Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai India is at its best element at nighttime. Bars pubs cafes and restaurants start to gather as many people as they can. The entire city lights up and becomes the biggest party zone all over the country.What to expect Before you start knowing where to go exactly in Mumbai for a good nightlife, there are some things that you have to discover first. First of all, if you want some cheap drink, stick with the usual beers and whisky. They are more affordable than imported and even local wine. However if you’re really looking for great quality you would not mind a lot more.... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Rejuvenate Yourself at Best Hotels in Bandhavgarh... - Feb 1, 2012, by Richa
Wildlife sanctuaries always form a craze among wildlife, adventure and holiday lovers. If we talk about best wildlife sanctuaries in India, Bandhavgarh National Park comes in the list. The time for entry and exit from the park depends on... Read more »
Visit Rajasthan, the Land of Wonders - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan- the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens is one of the most admired tourism destination of the world. It is one such destination where you will find the monuments so fascination and alluring, that... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
The top attractions of Rajasthan - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan the royal state of India is globally famous tourist destination. It is one of the off beat tourist places in India that houses myriad fascinating royal beauty. It is gifted with the fascinating monuments, alluring forts,... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Bruges reviews - Belgium
Bruges is Belgiums most well-preserved historic town. It is situated at the Flemish Region. It is well known for it's exceptional architecture...
Beijing reviews - China
Bird’s Nest, which is also known as the National Stadium, is one of the finest Olympics architecture. Located at the southern part of the...
About Bird's Nest Stadion, Beijing
Exeter reviews - United Kingdom
EXETER, England- personal view-Location Exeter is located in the southwest of England, Devon County and on the banks of the river Exe.Getting...
Descovering the beauties of Exeter
Leeds reviews - United Kingdom
Leeds is the biggest business city in Yorkshire. There are many nice restaurants and lots of shoppingcenters and shopping streets! If you like...
What you should know about Leeds
Biharugra reviews - Hungary
Today I visited very nice calm place in Hungary called Biharugra. Biharugra is a village in Békés County in the Southern Great Plain...
Short visit in Biharugra
Rome reviews - Italy
Ich wachte schon sehr früh auf und las noch in meinem Buch. Dann weckte ich Mama und Peter, weil sie früher aufstehen wollten. Als sie...
Alles über die Villam Adriana
Rosarito reviews - Mexico
Well, if you are up for some cheap fun South of the border, go to Rosarito. I never really liked the place though, it's dirty and dangerous a...
Visiting Rosarito in Mexico
Krabi reviews - Thailand
Today was great, we finally went to some of the most awesome islands and beaches Thailand has to offer. We booked a boat trip with about 15 other...
The best beaches and islands of Thailand
Taipei reviews - Taiwan
In Taipei, you'll find Almond Milk everywhere as well as Soy Milk. For Vegans and those who are lactose intolerant, you'll love Taipei! Ofcourse...
What to drink in Taipei
Canazei reviews - Italy
Marmolada is located between Roca Pietore and Canazei resorts, about 12 km from Alleghe and 65 km from Belluno railway station. I have visited...
Marmolada and the Dolomiti Mountains are splendid