Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
By 1661 upon the pending marriage of England’s King, Charles II to Portugal’s princess Catherine de Braganza, the entire city of Mumbai was given as a dowry. In 1668, it was offered to the British East India Company; and in 1861 the city was already under the rule of the British monarchy headed by Queen Victoria acting through a viceroy. Under the British rule, a number of significant economic changes happened in Mumbai. These included the creation of a port and a harbor. Railroad tracks were being built and by 1864 a clean and more advanced water supply was distributed to the city and its neighboring capitals. The introduction of gas in... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Tourist Attractions in Mysore - Oct 25, 2009, by vishbardia
Mysore is one of the top tourist destinations in the state of Karnataka,India. With a rich cultural and royal heritage to its credit, Mysore offers its tourists many options to explore and admire. Be its History, Architecture, landscapes or... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour- Incredible Indian Tour with... - Feb 4, 2012, by Richa
A Golden Triangle Tour comprises of going across three cities in Northern India that boast of a most rich heritage. The holiday starts off from Delhi and then moves onwards towards Agra, then Jaipur and finishes on return to Delhi. All... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
Taj Mahal facts - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
The Taj Mahal is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007. It is located in Agra, India and was built between years 1630 and 1653 by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum in memory of the second wife, Muslim Persian princess Mumtaz... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour Packages and Its Enigmatic Attractions - Jan 24, 2012, by Richa
The Golden Triangle Tour is a tour across North India’s three most beautiful cities, namely Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. This tour takes you through the mix of modern and old in the country’s capital New Delhi, the world’s... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Sancti Spiritus reviews - Cuba
Sancti Spíritus is a little old town near Trinidad built on the banks of the Río Yayabo. Although it does not have great touristic or...
One day stop in Sankti Spiritus
Koln reviews - Germany
Cologne is one of the oldest cities in germany and nice to look at. There you can barely see history in every part of the normal life. A lot of...
Cologne, the city of Roman ruins
Boulogne-sur-mer reviews - France
History Situated in northern France, in the district Pas-de-Calais, just 145 Km from Lille (by car), this “tres merveilleux” town is...
You must visit Pas-de-Calais
Mikinai reviews - Greece
If you're near to Mykene, you should really go there. It's a well preserved antique Greek city, digged out by the german Heinrich Schliemann in the...
Daytrip to the ancient Mykene
Levanto reviews - Italy
This is a nice place, great for everybody who wants to have some beach break and also nature you can walk through. Here the so called 'cinque...
Great beaches at Levanto
Venice reviews - Italy
A nice city, showing you a huge block of history in the city center, like the palace of the Doge, the former ruler of Venice. Also the markus place...
Rent a boat for the channels in Venice
Lapu-lapu City reviews - Philippines
So there we are, in Tambuli Beach Resort located in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu. We spent some time swimming in the beach as well as on the different...
Tambuli Beach in Lapu-lapu
Bucharest reviews - Romania
The Parliament Palace is also know as Casa Poporului (House of the People). It is a colossal edifice with a length of 270 m, width of 240 m, height...
What to see in the Parliament Palace of Bucharest
Napa reviews - California
My very next destination after San Francisco was Napa Valley, which is an hour drive from the Bay Area. My impression about the place was that it...
New Orleans reviews - Louisiana
New Orleans Baptiste Le Moyne de Bienville as well as his team researched the extraordinary natural higher floor with the flood-level stores of...
Shortly about New Orleans