
The geysers of Yellowstone Park