Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra. It is located in the western part of India, on Salsette Island. The climate is basically moderate with occasional rainfall. During summer the temperature can rise to more than 30 degrees but will eventually drop to 11 during winters. It’s known as the land of contradiction because of the presence of neo-classical edifices against the backdrop of slums. There are a great number of poor and high-class families living in Mumbai.History Mumbai was formerly called Bombay and was once composed of 7 islands of the Ashoka Kingdom. It was later ruled by the Mohammedans and various Hindu rulers for more than... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Avail Nepal Trekking Tours to See the Snow Leopard - Jan 30, 2012, by Richa
Located in mighty Himalayan ranges, Nepal is a beautiful country spreading its charm on all tourists worldwide. The country is considered as one of the most wanted trekking destinations for all adventure and nature lovers. Trekking in Nepal... Read more »
About New Delhi for visitors - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
New Delhi is the capital of India, being built and designed specifically for the purpose of becoming the capital. He received this name since the capital moved from Calcutta in a southern part of an oldest town called old Delhi or... Read more »
Goa beaches- undoubtedly the best way to explain the... - Feb 5, 2012, by Richa
If a vacationer plans to have a wonderful blast in India, undoubtedly his/her finger points towards Goa. Yes, the amazing beach paradise on earth, Goa is the perfect place for rejuvenating your mind and soul by spending some amazing and... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Montreal reviews - Quebec
Although I had little time in Montreal, I thought that this was an absolute gem. The old town is fantastic and I really enjoyed the climb up to the...
Sancti Spiritus reviews - Cuba
Sancti Spíritus is a little old town near Trinidad built on the banks of the Río Yayabo. Although it does not have great touristic or...
One day stop in Sankti Spiritus
Prague reviews - Czech Republic
That trip was really long ago, but interesting. We have rent a whole loft for just nothing. So we could enjoy the trip by spending money only for...
Trip to Prague
Klein Jasmund reviews - Germany
First, this was a 2.5 days weekend trip to Ruegen. Just to let you know that this will be no detailed description of the island itself... Well, to...
Weekend Trip to Jasmund National Park
Argos reviews - Greece
If you're interested in ancient greek history, you should visit the ancient city of Argos. The city got it's name after the giant who had a...
A trip to the Ancient Argos
Nafplion reviews - Greece
The City itself isn't really nice, a typical tourist town. It has got a fort from the 17th century that's nice to watch and take photos. If...
Break at Nafplion
Jacksonville reviews - Florida
Population: 16 million Major Airports: Miami International Airport - Miami (MIA), Fort Lauderdale International Airport - Forth Lauderdale...
How to get ahead in Florida
Los Angeles reviews - California
Another fun day with my friends, who took me out to a USC game. I have not been to a game in quite some time, so this was a treat. I have tried to...
Great football game in LA
New York reviews - New York
In the year of 1664, Peter Stuyvesant who was the Governor of New Amsterdam at that time, lost the town to British umpire. The New Amsterdam is...
How New York became the Big Apple
Schruns reviews - Austria
Schruns itself isnt a big village. Some kind of normal, small town, lying close to some mountains, great for skiing. One of these is the so called...
Wonderful sky area