Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
There are plenty of Mumbai bars and one of the most popular is the Indigo. It’s one of the oldest clubs in the city that attracts both young professionals and teens. Because of its very cozy atmosphere, it still has a good turnout every night despite intense competition. There are also lounges that are found inside hotels such as Geoffrey’s which is open until one in the morning. For cheaper-priced food and drinks you can head to Leopold or the Olive Bar and Kitchen. Not Just Jazz by the bay is the only bar in the entire city that features a live band every night. If you’re tired of techno and dance, you can always reserve a spot... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Goa beaches- undoubtedly the best way to explain the... - Feb 5, 2012, by Richa
If a vacationer plans to have a wonderful blast in India, undoubtedly his/her finger points towards Goa. Yes, the amazing beach paradise on earth, Goa is the perfect place for rejuvenating your mind and soul by spending some amazing and... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
Golden Triangle Tour Packages and Its Enigmatic Attractions - Jan 24, 2012, by Richa
The Golden Triangle Tour is a tour across North India’s three most beautiful cities, namely Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. This tour takes you through the mix of modern and old in the country’s capital New Delhi, the world’s... Read more »
Visiting romantic backwaters of Kerala - Jul 10, 2014, by BespokeD
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. It offers serene beaches, emerald backwaters, sprawling plantations and paddy fields, lush green beautiful hill... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Waldburg reviews - Germany
On a steep, conical hill, the highest point of Oberschwaben (772 m above sea-level) the Waldburg rises. It was the ancestral castle of the lineage...
What to see in Waldburg
Gythion reviews - Greece
I was very disappointed to see uncollected garbage piled on many of the city streets of this otherwise pretty city. It smells badly and is a health...
Cluj-napoca reviews - Romania
Flying out to Cluj was not exactly an easy task. The connection was easy but I was traveling with my mom and my 96 year-old grandpa. This of course...
Cluj hotel experiences
Vadu Crisului reviews - Romania
After coming out of the cave we took to the left and walked about 3 minutes to the waterfall. If you choose to come here you have to be a bit...
Walk trip and hiking at Vadu Crisului, Romania
Back Salina reviews - Turks And Caicos Islands
Located 30 miles south of the Bahamas, the island is one of the many islands from the British Crown Colony that numbers 40 islands. It is the most...
The fabulous Grand Turk Island
Ban Khlong Yang reviews - Thailand
The next day was really nice, we got up late, had a great breakfast and finally saw the sun again. Our luck had changed and we could enjoy a full...
Railay Beach - Nice Place
El Djem reviews - Tunisia
This city would not be worth a visit if there wasnt the famous amphitheatre of El Djem there. Very well preserved, it's worth to take a look and a...
The attractions of El Djem
Bryce Canyon reviews - Utah
We left early to one of the US's most incredible places, Bryce Canyon, which is also one of my personal favorites. For some reason most people have...
Our Bryce Canyon trip
Palo Alto reviews - California
I've been using many different car services to take me to the airport over the years, but elite limo-Palo Alto http://www.elitelimousineinc...
Recently at Palo Alto, California
Jackson Hole reviews - Wyoming
Not further than 57 miles from Yellowstone National Park, Jakson Hole has found a way to become a successful resort town while managing to keep...
Ski and have fun in Jackson Hole, WY