Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai, India
COMPARED TO OTHER SERVICE APARTMENTS ASTUTE STAY PROVIDES: Facilities:
* Well Appointed Designer Fully Furnished Air-conditioned Rooms.
* Complete home comfort and convenience.
* Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
* World class Bedroom Furniture with 12 inch euro-top Mattresses.
* Coffee Lounge in every Bedroom.
* International Brand LED & LCD Television with Cable Connection in all Rooms.
* Air-conditioned Individually controlled.
* Superbly Furnished Dining and Living Area.
* Fully Equipped kitchen having a Refrigerator, Microwave, 3-Burner Stove with Cooking Gas, Water Purifier, and Electric kettle, with complete Crockery and Cutlery, and a front-loading automatic Washing Machine.
* High speed Wi-Fi 2MBPS Unlimited Broad band Internet Access.
* 24 Hours Inverter power backup.
* Car Rental and Airport pickup can be Arranged.
* Glass Shower Enclosure in Bath and Bathtub with Jacuzzi.
* 24 Hours CCTV with Manned Security.
* Free Laundry Services including Ironing.
* 3-Burner Gas Range.
* Electrical Induction Hot Plate.
* Microwave Oven.
* Electric Toaster & Grilled Sandwich Maker
* Tea & Coffee Maker.
* Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker.
* Cutlery & Glassware.
* Tray-Ice Bucket-Tongs-Salt Pepper Cellars.
* Masala Box-Chopping Board.
* Electric Chimney.
House keeping services:
* Cleaning & Maintenance of Apartment - Daily.
* Making of Beds - Daily.
* Changing of Bed linen - Twice a week.
* Changing of Bath linen - Twice a week.
* Cleaning of Kitchen.
* Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery - Supplied.
* Cleaning of Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
* Sitting cum Dinning Area
* Bedroom with attached bath
* Fully equipped with all pots & pans
* Air Conditioning - Individually controlled
* PC Hook-up & Internet connection available.
* Airport transfer
* Housekeeping service
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour security
* Maintenance support system
Things about Mumbai you may be interested in
Read about Mumbai in our travel-guide
My name is miss treasy
i saw your profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more
,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know
whom i am.Here is my email address
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address (email@example.com)
Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love
matters alot in life. My regards.
Miss treasy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recommended Mumbai Guide
Mumbai India is at its best element at nighttime. Bars pubs cafes and restaurants start to gather as many people as they can. The entire city lights up and becomes the biggest party zone all over the country.What to expect Before you start knowing where to go exactly in Mumbai for a good nightlife, there are some things that you have to discover first. First of all, if you want some cheap drink, stick with the usual beers and whisky. They are more affordable than imported and even local wine. However if you’re really looking for great quality you would not mind a lot more.... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mumbai
Golden Triangle Tour- Incredible Indian Tour with... - Feb 4, 2012, by Richa
A Golden Triangle Tour comprises of going across three cities in Northern India that boast of a most rich heritage. The holiday starts off from Delhi and then moves onwards towards Agra, then Jaipur and finishes on return to Delhi. All... Read more »
Avail Nepal Trekking Tours to See the Snow Leopard - Jan 30, 2012, by Richa
Located in mighty Himalayan ranges, Nepal is a beautiful country spreading its charm on all tourists worldwide. The country is considered as one of the most wanted trekking destinations for all adventure and nature lovers. Trekking in Nepal... Read more »
What to see in New Delhi - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
Akal Thakat-Gurdwara Sahib is located in New Delhi, the capital of India, and bears the name of Golden Temple. This is the core of Sikhism religion, the parishioner of this worship having faith in a God and 10 Guru because the fact that is... Read more »
Die beste Orte in Indien - Jul 30, 2009, by mary
Bangalore Bangalore liegt mitten in Karnatak. Die Stadt ist für die indischen Verhältnisse eine sehr moderne Stadt. Bangalore bietet den Touristen eine Menge Sehenswürdigkeiten und viele Touristentouren, wie zum Beispiel den... Read more »
Taj Mahal facts - Apr 30, 2009, by cipristb
The Taj Mahal is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007. It is located in Agra, India and was built between years 1630 and 1653 by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum in memory of the second wife, Muslim Persian princess Mumtaz... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Dubai reviews - United Arab Emirates
This was an interesting trip. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was certainly surprised. I think that most people living in the Western World...
A Few Days Vacation in Dubai
Regensburg reviews - Germany
For me Regensburg was an interesting city. It's good to reach, whether by train or car and within the inner city you dont need to walk long to get...
Luxor reviews - Egypt
Luxor is one of the oldest cities in the world, with over 7000 years old. It is situated on the border of the river Nil in the center of Egypt, in...
Luxor for first time visitors
Nice reviews - France
Nice, France - Sights The city of Nice is as beautiful as its name and it houses many eponymous attractions.Promenade des Anglais The boulevards,...
The attractions of Nice
Paris reviews - France
Paris, the capital and largest city of France, is an important cultural center of fashion, entertainment and gastronomy.The most recommended...
Top things to do in Paris
Kastel Novi reviews - Croatia
Kastela –sights -Croatia The name Kastela refers to seven settlements located in the coastal part of the bay between Trogir and Solin. The...
Kastela - my favorite place in Croatia
Tusnad reviews - Romania
Hi friends, I just want you to share my really great trip to lake Saint Ana, with the gang of students from Cavasna. It was a really amazing and...
Visiting Saint Ana Lake
Seattle reviews - Washington
Seattle is also known as the Emerald City. This is the result of a nickname-seeking contest held in 1982. Before this, it was called the Queen City...
A visit to Seattle, the Emerald City
Grindelwald reviews - Switzerland
Ithink it was the most beautiful place I ever been in my hole life. Is just amazing! Sitting aganst the 4000 meter high montains is a feeling what...
Winter sports in Grinderwald
Zurs reviews - Austria
Not far from the border with Germany you can find the best skiing in Austria, or so some say. The twin resorts of Lech and Zurs are located in the...
Great ski resorts in the Austrian Zurs and Lech