Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
The prices of drinks may differ not only according to their quality, but it also depends on where you buy them. Of course, high-end bars and clubs have pricier liquors than those sold on street corners. There are also certain hours when these drinks will be available and only those who are in legal age are allowed to order them. You may want to ask first at the club about their licensing hours. The dress code in Mumbai is very loose but you may still want to dress up to the nines since the majority of these party goers are.Bars in Mumbai A lot of bars in Mumbai have couples-only rules which means they only accept pairs. Nevertheless, there... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Golden Triangle Tour Packages and Its Enigmatic Attractions - Jan 24, 2012, by Richa
The Golden Triangle Tour is a tour across North India’s three most beautiful cities, namely Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. This tour takes you through the mix of modern and old in the country’s capital New Delhi, the world’s... Read more »
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
The top attractions of Rajasthan - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan the royal state of India is globally famous tourist destination. It is one of the off beat tourist places in India that houses myriad fascinating royal beauty. It is gifted with the fascinating monuments, alluring forts,... Read more »
Die beste Orte in Indien - Jul 30, 2009, by mary
Bangalore Bangalore liegt mitten in Karnatak. Die Stadt ist für die indischen Verhältnisse eine sehr moderne Stadt. Bangalore bietet den Touristen eine Menge Sehenswürdigkeiten und viele Touristentouren, wie zum Beispiel den... Read more »
About New Delhi for visitors - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
New Delhi is the capital of India, being built and designed specifically for the purpose of becoming the capital. He received this name since the capital moved from Calcutta in a southern part of an oldest town called old Delhi or... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Korce reviews - Albania
Concerning the transport paragraph I am rather surprised - having worked in Albania for three years and knowing Korce pretty well, I can tell you...
Transportation in Korce
Thun reviews - Switzerland
What can you do in this small city? Well I would say everything, really. It's a small, but really attractive city between the Alps and Thun lake....
A lot of things to do in Thun Switzerland
Erding reviews - Germany
This was our yearly trip with my buddies from Highschool. We had a ton of fun. The first day we drove off too see our home town team Ravensburg...
A visit at Erdinger Brauerei
Koln reviews - Germany
Cologne is one of the oldest cities in germany and nice to look at. There you can barely see history in every part of the normal life. A lot of...
Cologne, the city of Roman ruins
Waldburg reviews - Germany
On a steep, conical hill, the highest point of Oberschwaben (772 m above sea-level) the Waldburg rises. It was the ancestral castle of the lineage...
What to see in Waldburg
Santo Domingo reviews - Dominican Republic
The Dominican Republic is located on the Hispaniola Island, which it shares with Haiti. Before its discovery by the Europeans, the Dominican...
Great vacation in Santo Domingo
Isla Mujeres reviews - Mexico
Isla Mujeres, the Island of Women, is one of the natural treasures of Mexico, is a dreamlike place, a truly paradise. This wonderful island...
Paradise on Earth in Mexico
Bicaz reviews - Romania
We arrived quite soon to the Bicaz Canyon (in Hungarian is Bekas szoros). I think this place is unique in Romania. The road cuts through the...
Excursion at the Bicaz Canyon (Cheile Bicazului)
El Djem reviews - Tunisia
Going by car at Tunisia can be very funny, especially if you dont know the area. When we left Kairoun, we could find some street signs, but soon...
Adventures on the Kairouan to El Djem road
Sinaia reviews - Romania
This castle was very different from the previous ones mainly because it was built between 1873 and 1883, so it's "new" compared to the...
Visiting the Peles Castle near Sinaia