Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
The prices of drinks may differ not only according to their quality, but it also depends on where you buy them. Of course, high-end bars and clubs have pricier liquors than those sold on street corners. There are also certain hours when these drinks will be available and only those who are in legal age are allowed to order them. You may want to ask first at the club about their licensing hours. The dress code in Mumbai is very loose but you may still want to dress up to the nines since the majority of these party goers are.Bars in Mumbai A lot of bars in Mumbai have couples-only rules which means they only accept pairs. Nevertheless, there... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
Visiting romantic backwaters of Kerala - Jul 10, 2014, by BespokeD
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. It offers serene beaches, emerald backwaters, sprawling plantations and paddy fields, lush green beautiful hill... Read more »
Kerala Beaches - A Perfect Antidote to the Boredom of... - Feb 8, 2012, by Richa
Are you sick of regular and mundane city life? Do you want to stay away from all worldly worries and spend some time in the lap of nature? A Kerala Beach tour in India is the perfect one for your holiday. Kerala Beaches are world famous for... Read more »
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Eger reviews - Hungary
In the North-Eastern part of Hungary lays the city of Eger, famous for the wine produced in the area and the battle of Eger in 1552 – and the...
Visit in Eger, the city of Hungarian heroes
Szeged reviews - Hungary
Szeged is the capital of Csongrad County near the Hungarian border, on the Great Plain and it is the fourth largest city of the country. The...
Nice little city in southern Hungary
Udaipur reviews - India
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of...
Explore the Indian wildlife
Capaccio reviews - Italy
That was a really outstanding adventure for me and two friends. We only knew where to go to by train. Everything else we just decided spontaneously...
Enjoying the sea in Capaccio
Venice reviews - Italy
A nice city, showing you a huge block of history in the city center, like the palace of the Doge, the former ruler of Venice. Also the markus place...
Rent a boat for the channels in Venice
Alba Iulia reviews - Romania
Alba Iulia is a nice city in Transilvania. It's very important regarding the historical sights. What I've visited and I was impresed about, when I...
What to visit in Alba Iulia
Taipei reviews - Taiwan
In Taipei, you'll find Almond Milk everywhere as well as Soy Milk. For Vegans and those who are lactose intolerant, you'll love Taipei! Ofcourse...
What to drink in Taipei
Las Palmas reviews - Puerto Rico
Palmas Del Mar can easily bring to you a corner of paradise. This place found in Puerto Rico is one of the most exclusive, luxurious and...
Beaches and great food in Palmas Del Mar
San Jose reviews - California
When you’re going to San Jose you should try hiring Elite Limousine as you transportation service. I've used San Jose Limo Service, on...
Want to experience San Jose Limo Services?
Seattle reviews - Washington
Seattle is also known as the Emerald City. This is the result of a nickname-seeking contest held in 1982. Before this, it was called the Queen City...
A visit to Seattle, the Emerald City