Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
There are two ways to enjoy the different sights of Mumbai. You can travel on the road or on the rail tracks. There are plenty of metro trains that ply the streets of Mumbai so you will never have any hard time looking for a transport. This is also especially ideal for those who are in a shoe-string budget. You may also ride the rickety bus system or the double-decker cabs which are actually two of the favorites of both local and international travelers. You can of course move around the city by riding taxis, but it’s going to be very expensive. More remote locations can be enjoyed using a railway system. There are two of them: the Western... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
The top attractions of Rajasthan - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan the royal state of India is globally famous tourist destination. It is one of the off beat tourist places in India that houses myriad fascinating royal beauty. It is gifted with the fascinating monuments, alluring forts,... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
Enjoy the hidden splendor of Kerala during pristine... - Jan 20, 2012, by Richa
Contemplating about a holiday? Examine the lustrous green fields, a geography blanketing coconut groves, alluring blues, beautiful beaches and wonderful backwaters. Isn’t a fun loaded excursion in the serene land. Kerala tour is an... Read more »
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Charleroi reviews - Belgium
It was the 3rd of june, 2009. It was a beautiful morning in Lille, although clouds were threatening the sun and from what I saw they were about to...
On the way back home through Charleroi
Berbenno Di Valtellina reviews - Italy
Alta Valtellina, this beautiful skiing area of historical significance is located near the border with Switzerland in the northernmost point of...
The magical mountains of Alta Valtellina
Kingston reviews - Jamaica
When you say Jamaica you think or reggae music, white-sand beaches and other beautiful landscapes offered by the mountains and waterfalls to...
Reggae and white sand on Jamaican beaches
Curtea de Arges reviews - Romania
We had chosen a longer way to get home (back to the motel) but I'm glad we did so. We had the opportunity to visit the Vidraru Lake, one of the...
Short trip to the Vidraru Lake, Romania
Vadu Crisului reviews - Romania
After coming out of the cave we took to the left and walked about 3 minutes to the waterfall. If you choose to come here you have to be a bit...
Walk trip and hiking at Vadu Crisului, Romania
Aspen reviews - Colorado
One of North America’s premier resorts, Aspen Snowmass is located on one of the four renowned peaks of Aspen area, a Rocky Mountain massif...
Winter sports at Aspen Snowmass, CO
Balboa Island reviews - California
Balboa is a tiny peninsula down in the heart of Southern California. All the old timers from So Cal live down there, mainly because it's so...
Welcome to Balboa, CA
Burnsville reviews - Minnesota
Burnsville is a nice little town near Minneapolis. I think it's a great place to live as a family, but not really a great place to visit, as there...
Short visit in Burnsville, MN
San Diego reviews - California
I drove down to San Diego on the 22nd for another business meeting. I was meeting with a group hotel company. San Diego has changed quite a bit. LA...
Thanksgiving in Carlsbad and visit in San Diego
Arosa reviews - Switzerland
Arosa is a small mountain resort in Switzerland. It was discovered in 1883 as a health resort, but after a few years it became a winter resort. It...
Snowboard and ski in Arosa