Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
There are two ways to enjoy the different sights of Mumbai. You can travel on the road or on the rail tracks. There are plenty of metro trains that ply the streets of Mumbai so you will never have any hard time looking for a transport. This is also especially ideal for those who are in a shoe-string budget. You may also ride the rickety bus system or the double-decker cabs which are actually two of the favorites of both local and international travelers. You can of course move around the city by riding taxis, but it’s going to be very expensive. More remote locations can be enjoyed using a railway system. There are two of them: the Western... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Avail Nepal Trekking Tours to See the Snow Leopard - Jan 30, 2012, by Richa
Located in mighty Himalayan ranges, Nepal is a beautiful country spreading its charm on all tourists worldwide. The country is considered as one of the most wanted trekking destinations for all adventure and nature lovers. Trekking in Nepal... Read more »
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
Tourist Attractions in Mysore - Oct 25, 2009, by vishbardia
Mysore is one of the top tourist destinations in the state of Karnataka,India. With a rich cultural and royal heritage to its credit, Mysore offers its tourists many options to explore and admire. Be its History, Architecture, landscapes or... Read more »
Taj Mahal facts - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
The Taj Mahal is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007. It is located in Agra, India and was built between years 1630 and 1653 by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum in memory of the second wife, Muslim Persian princess Mumtaz... Read more »
Enjoy the hidden splendor of Kerala during pristine... - Jan 20, 2012, by Richa
Contemplating about a holiday? Examine the lustrous green fields, a geography blanketing coconut groves, alluring blues, beautiful beaches and wonderful backwaters. Isn’t a fun loaded excursion in the serene land. Kerala tour is an... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Cologne reviews - Germany
Cologne is one crazy large and fun town that may be worth a visit when in Germany. Its closely located near Düsseldorf as well, so there are...
Things to do in Cologne
Ravensburg reviews - Germany
Heute Morgen bin ich von meiner Freundin nach Hause gekommen. Es hat leider geregnet. Ich war totall aufgeregt, weil ich am Nachmittag bei einem...
Abenteuer in Ravensburg
Mysore reviews - India
Mysore is one of the top tourist destinations in the state of Karnataka,India. With a rich cultural and royal heritage to its credit, Mysore offers...
Tourist Attractions in Mysore
Campli reviews - Italy
Die Santa Maria In Platea Kirche war früher eine echte Kathedrale. Sie wurde 1395 gebaut. Den Kirchturm hat Antonio da Lodi erbaut und ist so...
Zehn Gründe füe einen Besuch in Campli
Covasna reviews - Romania
Hi, everybody, I want to share with you, one of the most outstanding week of my life spent in a trip to Covasna. Covasna is situated almost at the...
One week trip in Covasna
Tjumen reviews - Russia
Über Tjumen Tjumen ist eine relativ große Stadt in Russland und hat rund 560.000 Einwohner. Die Stadt liegt 2144 km von Moskau...
Was zu tun ist in Tjumen
Back Salina reviews - Turks And Caicos Islands
Located 30 miles south of the Bahamas, the island is one of the many islands from the British Crown Colony that numbers 40 islands. It is the most...
The fabulous Grand Turk Island
El Paso reviews - Texas
The region of El Paso, the sixth largest city in the state of Texas, USA and the chair of El Paso County, is situated at the western tip of Texas...
Why visit El Paso
San Francisco reviews - California
After a long walk from downtown of SF to the North Beach on Fisherman's Wharf, we decided to take a city tour. From the plenty of opportunities we...
City tour in San Francisco
Courmayeur reviews - Italy
Courmayeur is the ultimate ski destination enjoying a phenomenal resort location at the end of Italy's Aosta Valley next to the Mont Blanc Tunnel...
Courmayeur, the best place to ski in Italy