Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai India is the capital of Maharashtra. It was previously called Bombay. The metropolis now is considered to be the financial district of the country because of the presence of ports airports and the biggest stock exchange center in India. It is also the birthing place of Bollywood the booming film industry of India which can produce almost hundreds of movies every year.The seven islands A long time ago, the city of Mumbai was composed of seven islands. They were interconnected with the constant reclamation of lands. These included Matunga-Sion, Colaba, Mazagaon, Wadala, Old Woman’s Island, Mahim and Parel. All together made the Ashoka... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
About New Delhi for visitors - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
New Delhi is the capital of India, being built and designed specifically for the purpose of becoming the capital. He received this name since the capital moved from Calcutta in a southern part of an oldest town called old Delhi or... Read more »
Rejuvenate Yourself at Best Hotels in Bandhavgarh... - Feb 1, 2012, by Richa
Wildlife sanctuaries always form a craze among wildlife, adventure and holiday lovers. If we talk about best wildlife sanctuaries in India, Bandhavgarh National Park comes in the list. The time for entry and exit from the park depends on... Read more »
Goa beaches- undoubtedly the best way to explain the... - Feb 5, 2012, by Richa
If a vacationer plans to have a wonderful blast in India, undoubtedly his/her finger points towards Goa. Yes, the amazing beach paradise on earth, Goa is the perfect place for rejuvenating your mind and soul by spending some amazing and... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Kingston reviews - Ontario
Located 3 hours from Toronto and easily reachable on the scenic Route 2 if you want to drive there, Kingston is a city that offers a beautiful...
Things to know about Kingston, Ontario
Niagara Falls reviews - Ontario
This was my second trip to the Niagara Falls. I was here about 17 years ago, so it's been a while. However, it was perfectly stuck in my memories....
Watching the Niagara Falls from Canada
Sancti Spiritus reviews - Cuba
Sancti Spíritus is a little old town near Trinidad built on the banks of the Río Yayabo. Although it does not have great touristic or...
One day stop in Sankti Spiritus
Kalamata reviews - Greece
Very small village, only with some buildings and small store, at least one restaurant, directly at the train station. The city is well known for...
The best climate in Greece
Delhi reviews - India
The Golden Triangle Tour is a tour across North India’s three most beautiful cities, namely Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. This tour takes you...
Golden Triangle Tour Packages and Its Enigmatic Attractions
Mysore reviews - India
Mysore is one of the top tourist destinations in the state of Karnataka,India. With a rich cultural and royal heritage to its credit, Mysore offers...
Tourist Attractions in Mysore
Pompei reviews - Italy
The city of Pompei is one of the most famous ancient roman cities. The modern Pompei isnt really worth a visit. But because of the huge mass of...
The ancient Pompei
Muang Krabi reviews - Thailand
We got up early morning and headed out to the airport. The airline which even I didn’t know “One Two Go” was pretty good and...
Adventures in Ao Nang
San Francisco reviews - California
After a long walk from downtown of SF to the North Beach on Fisherman's Wharf, we decided to take a city tour. From the plenty of opportunities we...
City tour in San Francisco
Mui Ne reviews - Vietnam
I had a chance to travel Mui Ne in 2 days with my family. That was very fund and memoriable. I really impressed with the sand dunes there. So I...
Mui Ne Vacation