Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
However, when he died the entire kingdom including the islands was subdivided by the different Hindi ruler. In 1343, a certain group of people from Gujerat known as the Mohammedans seized the kingdom and the kings controlled the entire city for more than 200 years.The European conquer Because of the ports and the growing varieties of spices, India became a favorite spot for the Europeans especially for the British and the Portuguese. It wasn’t long before they started to seize lands and took control of these new territories. For example, the Portuguese overthrew the Mohammedans by 1534. They also began building fortifications all over the... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Kerala Beaches - A Perfect Antidote to the Boredom of... - Feb 8, 2012, by Richa
Are you sick of regular and mundane city life? Do you want to stay away from all worldly worries and spend some time in the lap of nature? A Kerala Beach tour in India is the perfect one for your holiday. Kerala Beaches are world famous for... Read more »
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour Packages and Its Enigmatic Attractions - Jan 24, 2012, by Richa
The Golden Triangle Tour is a tour across North India’s three most beautiful cities, namely Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. This tour takes you through the mix of modern and old in the country’s capital New Delhi, the world’s... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Martigny reviews - Switzerland
Martigny is a nice small town in Switzerland at the area of the 'Wallis'. It's not so big, but the place offers you a good museum, showing you the...
Martigny, a great place to relax in Switzerland
Thun reviews - Switzerland
What can you do in this small city? Well I would say everything, really. It's a small, but really attractive city between the Alps and Thun lake....
A lot of things to do in Thun Switzerland
Edinburgh reviews - United Kingdom
Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland is charming with an outstanding history and diverse yet delightful architecture. it is very famous for owning...
Larisa reviews - Greece
We rented a motobike in Paralia and climbed the big Olymp Mountain, we wanted to visit the gods of olymp, but they weren't at home.:D Anyway, it...
Special trip to Mount Olymp
Campli reviews - Italy
Die Santa Maria In Platea Kirche war früher eine echte Kathedrale. Sie wurde 1395 gebaut. Den Kirchturm hat Antonio da Lodi erbaut und ist so...
Zehn Gründe füe einen Besuch in Campli
Monterrey reviews - Mexico
I arrived in Mexico yesterday. The trip was not much fun. I had slept only 2-3 hours before leaving Ravensburg and I had to drive to the airport...
My first day in Saltillo
Boulder reviews - Colorado
Healthy food It’s amazing how many people still believe that taste and health do not go well together. We believe the contrary is true and...
Healthy but tasty cuisine in Boulder
Bryce Canyon reviews - Utah
Bryce Canyon Facts * Congress created Bryce National Monument in 1923; * In 1928, Bryce Canyon was designated Bryce Canyon...
A few things to know about Bryce Canyon
Corvara reviews - Italy
Its name comes from the mountain that is called Sella and Ronda which means circuit.It is a circuit around the mountains that takes you to...
Sella Ronda, the ultimate ski destination
Winter Park reviews - Colorado
The large Winter Park Resort is the closest major destination resort and the closest ski area to Denver, about 67 miles northwest of the city....
Snow and ski in Winter Park Resort, CO