Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai India is at its best element at nighttime. Bars pubs cafes and restaurants start to gather as many people as they can. The entire city lights up and becomes the biggest party zone all over the country.What to expect Before you start knowing where to go exactly in Mumbai for a good nightlife, there are some things that you have to discover first. First of all, if you want some cheap drink, stick with the usual beers and whisky. They are more affordable than imported and even local wine. However if you’re really looking for great quality you would not mind a lot more.... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
Visit Rajasthan, the Land of Wonders - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan- the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens is one of the most admired tourism destination of the world. It is one such destination where you will find the monuments so fascination and alluring, that... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour- Incredible Indian Tour with... - Feb 4, 2012, by Richa
A Golden Triangle Tour comprises of going across three cities in Northern India that boast of a most rich heritage. The holiday starts off from Delhi and then moves onwards towards Agra, then Jaipur and finishes on return to Delhi. All... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Waldburg reviews - Germany
On a steep, conical hill, the highest point of Oberschwaben (772 m above sea-level) the Waldburg rises. It was the ancestral castle of the lineage...
What to see in Waldburg
Biharugra reviews - Hungary
Today I visited very nice calm place in Hungary called Biharugra. Biharugra is a village in Békés County in the Southern Great Plain...
Short visit in Biharugra
Mysore reviews - India
Mysore is one of the top tourist destinations in the state of Karnataka,India. With a rich cultural and royal heritage to its credit, Mysore offers...
Tourist Attractions in Mysore
Castellammare Di Stabia reviews - Italy
If you are at Stabia, you should really visit all the ancient roman villas around. Walls are preserved even to a heigth more than 3 meters. At some...
Roman villas in Stabia
Udine reviews - Italy
Udine is a perfect example of an Italian city. It is very boisterous destination, with typical Italian architecture everywhere you go. It is close...
Cozumel reviews - Mexico
Located in the Caribbean Sea on the eastern side of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico, the island of Cozumel covers 490-square-km. With 15 km (9...
Visit the great beaches of Cozumel Island
Brasov reviews - Romania
After seeing the castles we went back to visit Brasov one of the biggest cities in Romania. After finding a place to park our car (without paying a...
Brasov, one of Romania's greatest cities
Satu Mare reviews - Romania
Satu Mare is a small town in Romania, having almost 100.000 inhabitants. It is located in the north-western part of Romania, in Satu Mare County,...
All about Satu Mare
Hammamet reviews - Tunisia
Hammamet is a town, relatively well situated. With a lot of hotels, some of them upper luxury class, are along the tourist areas. There's often a...
Tunisian weekend in Hammamet
Crested Butte reviews - Colorado
Crested Butte, just as its name suggests, is a secluded resort in southwest Colorado three miles from the town of Crested Butte. Its location in...
Relaxation and nature in Crested Butte, CO