Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai India is the capital of Maharashtra. It was previously called Bombay. The metropolis now is considered to be the financial district of the country because of the presence of ports airports and the biggest stock exchange center in India. It is also the birthing place of Bollywood the booming film industry of India which can produce almost hundreds of movies every year.The seven islands A long time ago, the city of Mumbai was composed of seven islands. They were interconnected with the constant reclamation of lands. These included Matunga-Sion, Colaba, Mazagaon, Wadala, Old Woman’s Island, Mahim and Parel. All together made the Ashoka... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
Kerala Beaches - A Perfect Antidote to the Boredom of... - Feb 8, 2012, by Richa
Are you sick of regular and mundane city life? Do you want to stay away from all worldly worries and spend some time in the lap of nature? A Kerala Beach tour in India is the perfect one for your holiday. Kerala Beaches are world famous for... Read more »
Avail Nepal Trekking Tours to See the Snow Leopard - Jan 30, 2012, by Richa
Located in mighty Himalayan ranges, Nepal is a beautiful country spreading its charm on all tourists worldwide. The country is considered as one of the most wanted trekking destinations for all adventure and nature lovers. Trekking in Nepal... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour- Incredible Indian Tour with... - Feb 4, 2012, by Richa
A Golden Triangle Tour comprises of going across three cities in Northern India that boast of a most rich heritage. The holiday starts off from Delhi and then moves onwards towards Agra, then Jaipur and finishes on return to Delhi. All... Read more »
Die beste Orte in Indien - Jul 30, 2009, by mary
Bangalore Bangalore liegt mitten in Karnatak. Die Stadt ist für die indischen Verhältnisse eine sehr moderne Stadt. Bangalore bietet den Touristen eine Menge Sehenswürdigkeiten und viele Touristentouren, wie zum Beispiel den... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Dubai reviews - United Arab Emirates
This was an interesting trip. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was certainly surprised. I think that most people living in the Western World...
A Few Days Vacation in Dubai
Brussels reviews - Belgium
Maybe the first thing I want to point out from the beginning is that Bruxelles is not a one day city to visit. In my opinion, 2 or 3 days is...
One-day trip in Brussels
Erding reviews - Germany
This was our yearly trip with my buddies from Highschool. We had a ton of fun. The first day we drove off too see our home town team Ravensburg...
A visit at Erdinger Brauerei
Waldburg reviews - Germany
On a steep, conical hill, the highest point of Oberschwaben (772 m above sea-level) the Waldburg rises. It was the ancestral castle of the lineage...
What to see in Waldburg
Avignon reviews - France
Aix is a nice french city, you can visit, if you're in the area. It's known for the palace of the french popes in the center. There are nice...
Aix is a must see in Provence
Bruges reviews - France
I visited Bruges in 2007 while I was a Leonardo grant student in Lille. I remember that we were undecided about what Belgian town to visit, because...
Bruges, the most beautiful city in Belgium
Budapest reviews - Hungary
If you are in Budapest, Hungary I advise you to visit the Tropicarium. This is like a zoo but here you will see only tropical animals and plants....
Visiting the Budapest Tropicarium
Polangui reviews - Philippines
Polangui is one of the towns in the Province of Albay situated in the Bicol Region. The latter is found in Southern Luzon. I had the privilege to...
Polangui is a pearl of The Philippines
Al Munastir reviews - Tunisia
The city didnt have much to show than the medieval coast fort. You have a good view from the towers over the coast and the harbour. You can take...
One day in El Munastir
Portland reviews - Oregon
Although I was in Portland only when I was young, I can say that it's a nice clean place with nice outdoor activities not too far away. Mt. Rainier...
What to do in Portland