Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai India is the capital of Maharashtra. It was previously called Bombay. The metropolis now is considered to be the financial district of the country because of the presence of ports airports and the biggest stock exchange center in India. It is also the birthing place of Bollywood the booming film industry of India which can produce almost hundreds of movies every year.The seven islands A long time ago, the city of Mumbai was composed of seven islands. They were interconnected with the constant reclamation of lands. These included Matunga-Sion, Colaba, Mazagaon, Wadala, Old Woman’s Island, Mahim and Parel. All together made the Ashoka... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Tourist Attractions in Mysore - Oct 25, 2009, by vishbardia
Mysore is one of the top tourist destinations in the state of Karnataka,India. With a rich cultural and royal heritage to its credit, Mysore offers its tourists many options to explore and admire. Be its History, Architecture, landscapes or... Read more »
Taj Mahal facts - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
The Taj Mahal is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007. It is located in Agra, India and was built between years 1630 and 1653 by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum in memory of the second wife, Muslim Persian princess Mumtaz... Read more »
Beautiful things to see in Lonavala - Aug 11, 2008, by Aschleck
The Great Sights of Lonavala Lonavala is a stunning location with splendid hills that bloom with a variety of vegetation. It is located 625 meters above sea level in the state Maharastra. It is 70 kms away from Pune and 128 Kms from Mumbai.... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Rejuvenate Yourself at Best Hotels in Bandhavgarh... - Feb 1, 2012, by Richa
Wildlife sanctuaries always form a craze among wildlife, adventure and holiday lovers. If we talk about best wildlife sanctuaries in India, Bandhavgarh National Park comes in the list. The time for entry and exit from the park depends on... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Charleroi reviews - Belgium
It was the 3rd of june, 2009. It was a beautiful morning in Lille, although clouds were threatening the sun and from what I saw they were about to...
On the way back home through Charleroi
Augsburg reviews - Germany
Was a very interesting digging site with exceptionable findings. I'm an archeologist by profession, so I am very passionate about such things. It...
Konstanz reviews - Germany
Konstanz is a nice city, lying directly to the lake of Konstanz, called the Bodensee. That already offers you a nice scenery, you can enjoy at one...
Many possibilities in Konztanz
Herakleion reviews - Greece
The big capital city, touristically overcrowded and offering mostly the typical tourist shops, selling all the rubish you know from other cities....
Heracleion was a great disappointment
Miskolc reviews - Hungary
This was a really snowy morning in Miskolc:) Sadly, I haven't took a picture of our car... it's natural color is red but this morning it all turned...
Winter trip to Miskolc
Szentendre reviews - Hungary
Szentendre is a beautiful little city near the capital of Hungary, Budapest. The historical city center is the best part of it :) Cars are not...
How to get to Szentendre
Puok reviews - Cambodia
I am really not sure what to write about, one of the wonders of the world or the mess this country is in. I have no doubt that greed is what rules...
Experiencing Angkor Wat
Brasov reviews - Romania
After seeing the castles we went back to visit Brasov one of the biggest cities in Romania. After finding a place to park our car (without paying a...
Brasov, one of Romania's greatest cities
Vadu Crisului reviews - Romania
After ending our hiking trip we walked a bit to a bridge. We went to the other side because we knew that a waterfall can be seen there. We were...
Caving at Vadu Crisului
Vigo di Fassa reviews - Italy
Located in the Trentino County next to the border with Alto Adige County, Val di Fassa is a valley comprising many mountain resorts: Canazei,...
Best mountain resorts of Val di Fassa, Italy