Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra. It is located in the western part of India, on Salsette Island. The climate is basically moderate with occasional rainfall. During summer the temperature can rise to more than 30 degrees but will eventually drop to 11 during winters. It’s known as the land of contradiction because of the presence of neo-classical edifices against the backdrop of slums. There are a great number of poor and high-class families living in Mumbai.History Mumbai was formerly called Bombay and was once composed of 7 islands of the Ashoka Kingdom. It was later ruled by the Mohammedans and various Hindu rulers for more than... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour Packages and Its Enigmatic Attractions - Jan 24, 2012, by Richa
The Golden Triangle Tour is a tour across North India’s three most beautiful cities, namely Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. This tour takes you through the mix of modern and old in the country’s capital New Delhi, the world’s... Read more »
Visit Rajasthan, the Land of Wonders - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan- the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens is one of the most admired tourism destination of the world. It is one such destination where you will find the monuments so fascination and alluring, that... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Sofia reviews - Bulgaria
Sofia, Bulgaria is a city filled with people who enjoy a good party, so it is easy to find bars and cafes open around the clock and filled....
Great clubs and the best parties in Sofia
Rheinbrohl reviews - Germany
Nice small village, that has got a nice scenery. You have great views on the river Rhine and you can take nice walks or wanderings on several...
Beautiful landscape in Rheinbrohl
Lille reviews - France
Here are some things you shouldn't miss in Lille: - The City Center (it’s marvelous) - La Citadelle - Forum des Sciences - EuraLille ...
What you should see in Lille
York reviews - United Kingdom
York is a beatuful, lovely place in the middle of Yorkshire. Most people are going there only to see the famous Yorkminster Abbey, which is really...
York is a wonderful place
Luxembourg reviews - Luxembourg
Luxembourg is the wealthiest country in Europe, and the second richest in the world after Qatar. Diminutive but powerful, it has an impressive...
Covasna reviews - Romania
We organized a trip from Covasna to a place called The Castle of the Fairies, near Covasna. We just had it on foot but it was really long way. But...
Visiting the Castle of the Fairies in Covasna
Turda reviews - Romania
Torda-Gorge is a fissure in the limestone-Torockói Mountains, not far from the town of Turda, beeing a protected area since 1938. The Hesdat...
Visiting the Torda-Gorge
Muang Krabi reviews - Thailand
We got up early morning and headed out to the airport. The airline which even I didn’t know “One Two Go” was pretty good and...
Adventures in Ao Nang
Las Palmas reviews - Puerto Rico
Palmas Del Mar can easily bring to you a corner of paradise. This place found in Puerto Rico is one of the most exclusive, luxurious and...
Beaches and great food in Palmas Del Mar
Venice reviews - California
Venice beach offers some of the craziest characters in all of LA. It's like a bazaar by the beach with many artists presenting their work, people...
Venice Beach - the best place in LA