Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary
(from: Oct 14, 2012 to: Nov 4, 2012)
Manaslu (8156m) region trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. Foremost days this challenging mountain was climbed by Japanese Expedition team and explored the main route and there after started to attract many trekkers to explore its isolated hidden treasures. The region’s trails are separated by three different valleys among the Tsum valley is newly introduced for trekkers to visit there. The first one regular trail called round Manaslu trekking is cross over Larkya La Pass which is linked to Annpurna round trail at Dharapani. The second is called Rubina La pass trail which joins along the regular Manaslu trail at Deng and third is neighboring Ganesh Himal valley called Tsum. These all different trails have its unique features in terms of culture and nature.
The Tsum valley is locally known as beautiful land of nature where trekkers can experience and enjoy cultural fusion of Buddhism and Bon Po religion. This hidden valley was unknown to the world people for long time until few year back. Now trekking to Tsum valley became one of the most popular destination of Manaslu region due to its hidden cultural heritage and awesome diversified land escape as well dramatic views of surrounding mountains. Besides Manaslu region is also home for several wildlife, birds and vegetations among of them some are very rare. The region is semi restricted area preserved and controlled by Nepal Government and under management of conservation WWF.
Typical Day on trek
The following activities regularly involves each day along the trek
06:00 to 7:30 AM refresh. Pack up and Breakfast
07:30 to 8:00 AM starts hiking
10: 30 to 11:00 Tea/Coffee or rest break
12:30 to 01:00 PM Lunch Break
04:00 to 05:00 PM or earlier arrive at lodge and rest for refresh
07:00 PM Dinner service
08:00 PM Briefing for the next day
08.30-09:00 PM Bed time for sleep or rest
Highlights of the Trek
Trek Duration: 18 Days
Region of Trek: Manaslu Region
Maximum Altitude: 5106m Larkey Pass
Trekking Grade: Moderate - strenuous
Mode of Trek: Teahouse Organize
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Teahouse lodge
Starting and Ending Point: Arughat-Gorkha and Besishahar
Maximum per day walking: 5-6 hour in average
Transportation: Local jeep and Chartered Vehicle as per package
Manaslu Trek Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Arughat (570m) approx. 7-8 hrs drive/ overnight at lodge
Day 02: Trek to Lapubeshi (880m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 03: Trek to Tatopani (930m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 04: Trekto Jagat (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 05: Trek to Ekle Bhatti (1600m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 06: Trek to Bihi(2130m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2660m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 08: Trek to Lho (3180m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 09: Trek to Samagaon (3530m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Samagaon- explore Manaslu Base Camp or rest
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3800m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 12: Another acclimatization day at Samdo- explore Tibetan boarder land side
Day 13: Trek to Dharashala/ Larkya La Phedi (4460m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 14: Trek to Larkya La Pass (5106m) /Bhimthang (3720m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 15: Trek to Gowa (2560m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 16: Trek to Tal (1700m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 17: Trek to Syange (1340m) and overnight at teahouse lodge
Day 18: Get the transportation and drive to Kathmandu
Trek Package Services Include
• Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals and tea coffee 3 cups per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge.
• Transportation- to and from starting and ending point (chartered car, taxi, jeep, van or bus depends on group size).
• Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
• Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
• Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
• OS charge, VAT-Tax all inclusive
Trek Package Services Exclude
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/ hot drinks/ tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks extra along the way), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc ( it is not mandatory but expected).
• Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
• Additional costs- extra days stay, in case of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
• Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Trek Booking Information
Cost: US $ 1890 per person
Single supplement: US $ 175
Minimum Group size: 2
Departure date: as per your convenience.
More infos: http://www.himalayanmentor.com/
No entries have been added yet.
e-mail this story
Post to stumbleupon, delicious, digg, technorati and more...