Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
There are plenty of Mumbai bars and one of the most popular is the Indigo. It’s one of the oldest clubs in the city that attracts both young professionals and teens. Because of its very cozy atmosphere, it still has a good turnout every night despite intense competition. There are also lounges that are found inside hotels such as Geoffrey’s which is open until one in the morning. For cheaper-priced food and drinks you can head to Leopold or the Olive Bar and Kitchen. Not Just Jazz by the bay is the only bar in the entire city that features a live band every night. If you’re tired of techno and dance, you can always reserve a spot... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
Goa beaches- undoubtedly the best way to explain the... - Feb 5, 2012, by Richa
If a vacationer plans to have a wonderful blast in India, undoubtedly his/her finger points towards Goa. Yes, the amazing beach paradise on earth, Goa is the perfect place for rejuvenating your mind and soul by spending some amazing and... Read more »
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
Tourist Attractions in Mysore - Oct 25, 2009, by vishbardia
Mysore is one of the top tourist destinations in the state of Karnataka,India. With a rich cultural and royal heritage to its credit, Mysore offers its tourists many options to explore and admire. Be its History, Architecture, landscapes or... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Avignon reviews - France
Aix is a nice french city, you can visit, if you're in the area. It's known for the palace of the french popes in the center. There are nice...
Aix is a must see in Provence
Corinth reviews - Greece
Small city, that was in ancient times a big competitor of Athens. You can reach it easily by train. Main point, the city has got to offer is the...
Bridges and ancient ruins in Corinth
Heraklion reviews - Greece
After we were back again at Athens, we still had quite much time, so we decided to go to Crete. We went to Heraklion for one day, walked through...
Short visit to Crete
Volos reviews - Greece
Although it is an industrial city, I really enjoyed Volos. The sea is impossibly blue there and the city by night from the surrounding hills is...
A nice weekend in Volos, Greece
Rome reviews - Italy
Ich wachte schon sehr früh auf und las noch in meinem Buch. Dann weckte ich Mama und Peter, weil sie früher aufstehen wollten. Als sie...
Alles über die Villam Adriana
Racatau reviews - Romania
If you wanna have a little rest in the wildness of the nature, Racatau is for you. Great forester place, with many weekend houses for rent. It is...
Back to the nature in Rucatau, Romania
Ko Phangan reviews - Thailand
It was quite a long way to Koh Tao. We took the Speed Boat from Surat Thani. Unfortunately we had to stops, one in Koh Samui and one in Koh Pangan....
Koh Tao - My favorite Thai island
Pismo Beach reviews - California
We started driving down towards the Paucific Number 1 way too late, but we still had enough time to see the beautiful coast line. It really is very...
Roadtrip on Pacific Number 1
Wisconsin Dells reviews - Wisconsin
I highly recommend the Glacier Canyon Resort. Located a few miles from downtown Wisconsin Dells. This property has 3 indoor water parks and 3...
Glacier Canyon Resort
Road Town reviews - British Virgin Islands
Tortola, a mountainous island of 62-sq.-km, is the largest of the British Virgin Islands. THE CITY Road Town, located on the south coast of...
The attractions of Tortola