Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
The prices of drinks may differ not only according to their quality, but it also depends on where you buy them. Of course, high-end bars and clubs have pricier liquors than those sold on street corners. There are also certain hours when these drinks will be available and only those who are in legal age are allowed to order them. You may want to ask first at the club about their licensing hours. The dress code in Mumbai is very loose but you may still want to dress up to the nines since the majority of these party goers are.Bars in Mumbai A lot of bars in Mumbai have couples-only rules which means they only accept pairs. Nevertheless, there... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Visit Rajasthan, the Land of Wonders - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan- the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens is one of the most admired tourism destination of the world. It is one such destination where you will find the monuments so fascination and alluring, that... Read more »
Goa beaches- undoubtedly the best way to explain the... - Feb 5, 2012, by Richa
If a vacationer plans to have a wonderful blast in India, undoubtedly his/her finger points towards Goa. Yes, the amazing beach paradise on earth, Goa is the perfect place for rejuvenating your mind and soul by spending some amazing and... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
Interesting facts about Lonavala for tourists - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
Lonavala is a city situated in the state of Maharastra in India. It is a very beautiful place surrounded by green hills and natural beauty. This city is very old and has great historical significance. It was first discovered in 1811 AD. It... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Sarajevo reviews - Bosnia And Herzegowina
About us Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the...
Sofia reviews - Bulgaria
Sofia, Bulgaria is a city filled with people who enjoy a good party, so it is easy to find bars and cafes open around the clock and filled....
Great clubs and the best parties in Sofia
Cartagena reviews - Spain
Cartagena is one of the biggest cities of the region Murcia. The city doesnt offer you much you can do there. But there are some places worth a...
Cartagena worth a visit
Dittisham reviews - United Kingdom
Dittisham is one of the most attractive and un-spoilt villages in Devon, England and it has in recent years, become a sought after place to live...
The loveliest village in South England
Paruzzaro reviews - Italy
Bangladesh Expeditions located at Paris, Rome & London is a leading tour operator in Bangladesh based at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel. We have...
Great tour to Bangladesh
Sihanoukville reviews - Cambodia
Me and Ivan were up at around 6:30 and quickly had breakfast so we could get down to Sianoukville as early as possible. We took a Tuc Tuc right...
Adventurous vacation in Sianoukville
Luxembourg reviews - Luxembourg
Luxembourg is the wealthiest country in Europe, and the second richest in the world after Qatar. Diminutive but powerful, it has an impressive...
Provincetown reviews - Massachusetts
Not for the average bear! Provincetown which can be found at http://www.provincetown.com is a beautiful little town at the far end of Cape Cod in...
Attractions in Provincetown
Belle Vue reviews - British Virgin Islands
Jost Van Dyke, a small island of only four miles long, lies to the North of the British Virgin Islands, having as neighbors the U.S. Virgin Islands...
Tiny little paradise on Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Islands
Copper Mountain reviews - Colorado
Not far from Denver International Airport in Summit County is the beautiful Copper Mountain resort. It is about an hour and half outside of Denver...
Huge ski resort in Copper Mountain, CO