Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra. It is located in the western part of India, on Salsette Island. The climate is basically moderate with occasional rainfall. During summer the temperature can rise to more than 30 degrees but will eventually drop to 11 during winters. It’s known as the land of contradiction because of the presence of neo-classical edifices against the backdrop of slums. There are a great number of poor and high-class families living in Mumbai.History Mumbai was formerly called Bombay and was once composed of 7 islands of the Ashoka Kingdom. It was later ruled by the Mohammedans and various Hindu rulers for more than... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
Avail Nepal Trekking Tours to See the Snow Leopard - Jan 30, 2012, by Richa
Located in mighty Himalayan ranges, Nepal is a beautiful country spreading its charm on all tourists worldwide. The country is considered as one of the most wanted trekking destinations for all adventure and nature lovers. Trekking in Nepal... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
Visit Rajasthan, the Land of Wonders - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan- the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens is one of the most admired tourism destination of the world. It is one such destination where you will find the monuments so fascination and alluring, that... Read more »
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Dhaka reviews - Bangladesh
Tea valley, Rain Forest, Tribal village, SRIMONGAL Srimongal- the Tea capital of Bangladesh is just 191 km from Dhaka. The lush green tea...
Srimongol, the Tea capital of Bangladesh
Nassau reviews - Bahamas
Come and enjoy two exotic destinations in the Atlantic. The two Caribbean islands located southeast of the capital city Nassau, named Acklins...
The best places on the Bahamas
Waldburg reviews - Germany
On a steep, conical hill, the highest point of Oberschwaben (772 m above sea-level) the Waldburg rises. It was the ancestral castle of the lineage...
What to see in Waldburg
Kalamata reviews - Greece
Very small village, only with some buildings and small store, at least one restaurant, directly at the train station. The city is well known for...
The best climate in Greece
Kalambaka reviews - Greece
On our way to the Meteoras we stopped in this little town, Kalambaka. Here is an icon workshop. After we entered this building we saw on the walls...
Visiting the icon workshop of Kalambaka
Kathmandu reviews - Nepal
We are pleased to organize tours in the historical, cultural, pilgrimage and Natural sites throughout the Kingdom. Nepal boasts a rich cultural,...
Things to see in Kathmandu
Tusnad reviews - Romania
I was at the Saint Ana Lake just near Tusnad, it is a volcanic lake, it is just amazing. A lot of vegetation around, trees, and rocks, it is superb...
Visit Saint Anna lake near Tusnad
Ko Phangan reviews - Thailand
It was quite a long way to Koh Tao. We took the Speed Boat from Surat Thani. Unfortunately we had to stops, one in Koh Samui and one in Koh Pangan....
Koh Tao - My favorite Thai island
Phoenix reviews - Arizona
Nearly ideal year round weather & some perfectly designed contest have made Phoenix the top golf country in the world. However, there is more...
Deserts, climbing and museums in Phoenix
Canazei reviews - Italy
Marmolada is located between Roca Pietore and Canazei resorts, about 12 km from Alleghe and 65 km from Belluno railway station. I have visited...
Marmolada and the Dolomiti Mountains are splendid