Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (email@example.com)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
There are two ways to enjoy the different sights of Mumbai. You can travel on the road or on the rail tracks. There are plenty of metro trains that ply the streets of Mumbai so you will never have any hard time looking for a transport. This is also especially ideal for those who are in a shoe-string budget. You may also ride the rickety bus system or the double-decker cabs which are actually two of the favorites of both local and international travelers. You can of course move around the city by riding taxis, but it’s going to be very expensive. More remote locations can be enjoyed using a railway system. There are two of them: the Western... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Kerala Beaches - A Perfect Antidote to the Boredom of... - Feb 8, 2012, by Richa
Are you sick of regular and mundane city life? Do you want to stay away from all worldly worries and spend some time in the lap of nature? A Kerala Beach tour in India is the perfect one for your holiday. Kerala Beaches are world famous for... Read more »
Explore the Indian wildlife - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of birds are found in India. Some of them are at the verge of getting extinct and some of them... Read more »
About New Delhi for visitors - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
New Delhi is the capital of India, being built and designed specifically for the purpose of becoming the capital. He received this name since the capital moved from Calcutta in a southern part of an oldest town called old Delhi or... Read more »
The top attractions of Rajasthan - Jul 31, 2009, by michaelsm
Rajasthan the royal state of India is globally famous tourist destination. It is one of the off beat tourist places in India that houses myriad fascinating royal beauty. It is gifted with the fascinating monuments, alluring forts,... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
The Beach reviews - Saint Kitts And Nevis
Traveled to the Outer Banks North Carolina last week. Stayed in a small beach town called Salvo where I rented a 5 bedroom home on the ocean. We...
My Favorite Beaches
Athens reviews - Greece
I've never seen such a different city before that time. On the one hand there was everything historical and full of antique things, on the other...
Athens - first impression
Bangalore reviews - India
Bangalore Bangalore liegt mitten in Karnatak. Die Stadt ist für die indischen Verhältnisse eine sehr moderne Stadt. Bangalore bietet den...
Die beste Orte in Indien
Osaka reviews - Japan
One of the best tasting Ramen ever! Apparently they have locations in Tokyo and throughout Japan. So if you're in Japan go check it out! It's not...
Ipuddo Restaurant in Osaka
Mexico City reviews - Mexico
Population: 104 million Major Airports: * Juarez International Airport, Mexico City - MEX * Cancun International Airport - CUN ...
Traveling in Mexico
Brasov reviews - Romania
First of all I think it’s worth mentioning that in 2008 Brasov helped me to honor one third of one of my promises. I said to myself that in...
Wandering in Brasov
Kairouan reviews - Tunisia
Kairouan is a controversial city. It's the place of a famous mosque, nearly as famous as Mekka. The inner city consist out of small ways, still...
Some nice days in Kairouan
Hanover reviews - Connecticut
Located near Lebanon, across from Vermont and in the Connecticut River Valley, is the thriving university town of Hanover with sweeping green and...
Relax in the calm Hanover, VT
Miami reviews - Florida
Florida discovered by the Spaniards in their search for the mythical 'Fountain of Youth', still to this day attracts the young or young at heart...
The seven wonders of Florida
Venice reviews - California
Venice beach offers some of the craziest characters in all of LA. It's like a bazaar by the beach with many artists presenting their work, people...
Venice Beach - the best place in LA