Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
There are plenty of Mumbai bars and one of the most popular is the Indigo. It’s one of the oldest clubs in the city that attracts both young professionals and teens. Because of its very cozy atmosphere, it still has a good turnout every night despite intense competition. There are also lounges that are found inside hotels such as Geoffrey’s which is open until one in the morning. For cheaper-priced food and drinks you can head to Leopold or the Olive Bar and Kitchen. Not Just Jazz by the bay is the only bar in the entire city that features a live band every night. If you’re tired of techno and dance, you can always reserve a spot... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Visiting romantic backwaters of Kerala - Jul 10, 2014, by BespokeD
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. It offers serene beaches, emerald backwaters, sprawling plantations and paddy fields, lush green beautiful hill... Read more »
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
Goa beaches- undoubtedly the best way to explain the... - Feb 5, 2012, by Richa
If a vacationer plans to have a wonderful blast in India, undoubtedly his/her finger points towards Goa. Yes, the amazing beach paradise on earth, Goa is the perfect place for rejuvenating your mind and soul by spending some amazing and... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Kerala Beaches - A Perfect Antidote to the Boredom of... - Feb 8, 2012, by Richa
Are you sick of regular and mundane city life? Do you want to stay away from all worldly worries and spend some time in the lap of nature? A Kerala Beach tour in India is the perfect one for your holiday. Kerala Beaches are world famous for... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Martigny reviews - Switzerland
Martigny is a nice small town in Switzerland at the area of the 'Wallis'. It's not so big, but the place offers you a good museum, showing you the...
Martigny, a great place to relax in Switzerland
Boulogne-sur-mer reviews - France
History Situated in northern France, in the district Pas-de-Calais, just 145 Km from Lille (by car), this “tres merveilleux” town is...
You must visit Pas-de-Calais
Larisa reviews - Greece
We rented a motobike in Paralia and climbed the big Olymp Mountain, we wanted to visit the gods of olymp, but they weren't at home.:D Anyway, it...
Special trip to Mount Olymp
Budapest reviews - Hungary
After the wedding we stayed some days in Budapest. Zoli's brother is living and working here, so we had a cheap place to stay:) At this time Anita,...
A trip to the Budapest Zoo
Mexico City reviews - Mexico
Über Mexico Die Mexicaner sind sehr stolz auf ihre Traditionen. Sie haben überall Traditionen, wie zum Beispiel in der Kunst, im...
Meinem Besuch in Mexiko
Lacu Rosu reviews - Romania
It was about 1 or 2 o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived to the Red Lake (this translation comes from the Romanian Lacul Rosu, but in Hungarian...
At the Red Lake of Romania
Serangoon Garden Estate reviews - Singapore
Serangoon gardens is known for its food as well as entertainment. There is a famous eatery place named "Chomp Chomp". it is just...
Chomp Chomp at Serangoon gardens
Muang Krabi reviews - Thailand
We got up early morning and headed out to the airport. The airline which even I didn’t know “One Two Go” was pretty good and...
Adventures in Ao Nang
San Antonio reviews - Texas
Drawing on the rich cultural inheritance, nightlife in San Antonio’s reflects various influences at work in this city from the country...
The best bars of San Antonio
Obertauern reviews - Austria
Obertauern, this charming ski resort is situated 90kms southeast of Salzburg at an altitude of 1,809m above sea level. The best way to get here is...
Ski vacation in Austria