Historical places of Golden Triangle Tour
(from: Aug 3, 2012 to: Aug 3, 2015)
Are you on your way to plan for a trip to Jodhpur and looking for best tour packages? You will come across many travel service providers providing you packages with many variations in terms of number of places they will cover in the tour, prices, accommodations, number of days required for the tour to accomplish and many such things. You can try Golden Triangle Tours that are known for their excellent timings planned to the perfection within a price range that agrees with most of the travellers. This helps in letting you to make the most of your trips with them. Your golden triangle tour with Jodhpur will have following highlights:
• Number of days for which the tour is planned- 8 days and 7 nights
• The Places covered in the trip are Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur and Jodhpur
• Days spent on every place are as follows- Delhi for 2 days, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri for 2 days, Jaipur for 1 day, Jodhpur 2 days and Delhi again for a day on return from Jodhpur
• Price of the package depends upon the number of people taking the tour, your preferred accommodation from the available tie-ups and the time of year you choose to make the tour.
Highlights of the places you will visit in the trip:
On your tour to Delhi you will see Raj Ghat, Shanti Vana, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate and Akshar Dham Temple. You will be seeing Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre on drive.
Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
While on road to Agra stopping for photography at Sikandara is fun. Then, there are Pearl Mosque, Diwaan-e-Aam, Diwaan-e-Khaas, Taj Mahal and finally, the city that is now in ruins, Fatehpur Sikri.
You will visit Amber Fort with Sheesh Mahal (The Hall of Mirror), Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory, Ram Niwas Gardens and Hawa Mahal on drive.
Last but not the least Jodhpur has attractions like Mehrangarh Fort, the Jaswant Thada and the Umaid Bhawan Palacethat you will get to see in Golden Triangle Tour with Jodhpur.
You can note following things for the trip in general:
• Any kind of charges to be paid during/for site like monuments fees, entry fee, rides, etc, are not included in the price of the package.
• Weather varies according to the month so get the information on it before the actual tour for arrangements on your end.
• Keeping Indian currency before hand is a good option rather than looking for changers while the trip.
With the above information, now you have everything you would want for a perfect vacation in India.
For more detail visit:
No entries have been added yet.
e-mail this story
Post to stumbleupon, delicious, digg, technorati and more...