Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
There are plenty of Mumbai bars and one of the most popular is the Indigo. It’s one of the oldest clubs in the city that attracts both young professionals and teens. Because of its very cozy atmosphere, it still has a good turnout every night despite intense competition. There are also lounges that are found inside hotels such as Geoffrey’s which is open until one in the morning. For cheaper-priced food and drinks you can head to Leopold or the Olive Bar and Kitchen. Not Just Jazz by the bay is the only bar in the entire city that features a live band every night. If you’re tired of techno and dance, you can always reserve a spot... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
Enjoy the hidden splendor of Kerala during pristine... - Jan 20, 2012, by Richa
Contemplating about a holiday? Examine the lustrous green fields, a geography blanketing coconut groves, alluring blues, beautiful beaches and wonderful backwaters. Isn’t a fun loaded excursion in the serene land. Kerala tour is an... Read more »
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Potsdam reviews - Germany
Potsdam is the capital city of the German Federal State Brandenburg, about 25 km south from the center of Berlin on the river Havel so it is...
All about Potsdam and the Sanssouci
Peniscola reviews - Spain
Peniscola (Stadt im Meer) Über Peniscola Peniscola liegt mitten im spanischen Mittelmeer. Auf der Insel fehlen Orangen-, Oliven- und...
Sie müssen sehen Peniscola
Paris reviews - France
Paris is just as beautiful as they say. The whole city, the streets, the buildings. Although, I didn't like the contrast between the old buildings...
You will need a lot of time in Paris
Saint-tropez reviews - France
Everybody has dreams. Everybody has dreams about places to see. A few have their dreams fulfilled. The rest of us, well, we just keep dreaming, and...
My dream vacation in Saint-Tropez
Tbilisi reviews - Georgia
Amazing 3 Star Hotel Mkudro Hotel is situated at one of the ecologically pure areas of Tbilisi, quiet and calm street, no disturbing noises from...
Larisa reviews - Greece
We rented a motobike in Paralia and climbed the big Olymp Mountain, we wanted to visit the gods of olymp, but they weren't at home.:D Anyway, it...
Special trip to Mount Olymp
Mikinai reviews - Greece
If you're near to Mykene, you should really go there. It's a well preserved antique Greek city, digged out by the german Heinrich Schliemann in the...
Daytrip to the ancient Mykene
Aosta reviews - Italy
Nice italian city, lying in the beautiful valley of Aosta. Interesting place, where you have a wide range of different shops, bars and restaurants...
What to do in Aosta
Castellammare Di Stabia reviews - Italy
If you are at Stabia, you should really visit all the ancient roman villas around. Walls are preserved even to a heigth more than 3 meters. At some...
Roman villas in Stabia
Florence reviews - Italy
Florence is one of the biggest Italian cities, you absolitely shouldn't miss it. It offers a wide range of history, a beautiful historical city...
Florence is a must-see in Italy