Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
The prices of drinks may differ not only according to their quality, but it also depends on where you buy them. Of course, high-end bars and clubs have pricier liquors than those sold on street corners. There are also certain hours when these drinks will be available and only those who are in legal age are allowed to order them. You may want to ask first at the club about their licensing hours. The dress code in Mumbai is very loose but you may still want to dress up to the nines since the majority of these party goers are.Bars in Mumbai A lot of bars in Mumbai have couples-only rules which means they only accept pairs. Nevertheless, there... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
South India Tour - Journey to the Erstwhile Era of... - Jan 23, 2012, by Richa
With mesmerizing beauty of nature and culture, India draws attention of all tourism lovers from every corner of the world. South India Tour carries real attractive features for all those people who are too fond of beautiful nature, wildlife... Read more »
Captivating Indian Yatra with Unique Golden Triangle Tour - Jan 22, 2012, by Richa
Golden Triangle Tours in India are superb feast for worldwide tourists. This is a chance when you could explore and enjoy the rich cultural and regional history of the incredible India, which was once famous as the Golden bird in the world.... Read more »
Taj Mahal facts - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
The Taj Mahal is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007. It is located in Agra, India and was built between years 1630 and 1653 by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum in memory of the second wife, Muslim Persian princess Mumtaz... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Avail Nepal Trekking Tours to See the Snow Leopard - Jan 30, 2012, by Richa
Located in mighty Himalayan ranges, Nepal is a beautiful country spreading its charm on all tourists worldwide. The country is considered as one of the most wanted trekking destinations for all adventure and nature lovers. Trekking in Nepal... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Neusiedl Am See reviews - Austria
This Neusiedler See lake is both on the territory of Hungary (here it is called Fertő tó) and Austria. We visited it on the Austrian part....
A visit at Neusiedlersee/Ferto lake
Herakleion reviews - Greece
The big capital city, touristically overcrowded and offering mostly the typical tourist shops, selling all the rubish you know from other cities....
Heracleion was a great disappointment
Bangalore reviews - India
Bangalore Bangalore liegt mitten in Karnatak. Die Stadt ist für die indischen Verhältnisse eine sehr moderne Stadt. Bangalore bietet den...
Die beste Orte in Indien
Naples reviews - Italy
Naples itself isn't a very beautiful city, in my oppinion. In its outskirts often look spoiled and dirty. The city center looks better, but cant...
A weekend in Naples
Montego Bay reviews - Jamaica
Please stay away from Sol de Caribbean Villa in Montego Bay, Jamaica. All our party got food poisoning at villa. The tv, fridge, air conditioner,...
Villa Sol de Caribbean
Tokyo reviews - Japan
Japan - Tokyo March to May is spring time and the most popular season. September to November and is also a great time to travel however winter...
Weather forecast for Asia
Ghadames reviews - Libya
Prezzo in all inclusive, full board, 4 voli interni, visti Euro 1.490,00 a persona in hotel 2/3 stelle a Tripoli, 2 stelle a Ghadames e Dar Tellil...
Cebu City reviews - Philippines
Here are few things about Fort San Pedro (the Past and the Present): 1. Fort San Pedro is considered as the oldest and smallest fort in the country...
Things to know about Fort San Pedro
Bicaz reviews - Romania
We arrived quite soon to the Bicaz Canyon (in Hungarian is Bekas szoros). I think this place is unique in Romania. The road cuts through the...
Excursion at the Bicaz Canyon (Cheile Bicazului)
El Djem reviews - Tunisia
This city would not be worth a visit if there wasnt the famous amphitheatre of El Djem there. Very well preserved, it's worth to take a look and a...
The attractions of El Djem